over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chat with a British Pro on PCT/Going off Vs Blasting /Crusing

Also another thing i noticed is he has changed his marketing style to Bostin Loyd style

The thing which I find hilarious is he keep doing this..

I am going to be doing a experiment with..

"prescribed" primabolan

"prescribed" anavar

"prescribed" test cyp

"prescribed" GH

Never forgets to include the fucking word lol

I just dont appreciate it when these so called fitness celebs, gurus, coaches, social media personalities​ tries to question the intelligence of the common man.

Only quoted this to make it shorter, but your whole post was superb, Dev... you definitely have your way to produce smart and meaningful content on a humorous/often sarcastic tone... I love your style (though I don't always agree with your strong definite opinions, but that's precisely what PM is all about). :);)

"Prescribed" AAS... :D

Now as far as insulting the common man's intelligence, well... don't overestimate your average Joe's wit, mate, please don't... :cool:

As for your pro buddy, I'm not even sure his advice scream lack of knowledge or ignorance... most successful people in BB just don't want to see others make it as big as they did, simply for when they achieve it, all focus and attention will now be on the new cat... lying to and misleading possible competitors is by far the best way to stay warmly at the top... alone.

Human nature... and it's not pretty. :eek:;)

Only quoted this to make it shorter, but your whole post was superb, Dev... you definitely have your way to produce smart and meaningful content on a humorous/often sarcastic tone... I love your style (though I don't always agree with your strong definite opinions, but that's precisely what PM is all about). :);)

"Prescribed" AAS... :D

Now as far as insulting the common man's intelligence, well... don't overestimate your average Joe's wit, mate, please don't... :cool:

Phidias I share the same zodiac star sign as Napoleon, Arnold, Obama, Bill Clinton. Its in my nature to have strong definite opinions. Can't help it mate. haha

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Phidias I share the same zodiac star sign as Napoleon, Arnold, Obama, Bill Clinton. Its in my nature to have strong definite opinions. Can't help it mate. haha

It's most people's belief that Leo is the "best" - whatever that means - sign anyways... never really understood why, but that's a widely spread opinion... :p

And btw... what's your take on Scorpios ascendant Scorpios? :)

It's most people's belief that Leo is the "best" - whatever that means - sign anyways... never really understood why, but that's a widely spread opinion... [emoji14]

I never said "best" Phidias. You said I usually have strong opinions so I pointed out the why :) My wife says that, friends, work guys. Leo's are natural born leaders and they like to lead so having strong opinions and beliefs come naturally to them.

You should not mess with a Scorpio. They are not to be pushed around. Their manner commands respect, and in some cases, fear. Scorpio rising people can be quiet or loud, but they always seem powerful and determined.

A Scorpio doctor could poison his patient and read the news of his death in the morning newspaper while having his breakfast tea morning, all without blinking an eyelid as if its nothing. Bejan Daruwalla once famously said lol

I just listened to Palumbo's interview with Kamali. Kamali
said it's extremely important to go off completely and do a PCT. Said Chad wouldn't even talk to him if he didn't. Said guys are afraid to get small but you have to do it to progress well. Perhaps an interesting anecdote. Who knows maybe Chad for example has changed his views since but Kamali wrote about some high llevel client of his going off for 3 months.

I just listened to Palumbo's interview with Kamali. Kamali
said it's extremely important to go off completely and do a PCT. Said Chad wouldn't even talk to him if he didn't. Said guys are afraid to get small but you have to do it to progress well. Perhaps an interesting anecdote. Who knows maybe Chad for example has changed his views since but Kamali wrote about some high llevel client of his going off for 3 months.

I liked that interview a lot. He makes a lot of good points about how with social media now nobody ever comes off because everyone needs to look good all the time. It's so true.

O/T but kinda funny how when Dave asks him what he's been doing for a living all this time and he hesitates and kinda avoids the question lol. Cmon man just make something up.

