over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

check out these cool guys...

Yeah i have a friend from long island and he tells me about these guys. He says they call this look "The Gotti Boy Look", refering to John Gotti's sons from the reality TV show.

the children of chernobyl found fame and fortune posing for photos with high school kids.

not even the fact that they emitted potentially dangerous radiation from their orange skin stopped them making new friends.

I don't think they got laid. They all look pissed. :D
HAHAHAHA they all look gay (no offense to gay people) But if I were gay I would be offended at the look of these butt pirates!

Now seriously.........would you let one of these tools date your daughter??:eek: Your sister even???:eek:
NFW!!!:mad:

LMFAO. This thread is just what I needed to put me in a better mood today. These people actually exist up north. A buddy of mine is from Brooklyn, NY. And he tells me that going to the gyms up there is like going to a comedy show. My buddy tells me these spikey-haired so-called "supermodels/toughguys" spend their time in the gym standing around chatting on cell phones instead of training seriously, all while sporting their wifebeaters and head/wrist bands. I don't know about you guys, but this is the funniest shit ever. I am going to call my mother and thank her from the bottom of my heart for moving me from the Northeast to Florida 15 years ago.
Now you know the reason for the civil war!!! LMAO.:D

HAHAHAHA they all look gay (no offense to gay people) But if I were gay I would be offended at the look of these butt pirates!

Now seriously.........would you let one of these tools date your daughter??:eek: Your sister even???:eek:
NFW!!!:mad:

Fuck no! If I had a daughter and saw her with any one of these fucking idiots i would disown her immediately

Fuck no! If I had a daughter and saw her with any one of these fucking idiots i would disown her immediately
I can see it now........it would probably go something like this:

Daddy, I brought Hairlick home to meet you, h and I are going to the movies and then out afterwards. (dad) Sounds good sweetheart, bring him in so I can meet him. Hairlick walks in and dad just blurts out (spraying protein drink all over the coffee table) "WHAT THE FUCK"?? NO FUCKING WAY YOU ARE TAKING MY LITTLE GIRL ANYWHERE! NO GET OUTTA HERE BFORE I RIP THAT SHIT OUT OF YOUR HEAD ONE STRAND AT A TIME AND THEN SCRUB YOUR ORANGE FUCKING SKIN OFF WITH A NINE INCH GRINDER!! LMAO. That'd be me! That punk would be running so fast down the street he would forget his ride in my driveway! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can see it now........it would probably go something like this:

Daddy, I brought Hairlick home to meet you, h and I are going to the movies and then out afterwards. (dad) Sounds good sweetheart, bring him in so I can meet him. Hairlick walks in and dad just blurts out (spraying protein drink all over the coffee table) "WHAT THE FUCK"?? NO FUCKING WAY YOU ARE TAKING MY LITTLE GIRL ANYWHERE! NO GET OUTTA HERE BFORE I RIP THAT SHIT OUT OF YOUR HEAD ONE STRAND AT A TIME AND THEN SCRUB YOUR ORANGE FUCKING SKIN OFF WITH A NINE INCH GRINDER!! LMAO. That'd be me! That punk would be running so fast down the street he would forget his ride in my driveway! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL... it would be fun but ya wanna hear the sad part? That would only make her want to date him MORE! You can't tell a teenager who to date. Especially the girls. All you can do is say, "be home by 10 honey!". That's about it.

Oh... yeah and then spread a rumor that you heard from his parents that he has herpes, HPV, and genital warts.

Haha.. I see them all the time... They all suffer from chicken leg syndrome.. You can easily pick them out in the gym when they wear shorts.. or a bathing suit at the beach..

Haha.. I see them all the time... They all suffer from chicken leg syndrome.. You can easily pick them out in the gym when they wear shorts.. or a bathing suit at the beach..

yes, and they also suffer from ILS (imaginary lat syndrom!). walking with their arms all puffed out

LOL... it would be fun but ya wanna hear the sad part? That would only make her want to date him MORE! You can't tell a teenager who to date. Especially the girls. All you can do is say, "be home by 10 honey!". That's about it.

Oh... yeah and then spread a rumor that you heard from his parents that he has herpes, HPV, and genital warts.
HAHAHA yea I hear ya. She would only find another one and then one after that, but as she brings them home one by one I can slowly rid the earth of this clearly diseased species until they are extinct. By then the word would be around not to go near this girl if you are a Hairlick cause you will suddenly disappear from the planet! LMAO...........Orange fucking skin LMFAO!!!!

I love to go to the places on the water at this time of year and they're everywhere, like gnats. And they're these little tiny guys with these great big attitudes. And if you're big, when they walk by they'll nod and say, 'Sup'.

HAHAHA yea I hear ya. She would only find another one and then one after that, but as she brings them home one by one I can slowly rid the earth of this clearly diseased species until they are extinct. By then the word would be around not to go near this girl if you are a Hairlick cause you will suddenly disappear from the planet! LMAO...........Orange fucking skin LMFAO!!!!
LMAO! You are Evil big D! I never knew that about you!

I thought the orange skin was just pro tan :D

(sorry...phhtttahahaha)

I love to go to the places on the water at this time of year and they're everywhere, like gnats. And they're these little tiny guys with these great big attitudes. And if you're big, when they walk by they'll nod and say, 'Sup'.
I love your signature! Almost as much as canoli. Ahh yes. The male nod. The male nod is an interesting and uniquely male phenomenon. It doesn't say "I like you" or "I respect you" or even "hello". I think it just means "I acknowledge that you exist but that's all I'm giving you". hahahaha

LMAO! You are Evil big D! I never knew that about you!

I thought the orange skin was just pro tan :D

(sorry...phhtttahahaha)
LOL yea I need to get a bigger back yard!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

In all the years and all the shows I have never once turned up with orange skin! LOL So it can only be some new plague about to ravage the planet like these little spider monkeys in the clubs up north. I am as they would call me.........................PEST CONTROL!!! LMAO!

Look like the Oompa Loompas on willy wonka

one question

Do they shave their foreheads?

the look in the woman's eyes says it all… "god help me!" and he is sooooo pissed at himself because he's so damn good looking! :D

Attachments

• pic26052.jpg
    pic26052.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 377
Look up the work "TOOL" in the dictionary and you'll find these boys

The kinda guys you wanna line up single file and plow through each and every one of them with a friggin SEMI.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity