over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chanel with a few more details on Rich passing

So he collapsed and hit his head with his eyes rolled back, and she thought it was sleep apnea?

Even if he was a Coke head ppl don't just die the way she explained from Coke, I recon all that crap he's been pumping into his muscles killed him

So he collapsed and hit his head with his eyes rolled back, and she thought it was sleep apnea?

Yea clearly she had no clue what sleep apnea is

My condolences. Though I don't understand the “was gone before he even hit the floor” comment. Lots of people have heart attacks and survive them after CPR. Also no mention of the fact that he snorted oxycodone (Source: Mark Bell) and how that might have impacted the incident.

Heart attacks, yes. Cardiac arrest.....not so much

Even if he was a Coke head ppl don't just die the way she explained from Coke, I recon all that crap he's been pumping into his muscles killed him

PMMA .. What rich put in his arms.. Has been shown to travel.. There has been studies on that.. A piece breaks off and can cause any number of issues similar to a clot.. Not saying that's it.. But it has occurred..

That's what I thought when I saw the video of Dallas posing for Jim Manion.

-MT

Shortness of breath is HUGE.

Guys if you ever start feeling like this, or tightness in the chest, or weird back/shoulder pain, go to the fucking ER. You could have a partial blockage. A stent could save your life, cardiac tissue and brain tissue.

You don't get that partial blockage fixed ASAP, you'll have a massive MI and its game over

She just said that because of the sound he was making when he was breathing. She said it sounded the same as when he was sleeping. I know I made that same sound when I went out with my heart attack. My wife told me about the creepy sound. Some call it "the death rattle".

Untreated sleep apnea will increase your chances of heart attack significantly! This is easy to treat, go to doc and get a cpap. It did wonders for me. No more shortness of breath, lethargy, and juat feeling like a zombie. I feel the best I ever have. He was probably taking tons of stimulants (legal and illegal) just to stay awake from the sleep apnea. That alone is a recipe for disaster on top of the gear use, etc. Idk how many guys I've tried convincing to treat their sleep apnea, even my own father. Guys rather ignore stuff cuz it's the easy way out.

Untreated sleep apnea will increase your chances of heart attack significantly! This is easy to treat, go to doc and get a cpap. It did wonders for me. No more shortness of breath, lethargy, and juat feeling like a zombie. I feel the best I ever have. He was probably taking tons of stimulants (legal and illegal) just to stay awake from the sleep apnea. That alone is a recipe for disaster on top of the gear use, etc. Idk how many guys I've tried convincing to treat their sleep apnea, even my own father. Guys rather ignore stuff cuz it's the easy way out.

Short cuts = short life.

same here! I have been telling my uncle for years get a sleep study. he feels like shit, falls asleep driving, high bp, just a mess. wont get a sleep study done. good choice, drives me nuts. took him years to get on bp meds, I just don't understand it. my cpap has saved my life

why are you shitting on this? she obviously loved him, for all the years he was with some other chick chanel wanted to get back with him. i dont know why people shit on the love of others so much, as if it makes them cope with the fact they think every blonde with big tits is a bimbo gold digging whore. appearance does not dictate personality in every case.
I'm not shitting on love brother, it's the greatest thing, I just thought the comment was funny because it is so often true.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rich and bragging on his real IGF-1 back in february, 4:00 minutes into the vid
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZYMyqSNkn4&t=327s"]THE RESURRECTION OF RICH PIANA - SERIES PREMIERE - DAY 1 - GETTING SHREDDED - LETS DO THIS - YouTube[/ame]

Rich at his "doc visit" in July; claiming he never had real IGF1 except 10-12 years ago.
again about 4:05 minutes in
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-uH1p5vJw"]CHECK BLOOD - TEST - DECA - IGF1 - PRESCRIBED BY DR. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kmQ1UPCTI0"]Really pre-workout - YouTube[/ame]

THE RESURRECTION OF RICH PIANA - SERIES PREMIERE - DAY 1 - GETTING SHREDDED - LETS DO THIS - YouTube

Rich at his "doc visit" in July; claiming he never had real IGF1 except 10-12 years ago.
CHECK BLOOD - TEST - DECA - IGF1 - PRESCRIBED BY DR. - YouTube

Someone mentioned he had just started using LR3 weeks ago and I was going to state he has used it lots in recent years but thought there is no point due to the timing. Plus the Bostin Lloyd thing where he worked for a pep company and he said Rich wanted to buy 50 vials from him and said it was amazing. Then he says he hasn't used real lr3 in videos etc so why would he want 50 vials of the stuff after trying it. He said maybe he wanted to sell it he doesn't know but obviously nothing adds up. That's why you can't really trust anything that came out of his mouth. This is why I always state some of the guys that act like no bullshit are often the worst ones. It was obvious with Rich though as he never admitted to his site enhancement ever when it was blatantly obvious to everyone. Although not really the time for this now. With all his faults I was still a fan.

I was a fan of is videos, never a fan of the man himself and what he represented. My wife gave me more shit for watching the vids than anyone cause of all the bad language he spat out.

I am not sure if it was his idea or not but his two video series captions alone were genius - "Bigger by the Day" and then Better by the Day"...was like watching a high speed train coming round a corner ..we all knew it would de-rail tragically into a "Deader by the Day" kind of conclusion.

That was these high dose all drugs threads get so many views people want to read and see other people's abuses, things they dream about doing but can't really bring themselves to that level of abuse.

I personally feel like as stated before Piana was in sooo much pain he could hardly move, I mean synthol is one thing but imagine hundreds if not thousands of micro injections of silicone sitting/splitting/stretching/lodged in in your lean tissue -muscle- arms and shoulders?

In his prime when competing he was actually a pretty big fking dude that pushed fork loads of iron in the basic exercises and was pretty big all over.

I like you watched his vids and I am not sure he ever did cardio, other than showing him on a bike at their local house gym and then time lapsing it to 40 minutes, as in one of the last videos she posted of cancun it shows Rich walking on the street and Chanel says "look rich never walks anywhere I wonder where he's going?" and the camera pans to a pharmicia in the distance.

Last edited:
THE RESURRECTION OF RICH PIANA - SERIES PREMIERE - DAY 1 - GETTING SHREDDED - LETS DO THIS - YouTube

CHECK BLOOD - TEST - DECA - IGF1 - PRESCRIBED BY DR. - YouTube

This is a very recent vid,.....I wonder what the dr is thinking now after rich telling him that he's pretty heathy with no issues.

He looks Sooo much older than almost 46

I was a fan of is videos, never a fan of the man himself and what he represented. My wife gave me more shit for watching the vids than anyone cause of all the bad language he spat out.

I am not sure if it was his idea or not but his two video series captions alone were genius - "Bigger by the Day" and then Better by the Day"...was like watching a high speed train coming round a corner ..we all knew it would de-rail tragically into a "Deader by the Day" kind of conclusion.

That was these high dose all drugs threads get so many views people want to read and see other people's abuses, things they dream about doing but can't really bring themselves to that level of abuse.

I personally feel like as stated before Piana was in sooo much pain he could hardly move, I mean synthol is one thing but imagine hundreds if not thousands of micro injections of silicone sitting/splitting/stretching/lodged in in your lean tissue -muscle- arms and shoulders?

In his prime when competing he was actually a pretty big fking dude that pushed fork loads of iron in the basic exercises and was pretty big all over.

I like you watched his vids and I am not sure he ever did cardio, other than showing him on a bike at their local house gym and then time lapsing it to 40 minutes, as in one of the last videos she posted of cancun it shows Rich walking on the street and Chanel says "look rich never walks anywhere I wonder where he's going?" and the camera pans to a pharmicia in the distance.

I am the same... his death hit me if I am being honest so I guess all the years of following him had an effect. I don't know about the last 20 years but I do know in recent years he done cardio a fair bit. He always done it first thing in the morning in many videos. He also worked out high volume. Obviously he was huge so you could never say the guy was "fit" but as big guys go I think he was fine. He was also very flexible and worked on that a lot too. So he was much more mobile than the size and PMMA body parts would suggest. I think it's just a case of all the drugs and obvious things as opposed to having really bad cardio fitness. He never seemed like he was in any pain and never mentioned anything but who knows. He just had bad knees like many ex bodybuilders do his age (and weight). For all we know he could have been loaded up on painkillers everyday.

Last edited:

My doorman would always watch his videos and then text me (yea we're buds) about them all the time and expect me to know what he is referring to. I'm like dude I don't watch those things lol.

I highly doubt he ever did cardio either. I imagine he would be out of breath just walking a couple of blocks down the street. I don't see the point of all that muscle if you're a big stiff who can barely move or even breathe all the time. Like, I need to be able to dance at weddings darnit

Rich was snorting preworkout. Enough said

Snorting pre workout doesn't seem far fetched to me at all coming from a guy that's got as much rubber in him as a ken doll. I called him captain Hasbro. Lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131