over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBC abnormalities on cruise

FuriousAngus

Registered
So I've been worrying a bit about some of the suspect values on my recent CBCs. I do not have a basline CBC from when I was natty but my bloods NEVER seem to change at all regardless whether I'm blasting or cruising (and they're not nice looking either).

This is about 8 months into my first, 3 year perma blast.

RBC 5.79
Hemaglobin 15.0
Hematocrit 46.7
MCV 80.7 LOW
MCH 25.9 LOW
MCHC 32.1
RDW 16.6 HIGH

PC 227

Here's my last "cycle" during the same 3 year blast, even stranger (750 test, 500 masteron E, Superdrol at 20mg). Note here I was still doing 0 cardio and I had a sterile abscess surgically removed from my left leg 3 weeks prior to the test)

RBC 5.39
Hemaglobin 14.1
Hematocrit 43.7
MCV 81.1 ALMOST LOW
MCH 26.1 ALMOST LOW
MCHC 32.3
RDW 19.5 HIGH

PC MISSING

I have since wisened up and decide to take a minimum of one year cruising and limiting my blasts from thereon to one blast a year. This is after 6 months cruising on 150mg/wk (two shots) and doing LISS daily (1hr, 110 heart rate average) and HIIT (jogging 1 min running fast 1 min, 10 rounds) 3 times a week. I also eat MUCH cleaner now but blood work is still kinda abnormal.

RBC 5.74
Hemaglobin 15.0
Hematocrit 47.1
MCV 82.1 ALMOST LOW
MCH 26.1 ALMOST LOW
MCHC 31.8
RDW 16.6 HIGH
PC 156 ALMOST LOW
(this worries me, too low means clotting ability is terrible and I'm kinda freaking out. Ref range is 140-400)

Can someone knowledgeable chime on my cruise blood work specifically? I'm honestly worried about all the low values and such. HCT has gone up a bit despite lowering dosage but couldn't that be mainly to the addition of a lot of cardio?

I have also ordered some Iron tests today, in case I simply have Anemia. serum iron came at 117.1. However, I'm still waiting on ferritin and IBC.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

In case it matter, my lipids (on cruise) are kinda ok.
TOTAL: 195
Triglycerides: 45
HDL: 61
LDL: 126

P.S sister is low on the same stuff in her CBC as well, but I'm not sure if this is genetic or not.

Last edited:
man that's out of my range of experience as I have the opposite problem you have (HCT skyrocketing and everything going high).

You might want to PM Stewie a link to your thread and see if he can chime in. He's pretty much the resident bloodwork genius here.

/no homo :D

I had a similar issue recently.My bloodwork looked almost identical to yours. I was donating every 2 months (whole blood). If you are donating then that might be your problem and if you are go longer periods without donating

man that's out of my range of experience as I have the opposite problem you have (HCT skyrocketing and everything going high).

You might want to PM Stewie a link to your thread and see if he can chime in. He's pretty much the resident bloodwork genius here.

/no homo :D

I used to brag about how my HCT never went out of range the entire time I was blating, but man do I feel like a fool now. I'll drop him a line in a bit, I've read a ton of his posts and I would love to have his input on this. It's confusing and even scary, in a way.

I had a similar issue recently.My bloodwork looked almost identical to yours. I was donating every 2 months (whole blood). If you are donating then that might be your problem and if you are go longer periods without donating

I have never donated blood since I hopped on about 4 years ago. I was under the impression that donating doesn't do a whole lot anyways? HCT supposedly bounces right back where it was in a matter or 2-3 weeks.

Is your blood work kosher now that you stopped donating? I wish I had done natty labs.

P.S. first set of bloods was on 1g test. Also, my blood pressure remains in range during blasts. Now I typically measure at 100-110/60-65 when I first wake up.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity