over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk Cycle help leading up to collegiate nationals

calfmaster

Newbies
Hey guys I'm about to begin bulk prep for collegiate nationals (july 2010). This will sort of be my first time using aas but have done two cycles of superdrol.
Now that I'm going up against the bigger dogs, its time to make the big switch so I need some advice !

I have a little bit of prepubescent gyno that I'm worried could potentially mean I'm sensitive to estrogen (note: i did not have any flare up with superdrol) Not sure what would be the safest way to dose arimidex for such a light cycle.

Here is what I'm thinking:
TEST-E @ 350mg WK - weeks 1-15
Anavar @ 50mg ED - weeks 1-6

HCG @ 500iu WK (Two shots)- 4-17 (??)
ARIMIDEX (unsure how to dose)

Finastride .5mg ED 1-22

PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

Thanks guys!

Hey guys I'm about to begin bulk prep for collegiate nationals (july 2010). This will sort of be my first time using aas but have done two cycles of superdrol.
Now that I'm going up against the bigger dogs, its time to make the big switch so I need some advice !

I have a little bit of prepubescent gyno that I'm worried could potentially mean I'm sensitive to estrogen (note: i did not have any flare up with superdrol) Not sure what would be the safest way to dose arimidex for such a light cycle.

Finastride .5mg ED 1-22

Thanks guys!

This is your first Post...This is going to be another great thread i can see......:(

Do this

Finastride .5mg ED 1-22

Thanks guys!

Here is what I was thinking

Bolo-E @ 1445mg WK - weeks 1-15
Repino @ 150mg ED - weeks 1-6

HCGPr-4 @ 500iu WK (eight shots)- 16-17
PARODEX(be sure to dose accordingly)

Oghlionelavar .105mg ED 1-22

PCT: Clemoir 40/40/20/20/20/90/120/45/60/30/15/7.5

competition history etc....I'd hire a coach to take the guess work out for You Bro:rolleyes:

I'll be nice and say that .25mg EOD would be a good place to start with the A-dex..

I also think that 15 wks...I pretty long for a first cycle, but that is up to you...and I would drop the anavar, for now and just do the test by itself to see how you do on it...IMO

competition history etc....I'd hire a coach to take the guess work out for You Bro:rolleyes:

Placed 3rd in my weight class at the teen national ...not too long ago

Guys spare me the bullshit. I'm not here to make a mockery of these boards, but be safe about my dosing. I bolded the information I was unsure of for such a light cycle (most of the information I have read applied to shorter, higher dosed cycles ) and was interested in the general consensus of when to start HCG (to avoid desensitization) and what kind of dosing should I run for my AI considering the low dose of test.
Just because the show I'm doing is national and I do not have the same cycle history as many of my future competitors - does not mean i will not be competitive with them. I have been lifting for over 7 years and have competed for the last 4. I indulged the information of my future contest, so that any more aggressive first time cycle recommendations would be also thrown into the mix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finastride .5mg ED 1-22

Thanks guys!

what are your stats?

I'll be nice and say that .25mg EOD would be a good place to start with the A-dex..

I also think that 15 wks...I pretty long for a first cycle, but that is up to you...and I would drop the anavar, for now and just do the test by itself to see how you do on it...IMO

thanks, reason for using the anavar is that I have access to them for a really affordable price/ wouldnt need to worry too much about estrogen related gyno (although i guess prolactin ). What are your thoughts of throwing EQ in the mix instead , like 400mg wk for the whole cycle?

what are your stats?

I'm 5' 11 and I just cut down to 220lb -i'd say i'm sitting at about 8% bf... although its hard for me to tell because I tend to have my spinal erectors and hamstring striations in all year, but abs are nearly always an issue.

Last edited:
I'm 5' 11 and I just cut down to 220lb and i'd say i'm sitting at about 8% bf... although its hard for me to tell because I tend to have my spinal erectors and hamstring striations in all year, but abs are nearly always an issue.

if your bulking maybe just do a low dose test base as your first run 10-12 weeks

Hey man I might be wrong but aren't you that guy who totally screwed up their color (in the nationals or usa can't remember) to the point where everyone was laughing at the orange dude on stage? If I remember correctly you looked pretty sick leading up to the show, too bad...

Guys spare me the bullshit. I'm not here to make a mockery of these boards, but be safe about my dosing. I bolded the information I was unsure of for such a light cycle (most of the information I have read applied to shorter, higher dosed cycles ) and was interested in the general consensus of when to start HCG (to avoid desensitization) and what kind of dosing should I run for my AI considering the low dose of test.
Just because the show I'm doing is national and I do not have the same cycle history as many of my future competitors - does not mean i will not be competitive with them. I have been lifting for over 7 years and have competed for the last 4. I indulged the information of my future contest, so that any more aggressive first time cycle recommendations would be also thrown into the mix.

You are just another idot I can see. Alex has alot of credibility on this board. For your information, he won his weight class in the USA and I guarantee, looks alot better than you. Your very first post is about AAS? Who really gives a shit about your drug use? You haven't contribute shit on this board yet! Your just a stupid kid that has no respect, so spare us your bullshit!

Hey man I might be wrong but aren't you that guy who totally screwed up their color (in the nationals or usa can't remember) to the point where everyone was laughing at the orange dude on stage? If I remember correctly you looked pretty sick leading up to the show, too bad...

Dont worry about my contest color.. just worry about your steroid cycle ok..

I do appreciate the comment about looking sick though... maybe you can achieve that through hard work, diet and most of all DISCIPLINE.

But you are here posting about what steroids to take for your collegiate show right?

good luck... please update us with pics after each weekly shot..

Last edited:
Doesnt contribute shit and comes and talks shit about how i fucked up my color at the biggest show of the year.

Last edited:
Doesnt contribute shit and comes and talks shit about how i fucked up my color at the biggest show of the year..

Hey Kid I am certain you wont make plenty of friends in a hurry. If your spending your time nitpicking color and drugs, good bloody luck.

Last edited:
Doesnt contribute shit and comes and talks shit about how i fucked up my color at the biggest show of the year..

Alex, he is an idiot do not listen to him. Ignore and move onto the next for real post. You have walked on the stage at the National level, not many of us can say that and defy muscle condition. I prolly will not open this thread again after tonight, so what Phil said;)

well calfmaster you may have gotten some help from some guys that know there shit on this board. probly need to use the search button. gona keep watching this thread. good luck.

CalfMaster, did you really just insult, Alex Azarian?

Show some respect or get off the board.

Alex is a National competitor and a damn good one.

This board is filled with people who make postive contributions and Alex has helped many, many, of our members.

If you someday develop 1/2 the physique he has, you'll be doing well.

In the meantime, you could spend some time reading, instead of posting drug questions and behaving like an ass.

We just had another young, rude, cocksucker treat established members with contempt today. Now, he's gone.

Warning number one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity