over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coinbase Question

Pusher

Registered
Sorry, still a little inexperienced with the crypto thing.

So, I couldn't find where to transfer funds from a debit card (cash app), so I transferred funds from cash app to a bank account I have connected to Coinbase.

Then "bought" BTC.

Went to send the BTC and got a msg saying "you have 0.000 BTC available", despite my Coinbase saying I had $xxx.xx BTC to trade.

Then looked at my bank account and the funds are still in my bank.

How do I have funds available to trade, and funds in the bank?

Any idea how long it will take to catch up? I'm afraid the BTC value is going to drop before it's available to send and I'll have to add more and wait AGAIN.

Coinbase will hold your funds hostage for up to 14 fucking days. You can send Bitcoin to another wallet , you can even send it back to the account you took it from.!!!
I found this out the hard way when I made and order , transfer the funds from my account to Coinbase and then couldn't pay for 10 days.!!!
Unfortunately your shit is probably stuck for a while.
CashApp is absolutely the easiest way to go once you have your account and or debit card linked.

Sorry, still a little inexperienced with the crypto thing.

So, I couldn't find where to transfer funds from a debit card (cash app), so I transferred funds from cash app to a bank account I have connected to Coinbase.

Then "bought" BTC.

Went to send the BTC and got a msg saying "you have 0.000 BTC available", despite my Coinbase saying I had $xxx.xx BTC to trade.

Then looked at my bank account and the funds are still in my bank.

How do I have funds available to trade, and funds in the bank?

Any idea how long it will take to catch up? I'm afraid the BTC value is going to drop before it's available to send and I'll have to add more and wait AGAIN.
Check the transaction log. It will tell you when your funds will be available to send or cash out. But @Gunsmith is right. That money is locked until verified now.

Coinbase will hold your funds hostage for up to 14 fucking days. You can send Bitcoin to another wallet , you can even send it back to the account you took it from.!!!
I found this out the hard way when I made and order , transfer the funds from my account to Coinbase and then couldn't pay for 10 days.!!!
Unfortunately your shit is probably stuck for a while.
CashApp is absolutely the easiest way to go once you have your account and or debit card linked.
I cashed out a few months back on coinbase when cypto was crashing hard (68k to less than 40k) , but before that I had my bank account linked for withdraws and deposits. My transfers would always go through instantly everytime. Maybe he is using a credit card causing this hold?

I cash out a few months back on coinbase but before that I had my bank account linked for w/d and deposits. My transfers would always go through instantly everytime. Maybe he is using a credit card causing this hold.
I use a few different banks and some are Johnny-on-the-spot with verification but others take their sweet ass time. If you need it immediately, use a debit card or a better exchange/wallet.

Because let's be honest. Coinbase sucks.👎

You can't do instant transfer on coinbase anymore unless you verify your identity. It's to help prevent fraud but probably more so to take away anonymity.

Crypto.com will allow you to use a debit card to buy crypto with no kyc. Once you buy it...it goes into your wallet which you can then send to another wallet address. It's pretty easy. Remember...sometimes you have to notify your bank if you are doing business with exchanges or they may consider your purchase attempts as fraud. As for Coinbase...using a debit card is easiest and quickest. If you link a bank account and do a ACH withdrawal it will take longer. Moonpay is another good option which allows debit cards and no kyc. Remember....stick with the more well known or tried and true exchanges and if you unsure Google it first to verify it's integrity.

Shit, Coinbase isn't allowing me to use my CashApp debit card to buy BTC. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Don’t use Coinbase. Incredibly slow and I get MFA notifications from them all the time because it’s a target for hackers.

Soooo

If I buy BitCoin via CashApp, I can send that directly to my favorite supplement vendor w zero extra nonsense?

Holy Jesus... Now I transferred cash from CashApp to my bank (a bank that's usually nearly empty) to use the account to buy the min $9.99 BTC, but apparently the funds weren't available to buy BTC? Even though it says "available" on my bank app... Tried 2 transfers and both said insufficient funds on coinbase. Well as
just attempting the transfer, coinbase charged me $1.73 fee and $1.47 fee out of that account, but no transfer.

Coinbase is fucking garbage. After this purchase, never using Coinbase again.

Cost me $3 just to transfer the BTC back to USD to prevent losing any more value on the BTC by the time it's actually available to send.

Wish I knew about this fuckery beforehand

I am fucking furious. After I figure out this transaction, I'm never using Coinbase again..tried hitting them up on Twitter and got nothing but bullshit Bot replies.

Do the suppliers realize they request a, let's say "$100" order in BTC, and when we go to buy/send the BTC, the 100 we pay is worth $97.. so we gotta buy more, min $100, and even THAT is held, making longer and longer and longer.

I'm fucking furious. I have people waiting on me, looking like I'm ripping them off of their order.

I'm more.furious now than I was when PayPal took $16k from me in '02

Coinbase strikes again lol. This subject has been beaten to death, countless mentions. If guys don’t know that Coinbase is complete trash for transactions with sponsors by now then it’s on you. So many better ways, guys have even posted tutorials on here. Fuck Coinbase

i use cashapp. To me it’s the easier . You can buy the BTC on cashapp with your linked debit card and also transfer it out through cashapp

i use cashapp. To me it’s the easier . You can buy the BTC on cashapp with your linked debit card and also transfer it out through cashapp

I’m a tech idiot ….little help please?

If I buy BitCoin via CashApp, I can send that directly to my favorite supplement vendor w zero extra nonsense? A straight transaction from CashApp to my fav protein vendor?

I’m a tech idiot ….little help please?

If I buy BitCoin via CashApp, I can send that directly to my favorite supplement vendor w zero extra nonsense? A straight transaction from CashApp to my fav protein vendor?
Yes sir . Once you buy the Bitcoin on cashapp you can send it straight from cashapp once you get your protein vendors BTC address

Shit, Coinbase isn't allowing me to use my CashApp debit card to buy BTC. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Yea CB is slow and limits you to 1,000 per day it’s just a hassle, it sends my funds instantly but doesn’t take them from my account for a week, likely bc it’s an old well used account but the hassle of the limits and having to juggle balances, bullshit. Cash App rocks, not sure about Crypto.com and after CB not sure I wanna try another app.

Yea CA works literally in seconds, sometimes your confirm will get to your email b4 you can open it.

Coinbase strikes again lol. This subject has been beaten to death, countless mentions. If guys don’t know that Coinbase is complete trash for transactions with sponsors by now then it’s on you. So many better ways, guys have even posted tutorials on here. Fuck Coinbase
Coinbase really isn't that difficult, just takes some pre planning/setup. I have a checking account verified and my identity veried.. I can instantly buy and send bitcoin within a couple minutes, up to like $10,000/day. Just used it to send to a sponsor 2 months ago. Not "anonymous" that way but we all the govt gonna find you if they want you. I doubt they care about my petty personal use purchases.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131