over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen & T3 Cycle Muscle Loss????

i feel like im experiencing something similar... currently on test/tren/EQ and its extremely hard to lose weight on this stack. apart from the insane hunger i get from the tren (and yes, for me its 100% from the tren and not from the EQ), which makes it impossible to go below 2500 kcals a day i feel like im losing weight at a slower rate than when i was cutting naturally. the fat loss/recomp is there, but i feel like total fat loss is slower than when i was dieting off AAS.
gonna add in 25mcg t3 at first, because the long time ive been on tren mightve suppressed my thyroid a bit. im excited to see if this turns out true.
i do get stronger on a weekly basis even on lowish calories/carbs, but its still a bit disappointing to not be able to lose weight quickly or to control the appetite.

In my own limited experience, T3 is best suited for use even with just a little tren....cruising on test had me looking flat and T3 seemed to burn up some mass.

Also I prefer to run it longer periods instead of shorter cycles, just to keep natural levels either suppressed or recovered, not constantly bouncing back and forth.

i feel like im experiencing something similar... currently on test/tren/EQ and its extremely hard to lose weight on this stack. apart from the insane hunger i get from the tren (and yes, for me its 100% from the tren and not from the EQ), which makes it impossible to go below 2500 kcals a day i feel like im losing weight at a slower rate than when i was cutting naturally. the fat loss/recomp is there, but i feel like total fat loss is slower than when i was dieting off AAS.
gonna add in 25mcg t3 at first, because the long time ive been on tren mightve suppressed my thyroid a bit. im excited to see if this turns out true.
i do get stronger on a weekly basis even on lowish calories/carbs, but its still a bit disappointing to not be able to lose weight quickly or to control the appetite.

My diet in the spring is likely going to include tren and equipose....definitely not looking forward to the hunger :( lol

I think the idea of adding 25mcg T3 is smart. I wanted to avoid adding more drugs to my regimen but once my cut ends and I start bulking Saturday I plan to keep 25mcg T3 in there. As mentioned when I came off the 50mcg T3 previously my thyroid function was pretty screwed and I was literally gaining weight on 1500 calories for a few days. I'm sure in time it would bounce back (as it always has before) but it seems to take longer while on AAS, whereas when I stopped it before while not on AAS it seemed to bounce back almost immediately. Also in general with my limited AAS experience even though I gain weight and muscle more quickly I also seem to add fat much more quickly as well which has always confused me but it could be the thyroid downregulation so hopefully the 25mcg T3 will help keep things more reasonable.

In my own limited experience, T3 is best suited for use even with just a little tren....cruising on test had me looking flat and T3 seemed to burn up some mass.

Also I prefer to run it longer periods instead of shorter cycles, just to keep natural levels either suppressed or recovered, not constantly bouncing back and forth.

I forgot about the looking flat thing. I personally didn't get that at 50mcg of t3 but I'm a carb junkie even when cutting which probably helps. I agree with using lower dose over longer periods, i pretty much stay on t4 year round except when using insulin as I've read it can interfere with insulins anabolic effects. If it's true I don't know but a few knowledge people have said it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

HI

Its been a while since i been on here. I was reading to see what to use to lose fat on my abs. I keep noticing DNP. I dont know what it is and i searched for the answers and still notta. So what is it and what does it do. If anyone can comment plez do so. Thanks LA

I think it goes something like this, correct me if I'm wrong:
Not only, T3, increases your BMR, but it also increases your PTOR. A 25-100 mcg T3 dose would result in about 100-200% increase in both readings. Unless you up your protein intake 25-100%, your body will be using calories from guess what?
Hard earned muscles.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members