over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clean bulk/clen/T3

finny

Registered
I'm a bit confused as to what one can expect from a clean bulk while using clen and halfway through clen add T3. Is it a good idea? My hope/expectation would be to lean out and gain some quality muscle.

If this is counterproductive, please let me know. I know, it might not be ideal, but if it would work, then I would still like to use it and maybe do an official cutter another time if I don't drop low enough with bf.

I know a lot of times there is a conflict when someone tries to gain muscle and lose bf at the same time. But I thought that's what AAS and clen/T3 are for. I know diet is first. My diet is in check and I would like to avoid - lose 10-15lbs now then gain 20lbs on a bulk with AAS. To me it sounds like a yoyo type of approach that I would like to avoid. I'm not interesting in blowing up to 260lbs - just good muscle mass and managable bf that I would maintain year round with proper nutrition and exercise.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The cycle would consist of Test Enan @ 500mg/wk and it is my first cycle.

After that, PCT and a run of pMGF/IGF.

Thanks.

finny said:
I'm a bit confused as to what one can expect from a clean bulk while using clen and halfway through clen add T3. Is it a good idea? My hope/expectation would be to lean out and gain some quality muscle.

If this is counterproductive, please let me know. I know, it might not be ideal, but if it would work, then I would still like to use it and maybe do an official cutter another time if I don't drop low enough with bf.

I know a lot of times there is a conflict when someone tries to gain muscle and lose bf at the same time. But I thought that's what AAS and clen/T3 are for. I know diet is first. My diet is in check and I would like to avoid - lose 10-15lbs now then gain 20lbs on a bulk with AAS. To me it sounds like a yoyo type of approach that I would like to avoid. I'm not interesting in blowing up to 260lbs - just good muscle mass and managable bf that I would maintain year round with proper nutrition and exercise.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The cycle would consist of Test Enan @ 500mg/wk and it is my first cycle.

After that, PCT and a run of pMGF/IGF.

Thanks.

I would really much like to know this to.
How it would affect your gains from the test if you´d run clen and T3 and if it would make your gains leaner or not?

if you've never done aas before than you probably will gain a few pounds of muslce while on a calorie deficit for your fat burning efforts. my guess would be that the gains would probably be about 30-40% of what they could be from a high calorie diet. if you want the best long term effect than since it is your first cycle then go all out and eat high cal and train hard, many say the best gains come from the first cycle since the body has not been exposed to the gear before so you would be short changing yourself on future bulking cycles. i would like to see an oral like dbol at maybe 20-30mg a day also.

I'm not planning to be in a deficit as that would be a cut - clean bulk.

I was thinking that with inclusion of clen/T3 it would be possible to burn additional fat while gaining muscle. I was more thinking, lose 10lbs of fat and gain 15-20lbs of muscle for net get of 10lbs or something along those lines. In those 20lbs of muscle you might gain 2-3lbs of fat, but still going purely by my math, it would yield 7lbs net loss in fat.

Not possible?

I thought that with AAS, you will increase muscle at an increased rate while gaining fat at a decreasing rate and somewhere along the line the two overlap and you get net muscle gain with a decrease in fat. Makes sense?

If someone thinks I won't get any benefit from running clen/T3 during bulk, please say so. Then maybe will use that during PCT or will do a cutting cycle somewhere along the lines.

Thanks.

You are not going to gain 20lbs of muscle! Thats incorrect. Maybe 6-8 of muscle and 10 of water 2-4 fat. That would account for 20lbs of decent weight.

Whatever you gain in muscle you are gonna AT LEAST GAIN in water. Then add fat on top of it. If you gained 25lbs on a cycle. It may be 8lbs muscle, 12lbs water, 5lbs fat.

Last edited:
I think we cut our gains short by going from a bulk cycle immediately to a cutting/fat burn, i don't have any hard evidence to support it but i believe it none the less. clean bulk means limited calories which means limited gains, there is no way around that. what you want to do is not original, but it is by no means the norm... my 2 cc's

You will probably gain a little lean mass, but it won't be near what you would with a bulking diet, and you'll lose fat, but it won't be near what you would with a cutting diet. For reference I took Var and Winny while ont T3/clen to keep from losing lean mas while dieting, and ended up 4lbs lighter in 10 weeks. Granted, I started at 214lbs at about 15-16% body fat, and anded up at 210lbs and 9-10%. I did gain a little mucle, as well as leaning up a bit, but I'd be alot leaner (and lighter) had I stuck to the clen/T3 alone, and quote a bit more muscular had I been eating to bulk without the clen/T3. It's all about your goals, and what you want the most right now.

dont cut and bulk at the same time if youre a new user...first do one and then the other...fat loss is a lot about nutrition and its a long hard road to being really cut even with clen/t3...

theres many things you need to balance when cutting and bulking at the same time and in my opinion one should first bulk (but on a relatively clean diet) and then cut on a super clean diet...

some people fear that they will lose size after the cycle (you must lose some weight post cycle) but a ripped body looks somehow bigger than a fat one so the fear of looking smaller is unjustified in my opinion...

you said you basically dont want to be the next mr.O so when youre bulking try to get some cardio like powerwalking in the morning (not running!) not more than 30-45min...it will minimize the "fatty gains" and leave you in a better position when you come to your cut part...alex

Malic777.com said:
dont cut and bulk at the same time if youre a new user...first do one and then the other...fat loss is a lot about nutrition and its a long hard road to being really cut even with clen/t3...

theres many things you need to balance when cutting and bulking at the same time and in my opinion one should first bulk (but on a relatively clean diet) and then cut on a super clean diet...

some people fear that they will lose size after the cycle (you must lose some weight post cycle) but a ripped body looks somehow bigger than a fat one so the fear of looking smaller is unjustified in my opinion...

you said you basically dont want to be the next mr.O so when youre bulking try to get some cardio like powerwalking in the morning (not running!) not more than 30-45min...it will minimize the "fatty gains" and leave you in a better position when you come to your cut part...alex

Good points.

I never get fat on test + tren ;)

Thanks guys for your replies. Well, will have to scrap the idea of using clen/T3 on a bulking cycle. I just thought there would be benefits as well or at the very least minimal bf gains while bulking.

Since this is my first cycle, I don't want to add anything in there. Just do 500mg of test enan a week.

After that, PCT and also pMGF/IGF. Not sure if I should throw clen in there as well or save it for when I decide to do a cutting cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131