over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking on tren

shaker88

Registered
Newbies
would love to hear your opinions

anyone ever gained size (appreciable weight not 3 to 4 ibs) or bulked successfully on tren ace and test alone without any other compounds (without orals or anabolics or even hgh) ?

been on test ,bold and dbol the last cycle ,gained alot of mass and kept most of it ...thought about trying tren ace and test cyp alone after cruising for 6 weeks and i can't seem to add any weight despite eating more than 5000 kcal for the last 3 weeks ....i do get back pumps ,tren cough and insomnia so i know it's legit ....i do look leaner and i can notice a difference in muscle shape but that's not my goal for now.
other variables like diet ,training and rest are almost the same as my previous cycles except with increased calories ....the only difference is adding tren instead of eq or deca and an oral.

been using tren before during cutting a couple times and it's a miracle for maintaining weight and lean tissues while on low cals but i started to think it only helps you to keep what you already have not build new tissues.

would love to hear your opinions

anyone ever gained size (appreciable weight not 3 to 4 ibs) or bulked successfully on tren ace and test alone without any other compounds (without orals or anabolics or even hgh) ?

been on test ,bold and dbol the last cycle ,gained alot of mass and kept most of it ...thought about trying tren ace and test cyp alone after cruising for 6 weeks and i can't seem to add any weight despite eating more than 5000 kcal for the last 3 weeks ....i do get back pumps ,tren cough and insomnia so i know it's legit ....i do look leaner and i can notice a difference in muscle shape but that's not my goal for now.
other variables like diet ,training and rest are almost the same as my previous cycles except with increased calories ....the only difference is adding tren instead of eq or deca and an oral.

been using tren before during cutting a couple times and it's a miracle for maintaining weight and lean tissues while on low cals but i started to think it only helps you to keep what you already have not build new tissues.

Yes, you can bulk with tren.... That being said to keep tren sides at bay reduce your test to trt levels. Tren is more of a lean bulk steroid. If you naturally have a fast metabolism it probably isnt a good bulking drug for you.

Stay away from EQ.

Tren can definitely help add mass and staying lean but it sounds like you have a fast metabolism and gear only speeds that up more.

Maybe I am too black and white, but for me tren is a precontest drug only. Its biggest advantages are hardness, nutrient partitioning, anti-catabolism, and strength when you are starving.

Even with cattle it does add much tissue unless estrogen is added.

Tren kills my appetite, I struggle to get 3k calories in if I’m eating clean, if I can get 5k+ calories in me, and my test is high enough, I can put on decent mass for a bulk.

Used Tren E 2 or 3x times for bulking. Never really got the same results as I do on good ole test,deca and dbol.

Bottom line...tren dries me the fuck out.

Yes, you can bulk with tren.... That being said to keep tren sides at bay reduce your test to trt levels. Tren is more of a lean bulk steroid. If you naturally have a fast metabolism it probably isnt a good bulking drug for you.

Stay away from EQ.

Tren can definitely help add mass and staying lean but it sounds like you have a fast metabolism and gear only speeds that up more.
so the idea here is that by being on tren i'm gonna need more calories than the old test and deca cycle to gain the same amount of tissues ?

I’ve ran tren with both high and low test, low test will definitely help with sides, and is excellent for cutting, but I need both higher test, and a higher caloric surplus to really bulk with tren. Personally if my goal was to bulk with tren I would be looking at 750-1g test and 400+ tren, with calories in the 6k+ range.

Maybe I am too black and white, but for me tren is a precontest drug only. Its biggest advantages are hardness, nutrient partitioning, anti-catabolism, and strength when you are starving.

Even with cattle it does add much tissue unless estrogen is added.
that's what i started to believe too

trenbolone is supposed to be 5 times more anabolic than test and 2.5 times more anabolic than dbol (at least that's what papers say) ... i don't get how i gain more and with lower calories on other gear ...i dry bulked succesfully on 450-600 weekly test prop and 50 mg daily oral winny so i'm not confusing real tissues with water gain here.

I’ve ran tren with both high and low test, low test will definitely help with sides, and is excellent for cutting, but I need both higher test, and a higher caloric surplus to really bulk with tren. Personally if my goal was to bulk with tren I would be looking at 750-1g test and 400+ tren, with calories in the 6k+ range.
so ...theoretically tren alone even in high doses but without a test base or any other anabolic compound ,won't put on sufficient amount of muscles ? with enough calories of course

Tren by itself, even at a low dose, will help build some muscle. It just works so effectively as a cutting compound that, for me, to use it in a bulking cycle I would structure my cycle with a high dose of test and higher caloric surplus. In my opinion it’s a much better cutting compound, I love the results I get from 300-500mg/wk test and 400-600mg/wk tren, with a clean caloric intake around 3-4K. I have virtually no sides and make lean gains, but wouldn’t consider it a bulking cycle.

Just came off my bulker of 1250-1500 Test and 300-600 Deca.
Barely held 260
Dropped test to 750 and added in Tren E at 400 For Recomp..Sitting at A Fat and Water Free 252.
I'll keep the Test at 750 and Drop the Tren to Just 100mgs Then add in 400- 600 Primo E and 100 mast as needed for The Summer!
Starting June I'll add in 50mg Primo ace Tabs"....Pushing 1000mgs of Primo?
Last Summer I sat at 245lbs...5lbs under my Norm! Too Much Primo ???

Just came off my bulker of 1250-1500 Test and 300-600 Deca.
Barely held 260
Dropped test to 750 and added in Tren E at 400 For Recomp..Sitting at A Fat and Water Free 252.
I'll keep the Test at 750 and Drop the Tren to Just 100mgs Then add in 400- 600 Primo E and 100 mast as needed for The Summer!
Starting June I'll add in 50mg Primo ace Tabs"....Pushing 1000mgs of Primo?
Last Summer I sat at 245lbs...5lbs under my Norm!

That’s a good looking cycle sir!!!

for me tren e is great for bulk,cut or recomp any of that..if i bulk i go 750+ test and 400 tren with 100mg primo EOD and if i want to recomp or cut i change primo for mast e.
i prefer tren over deca for bulk any day,lean,dry hard and i feel great..deca fcks up with my head,bad depression

Tbh id add somth like 2-300 tren to a test anchored bulk.

750 test ew
200 tren ew
50 drol ed

Or some shit like thst imo

The question at hand is do you want lean muscle or scale weight
1. If you want scale weight then go with test, deca, dbol
2. If you want lean muscle tissue then go with test and tren.

You are not going to put on as much scale weight or look as thick if you run test and tren simply because you are not going to retain as much water inner and outer cellular.

Tren is going to provide lean dry muscle tissue, you may have to eat a little more as tren has excellent nutrient partitioning, but make no mistake tren is fucking excellent at building muscle its just lean muscle thus why farmers add estrogen to cows to help get their overall bodyweight to increase by providing more water weight (more weight, more $$).

The question at hand is do you want lean muscle or scale weight
1. If you want scale weight then go with test, deca, dbol
2. If you want lean muscle tissue then go with test and tren.

You are not going to put on as much scale weight or look as thick if you run test and tren simply because you are not going to retain as much water inner and outer cellular.

Tren is going to provide lean dry muscle tissue, you may have to eat a little more as tren has excellent nutrient partitioning, but make no mistake tren is fucking excellent at building muscle its just lean muscle thus why farmers add estrogen to cows to help get their overall bodyweight to increase by providing more water weight (more weight, more $$).
I appreciate you chiming in I think way too many people mix muscle gain and water.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131