over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chiropractor?

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Just wondering how many of you guys go to the chiropractor just to help you with mild aches and pains and to help you stay a little more limber ? I started going a couple months ago and Man I will say I feel it’s helped me a lot already. I would get mild back pain and feel really tight in my muscles. For 50$ cash pay I feel you can’t beat it for the benefits. What’s y’all’s opinions?

Just wondering how many of you guys go to the chiropractor just to help you with mild aches and pains and to help you stay a little more limber ? I started going a couple months ago and Man I will say I feel it’s helped me a lot already. I would get mild back pain and feel really tight in my muscles. For 50$ cash pay I feel you can’t beat it for the benefits. What’s y’all’s opinions?

I’m in my chiro’s office 3x a week minimum. Find a good chiro that does adjustments, dry needling, and manual therapy.

It’s an absolute game changer.

I go but I go more for the soft tissue stuff she does than adjusting. I actually don't let them really adjust my lower back anymore because it almost always gives me a numb leg for some time after. My neck is always way out though and I also let them do midback. The magic for people like us is Graston, A.R.T., and as mentioned above dry needling though.

Some love them some hate them.

I am anti chiro for 2 reasons..

1. I'm pro physical therapy. Some suck but I've always had good ones who treat athlete's. They have healed every injury I've ever had and for the most part consider chiropractor quacks. They offer nothing a good pt can't provide so why not see the real deal ( licensed physical therapist)?

2. Went to one once for a back injury. Told me My back was all out of whack he needed to "adjust" it and I'd keep coming back to get more adjustment. I declined and saw a PT who told me the chiro was full of shit I had a strain o needed traditional physical therapy not adjusting and cracking my spine. I listened to him and he healed me up good as new, no cracking my spine needed.

I go once a week , lately it been for body tempering as he's learning how to do that more. I made a set of rollers for him and volunteered to be the guinea pig.
He also does alot more soft tissue work on me that adjustment.

My insurance cover 1 visit a week so I'm absolutely jumping on that.

Some love them some hate them.

I am anti chiro for 2 reasons..

1. I'm pro physical therapy. Some suck but I've always had good ones who treat athlete's. They have healed every injury I've ever had and for the most part consider chiropractor quacks. They offer nothing a good pt can't provide so why not see the real deal ( licensed physical therapist)?

2. Went to one once for a back injury. Told me My back was all out of whack he needed to "adjust" it and I'd keep coming back to get more adjustment. I declined and saw a PT who told me the chiro was full of shit I had a strain o needed traditional physical therapy not adjusting and cracking my spine. I listened to him and he healed me up good as new, no cracking my spine needed.

I agree with this. We call them physiotherapists in Canada but they offer everything a chiro does and more.

I agree with this. We call them physiotherapists in Canada but they offer everything a chiro does and more.
Agree

Everyone I know who uses them I ask "how long did you see them for?". The answer is "every so often or I keep going back."

With physical therapy I don't keep going back. They identify the issue, heal me, resolve it, then we are finished.

I would prefer going to someone who treats the underlying issue and resolves it vs someone who wants to put me on a maintenance program where I need to keep coming back for care. Had I chose the chrio over the pt would he still have me coming to him for "maintenance" on my back and the spine issues he allegedly saw with his naked eye (no imaging)? Most likely. The PT healed my back in a few weeks and never saw him again till I hurt my knee in a freak accident. He then treated my knee haven't seen him in years

Absolute requirement for this lifestyle

i went to chiro for first time yesterday.
imo what a fucking joke lol
and they call themselves doctors. i think thats hilarious.
his treatment "prescription" was come back and spend more money...
i dont feel a bit different than i did before going in to see him.
absolute baloney.

In response to the above, I've literally never had a physical therapist that fixed any issue any more effectively than a chiropractor. They do mostly the same things, and have the same level of degree. To shit on one and not the other is absurd. Furthermore I've seen probably 10-15 chiropractors in my life and have never had one try to sell me a package or tell me I had to keep coming back.

This is to such a degree that physical therapists are very often aligning things appropriately just like a chiro does.

i went to chiro for first time yesterday.
imo what a fucking joke lol
and they call themselves doctors. i think thats hilarious.
his treatment "prescription" was come back and spend more money...
i dont feel a bit different than i did before going in to see him.
absolute baloney.
This is my view.

I'm ok cracking my fingers, but cringe when people crack their back. I don't want anyone cracking my neck or back or messing with my spine, physical therapist don't do this and the things they do are evidence based. They do range of motion testing, use digital imaging, use Resistance to build strength, correct imbalances, break up scar etc based on a specific diagnosis.

In response to the above, I've literally never had a physical therapist that fixed any issue any more effectively than a chiropractor. They do mostly the same things, and have the same level of degree. To shit on one and not the other is absurd. Furthermore I've seen probably 10-15 chiropractors in my life and have never had one try to sell me a package or tell me I had to keep coming back.

This is to such a degree that physical therapists are very often aligning things appropriately just like a chiro does.
I'd say there is a wide variance in physical therapist. Some deal with athletes ( college, pros), that's who I go to. Some just work with lawyers on fake workplace injuries and people trying to cash in from an auto accident, those types are worthless.

I'd say there is a wide variance in physical therapist. Some deal with athletes ( college, pros), that's who I go to. Some just work with lawyers on fake workplace injuries and people trying to cash in from an auto accident, those types are worthless.
I've been to them, and while she was helpful, my chiros have been just as helpful.
And I have to say, I've never had a chiro break a needle off in my leg that required surgery....I can't say that for PTs.

I like my PT routine much more than going to a chiropractor for adjustments. My PT does cupping, Graston and ART all over my body. Easily the best decision I’ve ever made.

In my experience the ones who just go through and crack everything give the profession a bad name. The worthwhile ones are all athletes who prioritize soft tissue work that will actually fix the issues.

Once per week. If you have a healthy back there may be no need, but if you have any spinal issues like me, it is hard to fix on your own with getting some adjustments. Not all chiropractors are created equal, many are looking for money so you have to find one by referral who works with athletes, acts like a professional, and has multiple modalities for healing.

I lived with pain in my arm for over a year after injuring it during a set with inadequate warm up. Probably 65% of the pain was gone after one session of dry needling. I noticed nearly no improvement after a second visit, but the relief after the first visit was remarkable.

I just went today. It was a joke. I told him my shoulder hurts; he said when I adjust you; it will release tension of your shoulder.. what?

Then he did percussion therapy for 2 minutes. which I could do at home.

Bullshit; paid 100$ for adjustment

My favorite witch Dr as I called him, used stretching, massage, joint manipulation, acupuncture with stim and cupping if that was requested. He was amazing. Bonus he was cheap. My insurance wouldn’t cover it and because it was a work related injury he offered a discount.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws