over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking at 40...and haven't done it in a while

finxster

Registered
I'm 40 and first time taking growth, but been in the game for 15+ years. 6 foot, 220 lbs, have abs. Been powerlifting for a few years and limiting weight to stay in my class, so haven't truly bulked in a while. I'm wanting to try and pack it on again, as I've been over 250 lbs in the past.

Just started the below after 10 weeks of TRT...

800mg test/wk
600mg deca/wk
200mg tren E/wk
300mg primo/wk
1/2 vial TPs blacktops/day (~7.5iu)
12.5mg mk677/day
Plus vitamins, aspirin, lisinopril, etc...all the daily old man shit.
I'm too old for orals. Fucks up my hunger and gives me heartburn.

I've taken mk677 plenty in the past. Morning dose makes me hungry and never had any issues with it. Bloodwork while on it shows good numbers too.

All that for this...
I always used Novolin-R 45 mins prewo in the past, but have log available now and seems to be safer. In the past I'd run 10iu R for a couple weeks, then 15iu for a couple weeks then 4 weeks off. I'm super confused about GH timing with slin too. I've read a bunch of new and old threads and just can't tell if prebed is the best for growing or pre-workout. Any insight would be great!

For reference...This week I have taken mk677 in the morning, 5iu log immediately before I workout(6pm), and the gh at bedtime(11pm). Definitely looking bigger and rounder, but I also upped my carbs by 50% too. LOL!

- I’d drop the primo and increase the test

-idk if humalog is ‘safer’ than R. It’s definitely much faster in its onset, so make sure you are sufficiently covered

-adjust your insulin to your carbs, not the other way around, or you will just get fat, and fast

-I’d consider employing methods to keep insulin sensitivity high - as MK677 is supposedly able to make that go sideways pretty quickly

-gh timing with insulin doesn’t cause conflict as far as I’m aware.

It looks like a good cycle I like the primo in there for estrogen control you'll need it with deca and test together so I think it's a good start without using ai.

I'm pretty sure log is faster then R, so would make it more dangerous. r has a rounder curve.

I think your timing should be fine don't over complicate it

-idk if humalog is ‘safer’ than R. It’s definitely much faster in its onset, so make sure you are sufficiently covered

-adjust your insulin to your carbs, not the other way around, or you will just get fat, and fast

-I’d consider employing methods to keep insulin sensitivity high - as MK677 is supposedly able to make that go sideways pretty quickly

Good advice here.

IMO I don't know if I'd bulk at 40 and aim for ,30lbs, assuming your advanced, how much do you expect to be lean tissue? How's your BP? Just me everyone has their goals.

I prefer r, start low add 1iu per week, what was said above about adjusting slin to carbs, maybe pull them from another meal to accommodate slin rather than add a bunch of carbs to diet.

I keep gh simple and shoot before bed or am pre fasted cardio. How's blood sugar? Maybe keep an eye on it consider metformin if am fasted BG starts to rise as you use more gh

Good advice here.

IMO I don't know if I'd bulk at 40 and aim for ,30lbs, assuming your advanced, how much do you expect to be lean tissue? How's your BP? Just me everyone has their goals.

I prefer r, start low add 1iu per week, what was said above about adjusting slin to carbs, maybe pull them from another meal to accommodate slin rather than add a bunch of carbs to diet.

I keep gh simple and shoot before bed or am pre fasted cardio. How's blood sugar? Maybe keep an eye on it consider metformin if am fasted BG starts to rise as you use more gh
At 40 I think that's where u have to go a different direction and think about longevity and health. Gaining 25-30lbs and using close to 2 grams of gear isn't the best idea at this point of your life in my opinion and I speak from experience. If it were me I would keep overall weight gain down to 10-12lbs and I would keep my overall gear amount no higher than 1gram.

For the GH timing, unless it’s giving you unwanted side effects then just get it in ya.

Better to be using Log since you’re working out late and passing out 5hrs later. So stick with Log.

Are you sipping an intra shake?

What’s your macro breakdown?

When I saw your cycle I question the Primo. At such a low dose why not just use an AI or SERM instead? I’d up the test too.

What are your goals for this run since you’re no longer concerned at staying in a weight class.

Cage

At 40 I think that's where u have to go a different direction and think about longevity and health. Gaining 25-30lbs and using close to 2 grams of gear isn't the best idea at this point of your life in my opinion and I speak from experience. If it were me I would keep overall weight gain down to 10-12lbs and I would keep my overall gear amount no higher than 1gram.
I don't think that using 2g gear is a problem when 40+, a lot depends what the OP is using.
I mean if you stick to Test, EQ, Primo, Masteron, a very low dose of Tren, Nandrolone, no orals, he uses also a BP med, i don't think it will be so bad.
I agree that he should aim to a 10-12lbs gain which imho will be also more realistic.
A phenom like Nick Walker gained almost 1lb of muscle a month, i doubt that we can gain much more without getting superfat.

I'm 40 and first time taking growth, but been in the game for 15+ years. 6 foot, 220 lbs, have abs. Been powerlifting for a few years and limiting weight to stay in my class, so haven't truly bulked in a while. I'm wanting to try and pack it on again, as I've been over 250 lbs in the past.

Just started the below after 10 weeks of TRT...

800mg test/wk
600mg deca/wk
200mg tren E/wk
300mg primo/wk
1/2 vial TPs blacktops/day (~7.5iu) Just go for a vial a day if you can afford it
12.5mg mk677/day

Plus vitamins, aspirin, lisinopril, etc...all the daily old man shit.
I'm too old for orals. Fucks up my hunger and gives me heartburn.

I've taken mk677 plenty in the past. Morning dose makes me hungry and never had any issues with it. Bloodwork while on it shows good numbers too.

All that for this...
I always used Novolin-R 45 mins prewo in the past, but have log available now and seems to be safer. In the past I'd run 10iu R for a couple weeks, then 15iu for a couple weeks then 4 weeks off. I'm super confused about GH timing with slin too. I've read a bunch of new and old threads and just can't tell if prebed is the best for growing or pre-workout. Any insight would be great!

For reference...This week I have taken mk677 in the morning, 5iu log immediately before I workout(6pm), and the gh at bedtime(11pm). Definitely looking bigger and rounder, but I also upped my carbs by 50% too. LOL!
I wouldn't touch MK it screws your insulin sensitivity for nothing, just use a whole vial of HGH daily.
I don't think that the 300 primo will do anything, just use more Test with some Proviron instead like... 1000-1200 Test + 50 Proviron.
i would add 400mg Dihydroberberine daily if you have access to that. Also Cardarine improved drastically my blood glucose at 20mg daily.

I don't think that using 2g gear is a problem when 40+, a lot depends what the OP is using.
I mean if you stick to Test, EQ, Primo, Masteron, a very low dose of Tren, Nandrolone, no orals, he uses also a BP med, i don't think it will be so bad.
I agree that he should aim to a 10-12lbs gain which imho will be also more realistic.
A phenom like Nick Walker gained almost 1lb of muscle a month, i doubt that we can gain much more without getting superfat.

I wouldn't touch MK it screws your insulin sensitivity for nothing, just use a whole vial of HGH daily.
I don't think that the 300 primo will do anything, just use more Test with some Proviron instead like... 1000-1200 Test + 50 Proviron.
i would add 400mg Dihydroberberine daily if you have access to that. Also Cardarine improved drastically my blood glucose at 20mg daily.
Of course we all have different opinions and I respect that. I'm just speaking from my personal experience looking back now that I'm in my 50s. Unless your a competitive athlete I don't see the reasoning in using that much gear when u can make fantastic gains on much less. One drug that I wouldn't use again as an aging man is EQ. Even at a low dosage @300 mg/wk my RBC/HEMATOCRIT/HEMOGLOBIN were off the charts. You're just setting yourself up for a heart attack or stroke.

What are your plans after the bulk - are you going to try to maintain the new weight or cut?

Of course we all have different opinions and I respect that. I'm just speaking from my personal experience looking back now that I'm in my 50s. Unless your a competitive athlete I don't see the reasoning in using that much gear when u can make fantastic gains on much less. One drug that I wouldn't use again as an aging man is EQ. Even at a low dosage @300 mg/wk my RBC/HEMATOCRIT/HEMOGLOBIN were off the charts. You're just setting yourself up for a heart attack or stroke.
EQ for me mate is a life saver, i run on low RBC/HEMATOCRIT/HEMOGLOBIN my whole life.
Btw i understood what you say and it's very useful since i am 41 now and evaluating what to do the next decade, but this is another story for another thread.

Definitely in agreement.