Well thats what he "says" mate..

I mean man got to sell supps and make a living.

He got to look jacked to be in the game, like Jay is.

Also another thing i noticed is he has changed his marketing style to Bostin Loyd style in comments sections on his posts he talks about AAS openly and giving advice from his anecdotal exp before he use to refrain from talking about them on social media.

The thing which I find hilarious is he keep doing this..

I am going to be doing a experiment with..

"prescribed" primabolan

"prescribed" anavar

"prescribed" test cyp

"prescribed" GH

Never forgets to include the fucking word lol

Its like listen pal who you fooling you are doing moderate dosages cycles ok

Why the hell he needs prescibed primo and var ?

What medical condition he has been diagnosed with for which there is a medical need to use this stuff ?

Just getting a script via some legal loophole in America and dude's doctor thinks he needs all that stuff including GH and its all legal and medically sound practice lol

all he fucking need from health perspective is little test. that's it.

Rest imo is physical enhancement which is what you and me do but the diff is we dont put a loved up cuddly spin on it.

We do what we do cos we want to look jacked. Simple as that. So does he.

I bet he is selling loads supps at the back of it. He has found his niche and got his marketing tactics right in place and its working very well. Good for him.

I just dont appreciate it when these so called fitness celebs, gurus, coaches, social media personalities​ tries to question the intelligence of the common man.

I don't think even the test is just replacing what was lost due to a shut down HPTA. Matt for example is doing 200mg of test, and it doesn't give him supraphysiological levels. I say damn the blood work, 200mg will give anyone a big advantage regardless of whether you are still in range. Anyone disagree?

I did see someone question him on the Anavar script and he said some docs will write a script for it if you were severely shut down or some shit. I don't think he is really trying to make anyone believe it's necessary for medical reasons. Matt said he is now going to do Turkish Rimobolan at 500mg, so obviously without a script. The Anavar was a failure in his opinion and if the Primo does nothing he will probably do nothing other than the test in the future.

Matt does seem honest, though a lot of people think he's full of shit. I saw IFBB Pro Fakhri Mubarak say why doesn't the fella do a real cycle and win the Olympia if he's making these gains on such light dosages. I don't know :D

I liked that interview a lot. He makes a lot of good points about how with social media now nobody ever comes off because everyone needs to look good all the time. It's so true.

O/T but kinda funny how when Dave asks him what he's been doing for a living all this time and he hesitates and kinda avoids the question lol. Cmon man just make something up.

It was a good interview and he comes off as a pretty likeable dude. Online he comes off like a complete douchebag.:D He is the best at being a coach, apart from being extremely handsome and great lover like persians are known for :rolleyes::D Kamali came real far with the genetics he has, very poor muscle bellies. Back was great but what else was there? Not much imo but he did manage to turn pro and get on the Olympia stage so that was quite an achievement.

In another interview he called gurus like Hany and Farah "assclown douchebags" who know nothing and who learned everything from Chad Lol. Chad was the only good guru. Hany wrote a reply saying he learned what NOT to do from Chad, such as doing insulin and loading on pie filling :D

Last edited:
I refer back to Matt Porter here because he came off cold turkey and fasted himself and did everything the exact opposite way of trying to preserve lean tissue and hormones. Obviously he was kind of the extreme case but look at how well he looks on what he "claims" to be TRT dosing of test and a few IUs of Pharm GH. I think he looks phenomenal and he's doing it on what most of us would consider nothing.

Hope that helps answer your question bro. MP is pretty smart dude and granted has good Gentics and response with a fast metabolism but I definetly think we can learn something from his little endeavor

Don't believe everything you read or hear on the net. . . .

A Scorpio doctor could poison his patient and read the news of his death in the morning newspaper while having his breakfast tea morning, all without blinking an eyelid as if its nothing. Bejan Daruwalla once famously said lol

Exactly me. Perfect depiction. :p;)

Dev we chatted about this before you went away. I always say to people if someone pays out for a coach then do everything they state. Follow their way and see for yourself. Fair enough question him/her but it's never good when guys hire coaches follow 50% then say they didn't get good results and blame the coach. Follow the coach 100% and see where that takes you. However, your coach is a bit different especially when it comes to drugs. I always say there is no right answer in BB but some of the things he has told you are simply wrong. It's the same for many top bb's/coaches. People assume they know everything because of how they look but looking great doesn't have to be about knowledge. The basics with great genetics can make someone look incredible. An example would be I highly doubt Ronnie Coleman would make a great coach and he is probably the best bodybuilder ever.

I am not against coming completely off as I do it myself but usually for a mental break. The reasons this guy states don't match his protocol and well his protocol makes little sense. Come off but use pct the entire time then jump back on 1 week later. Plus use long esters so they take longer to build up, thus, shut you down slower is complete nonsense. They can hit in just as fast as short esters but there release is obviously slower. You are flooding yourself with more artificial hormones then coming off for 1 week then bang back on cycle. If you are going to come off then at least come off properly. Personally a short cruise (8 weeks) on very low test would be fine for the reasons you are doing this.

I would just go with the flow on this one and after this coming off just follow what he says as his diet seems fibe (but basic) and he wants you to run low drugs which is not a bad thing. For your goals you don't need to be blasting away and you may be surprised what little difference there is from say 500mg to 1g.

Last edited:
It's most people's belief that Leo is the "best" - whatever that means - sign anyways... never really understood why, but that's a widely spread opinion... :p

DUDE - I loved that band "Scorpions" from the 80's :D

DUDE - I loved that band "Scorpions" from the 80's :D

He actually had similar hair to Phidias (when Phidias had hair) :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ"]Scorpions - Wind Of Change - YouTube[/ame]

He actually had similar hair to Phidias (when Phidias had hair) :D

Scorpions - Wind Of Change - YouTube

That song had to be one of the most sold singles ever in music history... if not the most! And people were always wondering were that accent was from... haha... probably the most known German band on the planet without people even knowing they actually were German... :p

So you would advice me at 36 years of age to do 10 mg of test for few weeks, say 8 weeks may be and then do a blast if I wanted to for 8 weeks (which i will) and NOT bother with PCT and going off hormones completely ?

Also can I keep repeating this 8 weeks cruise at 10 mg and a blast indefinitely for unforseen future ?

Also what are your thoughts of adding other anabolics like tren, deca, npp,mast in the blast phase. I know you have not taken Tren by yourselves.

Btw I am totally sold on your sub q method. I did not believe it before I must admit but I tried in sep 2016 for a cruise for 4 months and I was totally sold. Now I do even my blasts sub q!!! I am talking 400-500-600 mg of test all sub q. I just dont feel like doing it IM anymore.

My current method is ..

Test cruise or blast all goes in sub Q

All anabolics goes IM.

I will post my blood work here.

Many thanks

Are you shooting 10mg prop daily sub q?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be prudent to slowly ease into that dosage. If you drop from a gram or two down to 70mg a week you are going to crash like a mofo.

Unless shooting 2g prop the ester will taker it down for you due to half life

Are you shooting 10mg prop daily sub q?

no Hilly I am a greedy androgen junkie for that 10 mg business mate.

Actually, this is incorrect. Anabolic androgens actually upregulate androgen receptors, meaning they proliferate (increase) when AAS is used. It is the opposite of what is commonly said on the internet/in the gym between bros.

No , it isn't. All receptor sites upregulate in response to stimuli but lose sensitivity over time. Medical education not bro science.

That song had to be one of the most sold singles ever in music history... if not the most! And people were always wondering were that accent was from... haha... probably the most known German band on the planet without people even knowing they actually were German... :p

Seeing them in a few weeks. Hate 'Winds of Change'...

Scorpions and MegaDeth :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity