over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken and rice

Same, only I sear both sides with a little seasoned salt or sea salt and pull right off the skillet with a big dollop of butter. Especially aged filets mignon and NY strips. Rare AF. LOL

Chicken and rice I have two words: hot sauce

Occasionally I'll smash up some peanuts in a plastic bag and add that to the rice with some soy sauce. You can add a little brown sugar, garlic and some ginger and have a full-fledged chicken teriyaki. Chicken is super easy oven or butter poached. Also try those boneless thighs in the air fryer. So easy and good.
I like to salt my steaks with kosher salt after cooking them. That way you get little crunchy bursts of salt as you eat that are very nice

Not for those of us with unlimited appetites

Haha I feel your pain. I tried cod/tilapia meals for like a day. At night I’d be eating a fucking arbys roast beef and fries for a snack.

Former fatty who stays lean…..I’ll never understand the “how do y’all get extra calories in?” Threads lol

I like to salt my steaks with kosher salt after cooking them. That way you get little crunchy bursts of salt as you eat that are very nice
I actually do that occasionally when I need to rehydrate and get in a nice salt fix. It's no more salt than I cook with but it's definitely more salty with that seared crunch which I love. Remember though, I go for very rare. I cook my chopped beef patties more thoroughly bc the possible critters are ground through the meat. But straight from the farmers market butcher, I just sear for a few minutes on high heat. I have a rule for beef I learned out west that has served me well - sear one side, sear the other. That's it. No reflipping! LOL! Keeps the meat tender and locks in the flavor too!

We were just discussing this over some Texas Roadhouse steaks that they put way too much seasoning on (everyplace here does). Beef has such a great flavor naturally. In our opinion, the less spices and seasonings the better. A little salt, seared, dollop of butter and 5 minutes in the heated stove. Nom nom!

I crock potted 2lbs of London broil today. My pot got too hot even on low and cooked them too fast. Not terrible, but didn’t get really tender like I was shooting for. I’m gonna go get a Dutch oven and try again soon.

Might also attempt to dry brine them prior to the Dutch oven. Idk. It’s a tough hunk of meat, but I think I can get it reasonably tender

I crock potted 2lbs of London broil today. My pot got too hot even on low and cooked them too fast. Not terrible, but didn’t get really tender like I was shooting for. I’m gonna go get a Dutch oven and try again soon.

Might also attempt to dry brine them prior to the Dutch oven. Idk. It’s a tough hunk of meat, but I think I can get it reasonably tender
These were made with London broil. Nice and tender and shredded

Attachments

• 9382A27A-B0AC-4723-9134-497E716E2F6A.jpeg
    9382A27A-B0AC-4723-9134-497E716E2F6A.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 14
is that a jalapeno or pepperoncini? is it fried? Mexicans love chile toreado (oil-fried jalapeno)
Pepperoncini. These are Italian beef dip sandwiches

Same, only I sear both sides with a little seasoned salt or sea salt and pull right off the skillet with a big dollop of butter. Especially aged filets mignon and NY strips. Rare AF. LOL

Chicken and rice I have two words: hot sauce

Occasionally I'll smash up some peanuts in a plastic bag and add that to the rice with some soy sauce. You can add a little brown sugar, garlic and some ginger and have a full-fledged chicken teriyaki. Chicken is super easy oven or butter poached. Also try those boneless thighs in the air fryer. So easy and good.
Two words: cock sauce.

Use on my chicken and rice too (forgot to mention that) and on a wide assortment of other dishes. Never fails to add a little spark.

Two words: cock sauce.

Use on my chicken and rice too (forgot to mention that) and on a wide assortment of other dishes. Never fails to add a little spark.
LMAO! I think I broke a rib laughing at this.

I don’t like sriracha, but I put this chili garlic sauce on everything View attachment 152941
same! sriacha is over played, a little of the sambal makes curry taste bomb and I have to use less curry paste (it ain't cheap)

the Mexican salsas are good. the YUCATAN brand habanero (green)... we have a lot of Mexican salsa bottled out here, but I make unreal chile macho (red spicy Mexican salsa) from scratch. fry all the peppers in a pan first then blend! mexicans often throw a serrano or two in with the pot of beans they are cooking + an onion , they also clean /prep the grill before and after a bbq with an onion scrape lol

These were made with London broil. Nice and tender and shredded

Well fuck man quit holding out…..how did you cook the meat? Method, temp time?

Also…..do any of y’all dry brine your beef with kosher salt? I’ve heard it makes it more tender, and some say it makes it really salty. But those people didn’t wash off the salt good enough or used a fine salt instead of a course salt

Heavyhitter, give us details. I have eat vicariously through your culinary expertise. I find few that like good food more than I do. Although I think I've eaten every sandwich from Maine to Florida, including Chicago and Seattle.

Plus you bring the burn and that's my jam.

Well fuck man quit holding out…..how did you cook the meat? Method, temp time?

Also…..do any of y’all dry brine your beef with kosher salt? I’ve heard it makes it more tender, and some say it makes it really salty. But those people didn’t wash off the salt good enough or used a fine salt instead of a course salt
Here’s the recipe
Italian roast beef sandwiches
One of my favorite recipes

Ingredients
1 3-4 pound chuck or round roast
4 cups beef broth
2 packages Italian dressing mix
1.5 tsp each of oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 whole bay leaf
1 jar of pepperonis with some of the juice

Combine it all in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Save out half of the peperoncini to add in right at the end so they’re still crunchy.

Place on hoagie rolls with your favorite white cheese

Here’s the recipe
Italian roast beef sandwiches
One of my favorite recipes

Ingredients
1 3-4 pound chuck or round roast
4 cups beef broth
2 packages Italian dressing mix
1.5 tsp each of oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 whole bay leaf
1 jar of pepperonis with some of the juice

Combine it all in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Save out half of the peperoncini to add in right at the end so they’re still crunchy.

Place on hoagie rolls with your favorite white cheese

I’m doing this tomorrow!!!! Thank you sir

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner