over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken and rice

I crock potted 2lbs of London broil today. My pot got too hot even on low and cooked them too fast. Not terrible, but didn’t get really tender like I was shooting for. I’m gonna go get a Dutch oven and try again soon.

Might also attempt to dry brine them prior to the Dutch oven. Idk. It’s a tough hunk of meat, but I think I can get it reasonably tender
I always enjoy the London broil cut due to the price. Usually its one of the main cuts that are always on sale and easy to bulk cook it. I know it’s sacrilegious, but I do enjoy the meat well done/chewy.

Here’s the recipe
Italian roast beef sandwiches
One of my favorite recipes

Ingredients
1 3-4 pound chuck or round roast
4 cups beef broth
2 packages Italian dressing mix
1.5 tsp each of oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 whole bay leaf
1 jar of pepperonis with some of the juice

Combine it all in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Save out half of the peperoncini to add in right at the end so they’re still crunchy.

Place on hoagie rolls with your favorite white cheese
ive never used a damn bay leaf but I got some sitting collecting dust . awesome recipe ty

Lots of great complicated ideas here’s my super easy, gets the job done input. Take two or three chicken breasts, rip off the skin and cut them into small bite-size pieces with meat scissors. 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry them up in a pan. Add flavor later for whatever I’m in the mood for at the time.

The key is cutting them up with the meat scissors helps the chicken go down easy without too much chewing.

My favorite way to eat it is 200–300 g of brown rice, one cup of pinto beans or chili and 225 g of chicken. Add one or 2 ounces of cheddar cheese if you want to bump up the calories. Eat that just with a little bit of salt or if you have it, throw some salsa on top and a few habanero peppers. I can eat that all day long.

For yard-bird I have been loading up a Vortex air fryer (looks like a toaster oven, has racks). I cook it plain at 400° for roughly 20 min, until there's a golden "crust". I then season/spice it however I'm feeling the day I eat it.

Funny I found this post because I just started this nasty diet with a lot of chicken (not a big fan).

Love the ideas people are throwing out.

Just wanted to thank this thread for convincing me to buy an Instapot....pressure cooking has been added to the list of ways to make my chicken quick as hellll and taste good.

Just wanted to thank this thread for convincing me to buy an Instapot....pressure cooking has been added to the list of ways to make my chicken quick as hellll and taste good.
May have to try a pressure cooker myself.

Bought a fancy one a few years back.. haven't used it once lol

May have to try a pressure cooker myself.

Bought a fancy one a few years back.. haven't used it once lol
WORTH IT if you are a busy guy. Thats why i loved a slow cooker.
Could drop an entire eye of round roast into it before bed, wake up with meat for a day.
But this does the exact same thing BUT its fast as hell.

Dropped in a bag of fresh chicken breast, high pressure cook for 14 mins. DONE.
Shredded chicken. Made baked potatoes in it last night.

One of my favorite ways to prep chicken. The chicken is great on its own with rice also
Chicken shawarma

2 lemons, juiced
½ cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
6 cloves garlic, peeled, smashed and minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons paprika
½ teaspoon turmeric
A pinch ground cinnamon
Red pepper flakes, to taste
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs(you can use breasts too but thighs have more flavor)
1 large red onion, peeled and sliced

Tsatziki sauce

1.5 cups unflavored Greek yogurt
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
Juice of 2 lemons
2 cloves finely minced garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
Combine and let sit for at least an hour

Prepare a marinade for the chicken. Combine the lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, turmeric, cinnamon and red pepper flakes in a large bowl, then whisk to combine. Add the chicken and toss well to coat. Cover and store in refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours.
When ready to cook, heat oven to 425 degrees. Use the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to grease a rimmed sheet pan. Add the quartered onion to the chicken and marinade, and toss once to combine. Remove the chicken and onion from the marinade, and place on the pan, spreading everything evenly across it.
Put the chicken in the oven and roast until it is browned, crisp at the edges and cooked through, about 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to rest 2 minutes, then slice into bits. (To make the chicken even more crisp, set a large pan over high heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan, then the sliced chicken, and sauté until everything curls tight in the heat.)
Serve in pitas warmed in the microwave with slice tomato, slice cucumber, dill pickles, tsatziki sauce, and sliced raw red onion

Attachments

• 8BFDA41E-D657-4BAF-B6B2-31A2F7FE570A.jpeg
    8BFDA41E-D657-4BAF-B6B2-31A2F7FE570A.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 3
This one’s clearly for the off season. Great over rice also

Chicken lazone pasta

This is a recipe from the famous Brennan’s restaurant in New Orleans and it’s delicious

one.