I see some people have already covered it, but primo is in leu of an AI and has its added benefits. I never come off primo. Haven't had to use and AI in years. My TRT is 200 test with 100 primo. Keeps my estrogen perfect.

Log is safer for timing with my late night workouts. Don't need to go hypo while I sleep.

I'm not new to slin, just log. Used R for many cycles over many years going back to 2009.

I'm using berberine. Forgot to put that in there.

Thabks for the reply

Definitely understand where you are coming from. I've stayed very mild (TRT+ and low dose cycles) and concentrated on health markers the past few years. This is kind if a test to see if I'm done with bodybuilding or not, as far as size.

I'm expecting 10-12 lbs in just the hgh and mk. Was already up 8 lbs this morning from a week ago. Combination of upping carbs and those drugs I'm sure.

For the GH timing, unless it’s giving you unwanted side effects then just get it in ya.

Better to be using Log since you’re working out late and passing out 5hrs later. So stick with Log.

Are you sipping an intra shake?

What’s your macro breakdown?

When I saw your cycle I question the Primo. At such a low dose why not just use an AI or SERM instead? I’d up the test too.

What are your goals for this run since you’re no longer concerned at staying in a weight class.

Cage
Yeah, just getting it done is my usual go to. I'm a sledgehammer guy more than a chisel. Want to make sure I use the gh optimally though if there is a big difference.

Yes. That's why I'm using log because of working out so late. Used R when I worked out at lunch time and was not an issue.

Yes, EAAs and Gatorade. I know there are fancy carbs out there, but it's worked for me forever.

Macros are 300 pro, 450 carbs, 120 fat over 6 meals. Nothing fancy. Protein and fat don't change. Carbs go up every week or 2 as needed.

I haven't had to use an AI in a very long time because Primo handles my estrogen for me. I'll get bloodwork in 6 weeks or so and see where everything is. I expect estrogen to be good, but hdl will be low, and ldl high. Interested in hgh and slin effects on bloodwork though. Mk has never moved my numbers.

That's my feeling. Haven't done anything more than TRT+ and low dose cycles in a few years. Time to see if I'm too old or not.

I assume I'll gain 10 lbs or so just from the hgh and mk. Muscle growth and retention from large food meals will be the rest. I'm also assuming muscle memory will kick in and get some pretty immediate regrowth too, but could be completely wrong.

I always run primo. Covers my estrogen and has added benefits instead of an AI. I don't take any orals including proviron. Just a promise to myself.

Agree there. I don't touch EQ. Hematocrit goes through the roof, and is the only steroid that ever made me have anxiety.

I'm 41 and I still bulk. I use some pretty high doses. But never any harsh compounds. I don't use orals either unless it's pre Contest. Bloodwork is always good and I'm still making some great gains. I just added 25mg trest Ed to my current cycle. It has been amazing so far.

Well into my 40s went from 200 inactive like 20 bf to 170 very lean like 6 bf first then up to 220 at 12 and last year 190 at 4,7% bf dexa measured at 50 years of age
So i think your goal is reachable
Especially since you are already in the game and ready to use every tool when at first i only was on slightly above trt and added tren trestolone gh and slin only these last 3-4 years to great benefit
And i cant run high carbs above 400 500 because of digesting issues
Things i found efficient : gh, pre wo slin, trestolone, obviously trenbolone but only on very low carbs cutting, oral andrigens for cutting, acetyl l carnitine, anadrol and tren base pre wo
Also the greatest prewo Excelsior which back a few years ago was supposedly low dose amphétamines giving absolutely crazy unequaled focus and energy for working out even on a half scoop
Pay great attention to slin sensitivity it is key to consistent progression so intriduce periodic low carb psmf keto or whatever cutting phase to restore it (did this mistake to try to grow year long... Doesnt work !

I see some people have already covered it, but primo is in leu of an AI and has its added benefits. I never come off primo. Haven't had to use and AI in years. My TRT is 200 test with 100 primo. Keeps my estrogen perfect.

How are your health markers with 200mg test and 100mg primo compared to just a TRT of 200mg test?

I'm 41 and I still bulk. I use some pretty high doses. But never any harsh compounds. I don't use orals either unless it's pre Contest. Bloodwork is always good and I'm still making some great gains. I just added 25mg trest Ed to my current cycle. It has been amazing so far.
Good to hear! Trest is a new one to me, so I'll have to look into it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws