over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bush--State of the Union

I knew it..

I knew you would just blow that post off as "conspiracy theory".
You know what... i probably agree. Why? Because its not proven yet.
Everything that is not "proven" starts out as a "theory" and anything "against the ALL MIGHTY GOVERNMENT is a "conspiracy".

I wrote above that you didnt have to believe what i do. I hold nothing against anyone who doesnt. If you had a "truely" open mind you would see the puzzle come together.
If you are like most of the BRAIN WASHED American public... you will never see anything other then what they want you to because your just another "puppet" for there money machine.

JJ

jj, that is not even my point.. you post a thread that says that the trade towers collapsed that way because of a "conspiracy" ect.. i pointed out that they collapsed that way by design and it did what it was supposed to do.. you choose to belive in the conspiracy theory and not the fact that the building is supposed to do that.. that makes no sense..you have the facts right in front of you and the web also has facts on building design.. but, YOU CHOOSE to believe in something that is not true.. why?? because of pure blind hatred for bush.. nothing else.. i do not think anyone with undisputable facts could get through to you because you want to believe.. at least have the decency to back up and look at what you are saying in spite of the facts.. there is nothing wrong with hating bush.. but, hate him on factual evidence.. not unsubstantiated, complete non sense.. if any of this crap were true, the democrats would be all over it.. this shit reminds me of micheal moores documentary "bowling for columbine".. the board is taking legal action as we speak trying to take his award for the documentary away.. why? because they found out it was bullshit.. moore has since admitted to "adding" in various thing for "effect".. even though they were lies.. you do not add in theories and untrues for effect on a documentary.. a documentary is based on the true events of the facts.. moore did not do that..why? because when he started to do the documentary, he did not find what he wanted to further his anti gun agenda.. so he lied..he has since admitted to "some" of the events" not being true but, kept it in to get "his point across".. lying to get his point across??.. now, he wants to do a film about 9/11 and how bush "might be" guilty of allowing the attacks..when asked if he has any evidence of bush being involved he said " no but, we are looking at theories and trying to tie them together" and i guarantee that he is hoping that people like yourself will see it before the next election and believe in it wholeheartedly..he hopes that he can get it done before the elections.. i am sure it is nothing political :rolleyes: so next time you choose to ignore the facts in favor of the theories rememeber this..NO BODY THAT BELIVES IN THE FACTS PRESENTED CAN BE BRAIN WASHED..BRAIN WASHING OCCURS WHEN FACTS ARE PRESENTED AND YOU BELIVE THE FALSEHOODS THAT YOU READ INSTEAD...FACTS DO NOT EQUAL BRAIN WASHING..CHOOSING TO BELIEVE IN SOMEONE ONES WRITINGS, EVEN THOUGH PROVEN FALSE, SURE AS HECK FALLS INTO THAT CATEGORY..:confused:

Last edited:
So tired of this "Blood for Oil" crap...

We DID find WMD in Iraq...his name is Saddam. Put all the other issues away and just look at the fact that we got Saddam. He isn't going to be killing his own people anymore, he isn't going to be killing other bands of people around Iraq anymore and he won't be stealing money from his people anymore. That 1 point is reason enough for me. Whether I was a Liberal or a Conservative, I'd still hate Saddam.

Finally some sort of liberty and equality will come to Iraq. I hope the US can get the hell out of Iraq as soon as possible, but, what if we turned everything over to the UN at this point? We'd see another type of incident like they had in Yugoslavia/ Croatia/ etc...

We'll never have a perfect President...ever. Get used to it. I'm certainly not going to go ape over a decision to crack down on illegal drugs, eventhough I strongly believe in some of these drugs and their usefullness.

Wanna see what a strong Liberal government will do for you? Look @ France. Chirac is banning religious symbols such as crosses that people wear, the scarfs Muslims wear and others. On CNN yesterday they said they are now trying to ban beards....what's up with that?

"now, he wants to do a film about 9/11 and how bush "might be" guilty of allowing the attacks..when asked if he has any evidence of bush being involved he said " no but, we are looking at theories and trying to tie them together" and i guarantee that he is hoping that people like yourself will see it before the next election and believe in it wholeheartedly..he hopes that he can get it done before the elections"

Well... does that not apply to those "weapons of mass destruction"?
I mean... they "say" they had them... they "say" they will "soon" be able to prove it.... BUT the fact is.
No WMD. No proof.
So, ... wouldn’t that be just as much the same thing?
I will personally bet you something. I will bet you 25 bottles of anything i sell.... against what ever you want to bet... that if Bush starts plumiting in the poles and it looks like he might loose the election... he will ALL OF A SUDDEN find those WMD.
Yes.. i mean PLANT THEM.
He planted Saddam in that damn hole.... you dont think so?
The why would some one smart enough to avoid an entire government for all this time... rule a country, be worth BILLIONS of dollars... be in a HOLE, hidding out with $700k cash and 2 UNLOADED.... YES... UNLOADED (NO BULLETS IN THE HOLE) guns?
Why... because when our government PUT HIM IN THERE... they didnt want him to come out shooting when they needed him to make the President look good for catching him.. Explain that?

I mean... the government can lie to anyone they want to... the make up "conspiracy theories" just like everyone else... but why do we automatically have to believe them but not believe the "general publics" theories?

Bro.. i am not at all trying to get you pissed or press your buttons. I respect all of you guys. I do not want you to hate me because of what i think. I conceder us all "brothers" and i would back anyone of my bros on these boards to the end... i just have different opinions and view.
Until im proved any different, i will always thing the government is just another "legalized mafia".... just covered up communism.
JJ

amen LATS

Funny how liberals operate. Either they answer a question with a question or lob hand grenades. In both cases the question asked is never answered. I wonder if people like him still see Elvis on there refrigerator door?!:D :p :p :eek: :D To think people would respond to anything the BBC has put out is INSANE JJ. I would not believe anything the BBC, Washington Post, LA Times or the NY Times put in print if each editor had there toungues notorized! I guess we did not goto the moon too. Or maybe we are keeping aliens prisoner at AREA 51 in NM. There hatred for GW Bush is clouding there judgement.

JJ INSANE1 said:
"He planted Saddam in that damn hole.... you dont think so?
The why would some one smart enough to avoid an entire government for all this time... rule a country, be worth BILLIONS of dollars... be in a HOLE, hidding out with $700k cash and 2 UNLOADED.... YES... UNLOADED (NO BULLETS IN THE HOLE) guns?

Because even his own people hate his guts and the only time they could come at him was when we knocked his government into disarray. With no one to defend him he was alone and he is a coward.

JJ...not trying to be mean either. We both feel strongly about what we believe and that's GREAT! That's the beauty of America. I TRY to see where Dem's/ Liberals come from and on some points I CAN see their point. Regarding conspiracies: Remember Oklahoma City? :D All of us Conservatives were thinking the same thing: Clinton wanted to pass an anti-terrorism bill that would create jobs, give him more power and help the economy. Oklahoma City never added up and all of us were thinking like you are about Bush/ 9-11.

Looking back I feel odd that I thought Clinton would have allowed such a thing to happen. Could it be true? Possibly...but I doubt it. Eventhough I HATE Clinton with every ounce of my body/ soul and mind it's hard for me to believe that he would have allowed Oklahoma City to happen. He's a rotten bastard...but not THAT rotten. I don't think anyone involved in politics is THAT black hearted to allow Oklohoma City or 9/11 events to happen.

We had our guard down...we got hit. It's our (America's) fault that it happened. At least we're doing something about it now.

Re: amen LATS

Johnny Bravo said:
Funny how liberals operate. Either they answer a question with a question or lob hand grenades. In both cases the question asked is never answered. I wonder if people like him still see Elvis on there refrigerator door?!:D :p :p :eek: :D To think people would respond to anything the BBC has put out is INSANE JJ. I would not believe anything the BBC, Washington Post, LA Times or the NY Times put in print if each editor had there toungues notorized! I guess we did not goto the moon too. Or maybe we are keeping aliens prisoner at AREA 51 in NM. There hatred for GW Bush is clouding there judgement.

I take offence to that! I still believe Elvis is alive! I seen him in Las Vegas when i got married and that was just a couple months ago.... see how far off you are bro?

(btw... that is just a joke bro)

JB, LATS, Crimson, i respect all of your guys opinions. I know we do not agree on "things" but hey, we are all here (this board) so we have one thing in common. We are brothers of iron.
So... i am bailing out of this argument. I still stand strong behind what i believe... i just want to remain friends and i dont want to keep typing and end up pissing someone off (again).
So... if you trust your government, thats cool.
I dont.
I trust the American people... and that sure as hell aint the government.

JJ

Saddam

Saddam was not planted. Trust me on that one. I can not go into details of what I do for opsec reasons, but we ended up finding him by luck. I can assure you %100 that we did not plant him there. There was intel that he was in a certain area and the units(4thID) we had there formed a perimeter. Then we went into the house we thought he was at and we were wrong!!! By pure luck did we stumble upon a hole and it turned out to be him. Nobody set that up. If so we would have set him closer to election time and not before the primaries. I just got back from over there not even two weeks ago, and I'm sure I'll be in that part of the world again shortly....so JJ, I'll take you up on that bet of WMD around election time. I would bet more on us finding someone else around election time than WMD. As for your other stories, I dont know or follow it as much as the rest of you do. I put bullets in the enemy and as long as Bush is in office business is good.
HZ....................................

Well...

If he was planted there, do you think they would tell you?
You are just a soldier.... they cant trust anyone with knowing that fucker was planted.
You think they couldnt have stuck him there and "let" them (you) stumble onto him?
Yes.. they could, and did.
Empty guns? Jesus.. he aint that stupid.
Yeah, lets hide from an entire country with 2 empty guns in a hole in no mans land? (when it abvious he still has MANY loyal supporter that would hide him... suicide bombings are happening every day and the same people that KILL themselves wouldnt hide him ? Yeah, right)
Then he all of a "sudden" gets caught right when the American public is bashing Bush for not finding anything he came after in Iraq.

I am not accusing you of lying bro.... but you can be fooled just as easy and the American public. You do not know what "higher" ranked officers do before you get there.
I am sure if they stuffed him in that hole, there are VERY few people going to actually know it.

JJ

Damn JJ

You must be a miserable person bro. I mean the whole world sucks and everyone is lying and against you. I'm glad I'm not you.
If you have proof..goto BillOrielly.com and show him your evidence, if what you have is fact then he put you on the show for you 10 min fame. The smart money is your just upset with the laughable selection you liberals have against Bush. You must not have any wealth either (Bush's fault too I bet) or no job. If you make money you cant be a liberal because if you did you would be a fool. Do yourself a favor and dont question the soldiers on this board by saying "your just a soldier", that "soldier" is protecting your right to type what ever mis guided info you post here. In fact I tell you what, you PM me you phone# and I give to my cousin who works at the pentagon, then he can help you expose the so called truth. The ball is in your court to back up your accusations

JJ

Hey man we talk about this all day on PM's or better in person, one thing I know very well is our blackops community and I've sat on briefs from the highest levels of our govt on down to a platoon raid. I'm not "just a soldier" you see on tv in a desert uniform and sign saying I miss mom. We have done a ton of shady shit...some of our missions have been blown out of proportion and others are downplayed to keep the identity of those who conducted the mission kept secret. For example, the Saddam mission, 4th Infantry Division was all over the news saying that they had captured Saddam, when in reality the were mearly perimeter guards pulling security. You never hear who or what unit or organization actually put his hands on Saddam.

Re: JJ

haze324 said:
Hey man we talk about this all day on PM's or better in person, one thing I know very well is our blackops community and I've sat on briefs from the highest levels of our govt on down to a platoon raid. I'm not "just a soldier" you see on tv in a desert uniform and sign saying I miss mom.

Then why are you talking about your "high level" missions on an OPEN disscusion board. Why are you telling eveyone you where on such missions?
See... this is why they didnt tell YOU that they hid Saddam.. you would be on here ranting about it.

JB.... i already gave my props to the people who protect our country... i cant help they are just pawns in a bloody war for oil.
Its THERE choice to be there protecting a fucked up government (YES, i said Governement because the government sent them over there... the American public had NO SAY SO)
No one MADE them join any armed force for the USA.
So, sure... i am glad they are here to protect (when there is a "REAL" threat). But... NO i do not feel sorry for anyone overthere. Its by choice.

This is pointless. To many closed minds, and government brain washing here.
I am done
Believe what you want... you will see sooner or later.

JJ

Last edited:
I'm done here too

Thats fine I'm done here as well. Because I already mentioned that for OPSEC (operational security) I can not talk about certain things, and whatever few things I discussed have been mentioned in the news. I am defiently not ranting and raving or bragging because thats not me. Look at the few post I have in the time I've been here. I love my job, and I love doing what I do and not because I "know' things, but because of the brotherhood and the amount of pride me and my boys have in our jobs and our country. Honeslty I could give a shit about what the current taxes are, medical care, schools, abortion laws, employment rate, etc. I could give a fuck. What have an invested interest is those sorry fucks half way around the world that on a daily basis come up with ways to sabotage our way of life, and you can talk shit about the speech and the Democrats and Republicans and the truth is that is better than what you give it credit for because this entire post and our bickering reflects our way of life in this. Thats why we are over there.
HZ

he is now planted there??:rolleyes: i guess the usa has nothing better to do than entrench a hole and line it with concrete and make him a bed in there and and put in a ventilation fan.. and of course, the soldiers that found him would never say a word and keep this secret till the day they die..200 soldiers were involved in that raid..they would all have to be in on it to keep a secret like that...i could go on but, i have refuted enough of jj "theories" and have not gotten a reply in their defense.. he just goes on to another conspiracy..even if wmd are fgound jj, already has a out by saying they will be planted ..so there is no winning guys.. lets just drop this because facts against theories will go on and on.. :rolleyes:

Agreed

I agree... lets drop it.
After all, it doesnt matter to me what you guys believe, your still my bros.
We all have different views and opinions... so be it.
Just one last word....
I honestly didnt try to push anyone’s buttons and if i offended anyone the i am officially apologizing. I respect you all and i respect what you believe.
I respect those who defend this country.
I do not respect the government.... democrate or republican.

Now... on to the real reason we are here.
GROWING.
Later
JJ

Dropped

Dropped!....like you said we all got our view and we are still bro's doing what we do. Now lets get a group hug going..hahaha

Later fellas

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501