1 tsp oregano

1 tsp basil

1 teaspoon Salt

1 1/2 teaspoons Chili Powder

1 1/2 teaspoons Onion Powder

2 teaspoons Garlic Powder

4 whole boneless, skinless Chicken Breast

1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter

1/2 cup Heavy Cream

In a small bowl, combine the salt, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, and oregano. Coat the chicken breast with the seasoning mixture.

Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large saute pan, then cook the chicken breasts over medium heat about 7 to 8 minutes, turning them once. Pour the cream into the pan and lower the heat. Simmer for several minutes, stirring, until the sauce thickens, then fold in the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. When the butter is melted, transfer the chicken breast to 4 plates of cooked pasta and top with the sauce. Sprinkle with some fresh parsley and shredded Parmesan

Attachments

• 0E4FE512-22CD-4213-9C1E-D434923C0465.jpeg
    0E4FE512-22CD-4213-9C1E-D434923C0465.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 3
This is one of my wife’s favorites
Pan roasted herb chicken

Heat about 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in the pan on medium high until it just smoked. Put the chicken in skin side down and sear it until it's dark golden like this. Then flip over to the other side. Add a few cloves of chopped garlic and one chopped shallot to the pan along with whatever fresh herbs you like. This had thyme,sage, and parsley in it. Sauté for about one minute then add a half cup of any good wine that you would actually drink and about a cup of chicken stock. Put a lid on and turn the heat down to medium low and simmer till the chicken is cooked through. Keep an eye on the level of the stock and add more as needed to prevent scorching. You want the finished sauce to be thickened a bit but still be able to
Kind of drizzle it. Like a thin gravy

Attachments

• E160194E-BF59-48D1-8D16-43FE3FC3D150.jpeg
    E160194E-BF59-48D1-8D16-43FE3FC3D150.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 4
Just as good with chicken
Seasoned pork chops with peppers and sausage

I love Cajun food. It’s one of my all time favorites and I made up this recipe with some ingredients I had on hand one day. It’s loosely based on gumbo and smothered pork chops

Ingredients

4-5pork chops of your choice. You could use chicken breast too
Cajun seasoning..Tony Chacheries is good
Flour
Sausage of choice. I’d recommend andouille or kielbasa
2 whole bell peppers
1 can chicken stock
3 cloves garlic

Season pork chops with the Cajun seasoning and coat in flour and shake off excess and set aside
Chop up the bell pepper and sausage and mince the garlic.
Add 2 tbl oil to a pan on medium high and sear the pork on both sides for 2-3 minutes per side and remove from pan. Sauté the bell peppers, sausage, and garlic for about 2 minutes. Add the pork back in and add the chicken stock. Cover and simmer on medium for about 30 minutes and enjoy! Also....a couple shots of Louisiana hot sauce in this adds a lot of depth of flavor

Attachments

• 9B4ACE77-45EC-4C77-A15B-535C420BC937.jpeg
    9B4ACE77-45EC-4C77-A15B-535C420BC937.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
Easy way to make a shit ton of yardbird
Marshallese chicken

I learned this recipe from a buddy I work with. It comes from the Marshal islands and it’s amazing. You can use any chicken pieces you like...but I tend to like dark meat because it has more flavor

Ingredients
As many chicken pieces as you need
6 whole oranges
1 yellow onion
5 cloves garlic
1 small piece of fresh ginger peeled. About the size of a marble
1/4 cup soy sauce
.5 tsp liquid smoke(or smoke then instead of roasting)
1 can of sprite or other citrus soda
Salt and pepper

Juice all of the oranges into a blender. Add the garlic and onion and ginger and blend. Pour it all over the chicken in a large bowl. Add the orange rinds as well as all the other ingredients. Marinate overnight...or for at least 4 hours

Roast on a rack in the oven at 400 degrees until done. Depending on the size of your chicken pieces this may be 30-45 minutes

Serve with rice or whatever else you like and enjoy!!!

Attachments

• 9E3B8109-A9B9-42DB-ABFD-290E0C3DCDC4.jpeg
    9E3B8109-A9B9-42DB-ABFD-290E0C3DCDC4.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 2
Rosemary garlic chicken
Ingredients
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Pinch of sea salt
2 rosemary sprigs, leaves stripped
Pared zest of 1/2 lemon
2 chicken breast fillets
2 tbsp olive oil
300g cherry tomatoes
Good glug of extra-virgin olive oil
3 tbls unsalted butter

Large handful of basil leaves, to serve
Grated Parmesan, to serve

Mash 1 of the garlic cloves on a chopping board with the sea salt until a rough paste forms. Add the rosemary leaves and lemon zest and finely chop. Smear the garlic and herb paste over the chicken breasts to coat both sides.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the chicken breasts and brown over a high heat for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
Push the chicken breasts to one side of the pan and add the remaining garlic and tomatoes to the pan with the extra-virgin olive oil and butter. Cook, stirring, until the tomatoes start to soften, then reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes have reduced down slightly.
Serve over rice or with gnocchi or just as is!!

Attachments

• 0342AF72-F0BC-4085-BD4B-4320E68A9C1C.jpeg
    0342AF72-F0BC-4085-BD4B-4320E68A9C1C.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 4
WORTH IT if you are a busy guy. Thats why i loved a slow cooker.
Could drop an entire eye of round roast into it before bed, wake up with meat for a day.
But this does the exact same thing BUT its fast as hell.

Dropped in a bag of fresh chicken breast, high pressure cook for 14 mins. DONE.
Shredded chicken. Made baked potatoes in it last night.
Do you season it at all before throwing it in there?

I've become so bored of food over the years it doesn't seem to matter what I did to it.. chicken is always chicken so now I'm lazy af in regards to prepping meals.

Wife makes 50lbs of chicken at a time in the oven and freezes it. Portions it out with rice for me daily. Then I drown it in Mustard lol.

So thankful she does this for me. After 15 years+ doing this crap myself it bores me to death lol.

Weber smoker box is also very effective. Or you could really just use tin foil.

I've become so bored of food over the years it doesn't seem to matter what I did to it.. chicken is always chicken so now I'm lazy af in regards to prepping meals.

Wife makes 50lbs of chicken at a time in the oven and freezes it. Portions it out with rice for me daily. Then I drown it in Mustard lol.

So thankful she does this for me. After 15 years+ doing this crap myself it bores me to death lol.
Definitely season before cooking so that the seasoning gets into it

I cook 5lbs of boneless skinless breasts in the crock pot with light seasoning. 8 hours on low and then shred it up with some g hughes BBQ. Small rice cooker and cook one serving at a time unless I know I will be out of the house all day. Haven't gotten tired of it yet haha.

Yep season 100%. Ill dump one of those full marinade pounches in there. Or 1/2 bottle of hot sauce or something liek that.

I actually did Dusty's recipe too. He has this shredded flank steak video that I did. Basically big ass flank steak cut up, dump fajita seasoning in there.
14mins on high pressure. Release vent at the end. Pull out, shred it up (takes 2 mins because it falls apart). Dump some of the juice at thebottom of the pot (there will be a lot). Put meat BACK in there, turn on "Saute" option. Add more fajta seasoning and add bag of frozen stir fry vegges.

That and jasmine rice and im good.
I rotate between flank and eye of round roast for beef stuff with it (or in the slow cooker).
The roast is a bit leaner.

This one’s clearly for the off season. Great over rice also

Chicken lazone pasta

This is a recipe from the famous Brennan’s restaurant in New Orleans and it’s delicious

one.

1 tsp oregano

1 tsp basil

1 teaspoon Salt

1 1/2 teaspoons Chili Powder

1 1/2 teaspoons Onion Powder

2 teaspoons Garlic Powder

4 whole boneless, skinless Chicken Breast

1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter

1/2 cup Heavy Cream

In a small bowl, combine the salt, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, and oregano. Coat the chicken breast with the seasoning mixture.

Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large saute pan, then cook the chicken breasts over medium heat about 7 to 8 minutes, turning them once. Pour the cream into the pan and lower the heat. Simmer for several minutes, stirring, until the sauce thickens, then fold in the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. When the butter is melted, transfer the chicken breast to 4 plates of cooked pasta and top with the sauce. Sprinkle with some fresh parsley and shredded Parmesan
Holy hell that sounds deliocious. Will be trying this out this weekend!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws