over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut Oil

Try breading some fish with dairy products. Interval with Cajun preparing. Pan fry it and you will have very little if any vineyard choices. Also functions with hen. It is also fantastic in natural. Get the generally traditional type, add your recommended dust for flavor, and drop destroyed vineyard oil in it. It will organization up and type of flavor like choc snacks.

What's the difference between coconut oil and Virgin coconut oil. Virgin is a lot more expensive where as coconut oil very cheap in uk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What's the difference between coconut oil and Virgin coconut oil. Virgin is a lot more expensive where as coconut oil very cheap in uk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The "Non-Virgin" is usually deoderized and a lot of the delicate polyphenols (or what ever healthy stuff is in there) are destroyed during production.

The MCT's still stay in tact but I think you lose about 5% of them... Also you dont get the Coconut smell/flavor with non virgin.

Basically the same difference between EVOO and normal olive oil. Less fruity-olive flavor and less good stuff inside.

what?? Around here its 5.99$...

54oz of Nutiva EVCO at my local chain supp store.

DONT buy Vitacost. I bought it bc it was cheap and had no taste at all.

What was the movie in Netflix?

I was at Walmart tonight and saw two brands of coconut oil. One was an all organic brand, $6.28 for a 14oz jar. The other was Louana pure coconut oil, $5.98 for a 31oz tub.

I bought the Louana, because I'm cheap. When it's gone I'll give the organic one shot. Can't wait to cook with this stuff!

what?? Around here its 5.99$...

We have a brand new Trader Joe's in town, and I am shocked how cheap their prices are. Sfree almond milk is less money there than at the grocery store!

Just tried coconut oil in my shake for the 1st time, and it was good!! Will get some at TJoe's next time I'm shopping.

Just bought some the other day.

Hope its as good as everyone says:love:

I found a place that sells coconut mana 5lbs for around 20 bucks. I want to get it because it's pretty much coconut oil with slightly less fat and a little more carbs, but it tastes so damn good.

My problem with coconut mana/butter compared to oil is I can take a teaspoon or tablespoon of the oil and be satisfied but when i start eating coconut mana or butter it tastes so damn good you just don't want to put the spoon down.

Coconut oil is god, I eat it by the spoonful :D

I found it at target for under $7 a jar. Spectrum organic 14 oz. I use it everyday. It doesnt break down like olive oil under high temps.

I was at Walmart tonight and saw two brands of coconut oil. One was an all organic brand, $6.28 for a 14oz jar. The other was Louana pure coconut oil, $5.98 for a 31oz tub.

I bought the Louana, because I'm cheap. When it's gone I'll give the organic one shot. Can't wait to cook with this stuff!

I use Louana. I like it. Really good to rub on sweet potatoes before you bake them. Makes the skin really soft

Super training TV mark bell was showing liquid coconut oil? Is it just as good? Might be good for a pre work out shake.

Costco sells nutiva brand virgin coconut oil in a 76 ounce tub for like 20 bucks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131