over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen, Paxil and Anxiety

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone taking clen that is currently on antidepressants like Paxil?
I’m on Paxil for last 5 years, wondering if using low dose of clen will raise my anxiety.

I have no problem with other stuff as test, tren, dbol, deca, eq etc...

a lot of people will get bad anxiety and depression while on clen! yes even on 1 tablet a day that is 25mcgs

Clen gives me INSANE anxiety. I mean you can't even hold your hand out in front of you without shaking. That's how bad the anxiety is. I have no idea how Paxil will interact with these but I'd be surprised if it made much of a difference (but what do I know).

If you have an anxiety disorder, and are taking a SSRI, I doubt Clen' would be a good move.

Clenbuterol causes central nervous system stimulation, an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation, basically all the things that happen when you have an anxiety attack.

Taking contradicting medications isn't usually a good thing, but as someone above mentioned, speak to your Doctor.

Be safe!

i have anxiety disorder and have panic attacks all the time. i have been on prozac and buspirone for the last year and stimulants in general increase my anxiety so bad sometimes i think im going to have a heart attack. coffee, energy drinks, thermogenics, etc. any of those make my anxiety go crazy so i wouldnt advise anybody with anxiety problems to take clen, even at a low dose.

I have anxiety issues also and just like orangejuice07 indicated, and type of stimulant increases my anxiety tremendously. I am prescribed a few medications, including 40mg paxil. My adivice, don't compromise your mental state by taking clen, its not worth it. I hope this helps.

Anxiety

If you experience anxiety, you should stay away from all stimulants. I seem to experience clen hand shakes from the pills and liquid, but NOT with Helios for some reason.

Anyone taking clen that is currently on antidepressants like Paxil?
I’m on Paxil for last 5 years, wondering if using low dose of clen will raise my anxiety.

I have no problem with other stuff as test, tren, dbol, deca, eq etc...

Paxil (Paroxetine) is usually prescribed for depression with anxiety or for anxiety disorders alone so I am assuming you are anxiety prone.

As others have stated clenbuterol is a **broken link removed** i.e. it is an amine that mimics the effects of sympathetic nervous system stimulation. This is how it helps you to burn body fat. It is similar in action to ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and adrenaline. Excessive (a term which varies from individual to individual) sympathetic stimulation produces anxiety. So this class of drugs can produce anxiety.

If you are prone to panic attacks or have acute social phobia then I would advise against using clenbuterol. If you have mild anxiety then you could experiment and see how you go. I would start with about 20mcg and see how you respond.

Also, don't use clenbuterol (or other sympathomimetics) for long periods of time (i.e. months on-end) as it is bad for your cardiovascular system.

Thanks for the advice guys. Ill stay away from clen. I don't ever want to go thru anxiety and panic attacks as i did before.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear