over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger Cycle

he just sent me a pm with olive branch

we cool as far as im concerned.. am not able to send private message back tho :eek:

Honestly I feel a little sorry for this guy (OP). He is doing this for his job and somehow has to find a way to feel good enough about it at the end of the day to look himself in the mirror. I don't see how he could promote a site this way and not feel greasy about it especially knowing he's got to do it again tomorrow and the next day. I mean the guy is literally paying to look like a fool here then has to beg his way back after he gets banned so he can go through it all again. Whatever puts food on your table I guess but it seems only a small step above holding a sign on a busy street corner asking for spare change.

At least that animal guy used to just post these silly threads and then wouldn't respond to anything negative

At least that animal guy used to just post these silly threads and then wouldn't respond to anything negative

Actually, Animal71 turned out to be a lunatic. He was in the Banned forum accusing all the Mods of crazy stuff. Good riddance. He made a thread on the main forum the other day under Devil1, saying it was Animal71, and started going into his crap about the Mods again.

I am a big fan of his physique. The resemblance to Arnold is almost creepy. It's almost like Calum is Arnold's son.

He has a similar personality to Arnold as well. I have seen a couple of his Youtube videos and he has that same easy going fun loving personality that Arnold had.

Actually, Animal71 turned out to be a lunatic. He was in the Banned forum accusing all the Mods of crazy stuff. Good riddance. He made a thread on the main forum the other day under Devil1, saying it was Animal71, and started going into his crap about the Mods again.

I read it before bio got rid of it. The guy was off the rails!

Well then I stand corrected lol

He looks similar to Arnold in that picture.
I've never heard of him before.
Making money on Instagram is a smart move.

a lot of people haven't heard of him, that is why this article was written i would imagine to bring more people to his attention.

I will comment as the thread is obviously over. The OP needs to not respond to people in such a childish way. I am sure guys on here wouldn't mind threads on new drugs, pep tides, training systems, herbal supplements. They can read it or ignore it but all these pro drug cycle threads are just stupid. Plus it was one after the other.

Calum has incredible genetics. Very similar to Arnold in lots of ways. But more suited for classic physique and not open bodybuilding today. Although he could do either. He doesn't want to get bigger but could easily. The majority of what he eats will be good but he eats cereal and what many consider crap all the time. It's not for the camera either as you can just tell. If he wants a drink he will have a nesquik and not like a typical bodybuilder who watches most things they eat. Eats kids cereal etc everyday and still looks great. Again I am sure in has more serious times but he can definitely get away with many things others can't. There is a video and he entered some show and dieted for something silly like 2 days and won :eek::D Granted the competition wasn't the highest standard but it was still a good watch.

The article wasn't written to bring more people to his attention... infact it's the opposite. You write like he knows about the article and is happy it's posted online. It was written because he is popular with the fitness crowd so many guys will click to see his doses. The site writes the same articles on all the top bb's. I remember years ago seeing all the same stuff... Phil Heath's cycle, Dennis Wolf's cycle etc. The people haven't heard of him is nonsense. Bodybuilding is a little world but sure the big names are famous. Calum has just as many followers on IG (over 2 million) as the best bodybuilder in the world (Phil Heath). He is probably more known across the world than most competing bodybuilders. Plus as nothuman posted why risk your health coming down to such a depleted state when you have no desire to compete nor need to as I am sure he earns a decent wage doing what he does.

Last edited:
It's slander because it's a randomly listed fake cycle to try to make people think he uses exactly that stack. It's completely pulled out of the author's ass. Thinking what someone uses based on what they look like is what clueless rookies do.

as Ahnuld would say "sue me dickhead"

Top fitness/classic physique guys get more views than Pro Bodybuilders.

I think this is because most people think they can get a similar physique than them, its more reachable than being phil heath.

Calum Von moger
Lazar Angelov
Steve cook
Simon paenda
Sergi Constance

They get millions of followers.Their facebook account is maxed out.

Also i think height affect it.

Those guys are all in the 6foot1 Range

These guys are mostly taller than Pro Bodybuilders. So people want to look like them. They look muscular but because of their greather height they still look asthetics.Not blocky/stocky like Branch warren or dexter jackson.

Last edited:
he just sent me a pm with olive branch

we cool as far as im concerned.. am not able to send private message back tho :eek:

Sent me a similar PM.

I have no issues with the childish response but I have an issue with the Evo site as it's full of scammers

You didn't see the thread where he accused me of selling Percocets via PM on Evo. Banned me from Evo and used my account. Guy was touched

They both are as bad as each other. same agenda..same approaches...same behaviour.

Bio banned this guy saying don't give a shit you are a paid sponsor you still got to behave in a certain manner. Members dont like you here for your behaviour/content, which is very true. Love Bio for that.

"I will respond with hardcore negative attack" wtf is that about.. a sponsor using language like that to its potential customers ??

Add something substantial, something inquisitive and peoples interest in your thread will blossom. simple as that. Its not that difficult. We all know this pros cycle that pros cycle is all speculation and BS like Elvia said and others too.

Its like Dorian once said ...

"I see on the internet the cycles i ran and i laugh at them. The only people who knew exactly what i was using week on week in my career preparing for Mr O was myself and my training partner Leroy and I know for a fact he was not going around passing that info to anyone so that's that!"

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I really like his training style with the 4 day split and heavy weights. It seems like he really focuses on the important compound lifts and his form. I could never get away with his diet cheats though......it would literally go right to my gut!

Sent me a similar PM.

it is just a forum. stop taking it so seriously. jeez

you guys have to admit these threads are entertaining compared all the dick grabbing threads I see on other forums where everyone plays with each other for 2 pages

Well now my life feels complete....I now know what kind of cycles Calcium Von Booger runs....:rolleyes:

Glad this tool is no longer here...endlessly plugging his shitty board

Unfortunately he will be back. His bans are temporary. Does PM have to take money from everyone who pays though? Is money all that matters to its owner(s)? Wait and see. He will be back :mad:

Glad this tool is no longer here...endlessly plugging his shitty board

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767