over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cissus and my pec tear... thanks TP!

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys. It's 10 days after my pec tear. Aside from some issues with a cold that turned into a sinus/double ear infection... the injury itself has been damn near painless.

I was taking straight cissus before my surgery. When I got home, I began using both straight cissus and True Protein's joint formula. I'M ALMOST CONVINCED that my pain would be tremendously worse if I hadn't been doing this.

I'm supposed to have serious pain right now (according to the orthodoc and the PT guy). I was issued 4 more weeks in a sling with limited motion. I haven't worn my sling in 48 hours. The tendon itself has ZERO pain. The stitches are more painful than the tear.

I'm not pushing it. I won't even grab a coffee mug for another month just to be safe... but I'm just convinced this stuff works. It just takes a load off my shoulders to not have to deal with the pain. I'm typing with both hands without discomfort.

Last edited:
Hey guys. It's 10 days after my pec tear. Aside from some issues with a cold that turned into a sinus/double ear infection... the injury itself has been damn near painless.

I was taking straight cissus before my surgery. When I got home, I began using both straight cissus and True Protein's joint formula. I'M ALMOST CONVINCED that my pain would be tremendously worse if I hadn't been doing this.

I'm supposed to have serious pain right now (according to the orthodoc and the PT guy). I was issued 4 more weeks in a sling with limited motion. I haven't worn my sling in 48 hours. The tendon itself has ZERO pain. The stitches are more painful than the tear.

I'm not pushing it. I won't even grab a coffee mug for another month just to be safe... but I'm just convinced this stuff works. It just takes a load off my shoulders to not have to deal with the pain. I'm typing with both hands without discomfort.

Good to hear bro. I'm glad it's working out for the best! Hope you have FULL recovery!

It works well. I gave my little bro cissus after his knee surgery a few years back and it DEFINITELY enhanced and sped up his recovery. Not only that, it make him strong. Then we decided to try it again, this time healthy....and he made his best strength gains ever and kept improving and improving.....

good stuff

glad to hear man..i was looking for update or video!ha from you about this to see how you doing...but about the pain...mine wasnt really painful...didnt need meds during day...only to sleep and knock myself out! but still not really for pain but just discomfort enough to screw with sleep and not being to sleep in any position you want.

Hey i read your post about the cissus. I had real bad shoulder pain in one of my shoulders about a year back. So i read all the magazines flex, Musclemag,etc. I read an article on usp labs supercissus rx. I swear i took this and My pain went away totally while on it. When i got off it came back so i no personally cissus works. Great product. Good luck on recovery.

Dave, I assume you used TP's cissus 500mg capsules? If so, how much did you take daily to notice the pain reducing effect?

I'm seriously considering giving it a try as my shoulder/bicep tendon has been bothering me a hell lot lately with swelling/inflammation, and i aint exactly a fan of taking NSAIDS.....

Hey guys. I've been taking 3000-5000mg per day. I split it up in 3 doses per day. I typically take the higher end.

I also noticed it helped my elbows before surgery. I had pain in my elbows when I was doing extensions. There was a machine at my old gym that I could only use 75% of the stack and had to go slowwww to avoid pain. It took about a week or two... then all of a sudden the pain was gone and I was using the stack easily. I'm either a hyper-responder or this stuff flat out works. I almost want to bring it to my doctor and get him to spread the word to his patients.

Hey guys. I've been taking 3000-5000mg per day. I split it up in 3 doses per day. I typically take the higher end.

Dave, did you take it on empty stomach or full?

Dave, did you take it on empty stomach or full?

VARIOUS TIMES. I TAKE SO MANY PILLS, I OFTEN TAKE THEM WITH MEALS TO MAKE IT EASIER ON MY STOMACH.

I'VE CONVINCED MY 66 YEAR OLD DAD TO START TAKING TRUE PROTEIN'S CISSUS AND 3-DAY MULTI VITAMIN. I THINK THE CISSUS WILL MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER IN THE JOINTS.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws