over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Butter for weight gain

to be fair though, i was watching a lecture with Dr. Serrano, and im pretty sure someone said that a guy put on a significant amount of muscle by eating a ton of high quality fat.

"The more fat I eat the leaner you get as your body just burns fat for energy. But y'all just laugh wait until I hit 230 see who is laughing then."

1. If you doubted the trolly-ness of the op, this should clear it up for you.

2. I legit laughed. So if he somehow hit 230 in the last few hours then I want it on record that I'm laughing right now. This is funny.

3. There's so much in this sentence alone to prove the troll, we can stop any apologies for anything you might *think* he is saying that has merit.

4. Overall I rate this troll a 7/10.

A truly good troll op had to have more personal info though... Like he is feeding his dog and his girlfriend the butter diet too, and he got locked up for stealing butter.

to be fair though, i was watching a lecture with Dr. Serrano, and im pretty sure someone said that a guy put on a significant amount of muscle by eating a ton of high quality fat.

100% I saw that same lecture... Dr. Serrano was telling people how he’ll eat a stick of butter as a snack and then pointed out someone in the crowd to vouch for having gained something like 20lbs of muscle or something like that.. I think I’m recalling correctly..

Also, to be fair... How legit is Dr. Serrano? Something about him seems off, but I could be wrong..

Being newer here, I’m reluctant to respond to dumbass shit like this, because I don’t care enough to get into a pissing contest with anyone who’s obviously either stupid, insane or both. Thanks for doing what needed to be done Bio.

A missed opportunity for sure. Would have a had a solid 8/10.

Would have had a 9/10 if his girlfriend bit someone at the gym for getting to close to her butter.

A truly good troll op had to have more personal info though... Like he is feeding his dog and his girlfriend the butter diet too, and he got locked up for stealing butter.

Also, to be fair... How legit is Dr. Serrano? Something about him seems off, but I could be wrong..

Ah yes. ..I strongly suspect that he is one of those Brazilian people😉

100% I saw that same lecture... Dr. Serrano was telling people how he’ll eat a stick of butter as a snack and then pointed out someone in the crowd to vouch for having gained something like 20lbs of muscle or something like that.. I think I’m recalling correctly..

Meadows speaks highly of him. Reviews by people on Google and other sites are less favorable. He looks and talks like a boss I once had, so I can't stand him.

@Bio how come when someone is banned now it doesn't say so next to their screen name? I always liked that extra bit of disgrace :cool:

With the new forum it doesn't say banned but their name should have a line through it which indicates that they're banned. Do you see a line through their name?

With the new forum it doesn't say banned but their name should have a line through it which indicates that they're banned. Do you see a line through their name?
It looks normal to me......no line.

I dont see a line.

Ok, I'll talk to the guys because all of the Mods see a line through a banned members name.

He was.....probably back on GetBig....lol
I enjoyed his posts..........but not enough to expose my psyche to getbig, I simply value my mental health too much lol.

Getbig is where bodybuilding.com went to die

What an awful place lol Its the Something Awful of bodybuilding.

I think slicey poo is likely out there somewhere, but hasn't been any of the recent trolls. Not enough misogyny

Getbig is where bodybuilding.com went to die

What an awful place lol Its the Something Awful of bodybuilding.

I think slicey poo is likely out there somewhere, but hasn't been any of the recent trolls. Not enough misogyny
There was a time when getbig was *the* place to be

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner