over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cold Weather, Coyotes and Triceps.

JT, your looking large & in charge my friend.. Great pics as usual...

"CHAMORU BUILT"

I went out fishing this weekend!

I don't see a 7/11 or McDonalds for miles! :eek: :D

Yeah, boom....none of those establishments or even paved roads where I was that day. lol.
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing.

What I'd give to live around land like that!
I think I need to go do some coyote hunting though, the woods I deer hunt are full of them.
I like to try to thin them out some. Wasn't successful that day though.

Montana sure has some beautiful country, my wife's brother lives in Missoula but we don't make down there often.

This set of pictures has confirmed what I always thought was just a rumor... Montana women DO grow furry ears in the winter time!!! I guess that's one way to tell when spring time arrives, no more winter ears. :)
She is just plain furry. Now I am dead. lol.

Here is a fishing pic if it shows up. I am having issues this am!

This is along the Gallatin River, just a ways up from where it hooks up with the Jefferson and Madison Rivers to form the headwaters of the Missouri.

Attachments

• IMG-20120224-01303.jpg
    IMG-20120224-01303.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
I get a kick out of your responses!

Your threads are so calming and relaxing to me. I picture myself out there chillin with you guys and at peace w things.

you guys look like u don't have a worry in the world:)
To be honest I wish I did care a little more about things...I'd have more money! lol.

You bagged a trophy Lynx! :D

It was low hanging fruit for a corny comment.

Ps. Now you can mount your prey.

I could go on. But I try not to anger 275lb guys carrying guns.
Naw, man, those were funny! I have been dieting though and I am now at 272. something! I am still a fat bastard though.

Thats some beautiful country! Not what im used to as im a city slicker. I will admit though, that when i do get a chance to go into the country and enjoy it, i am mesmerized by it.
I agree with you- it's where I am most at peace and close to God.

There is no doubt that JT posts the best pictures here. Bummer about the camera. I guess with scenery like that you can get some amazing shots from a cell phone.
Thanks, Don. I will tell you that I was surprised by a couple of the pictures.

Here is one where I was actually fishing once I'd walked upriver far enough.

Attachments

• IMG-20120224-01319_2.jpg
    IMG-20120224-01319_2.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 153
I think I've got one that shows it still isn't warm out.

I am liking the nature shots. Good quality photos too.
I sometimes get bored of all the straight lifting pics. We are all more multidimensional than that.

you are truly a blessed man JT , not many people are able to go out and enjoy the natural splendor of country like you live it and having a lady that enjoys it as much as you as well as training is awesome (not to mention beautiful).

I haven't been out on a good coyote hunt in years , all the dogs down here look awefull , shaggy hair mangey looking , nothing like the big think full coats they grow up north , and everything is close and very fast when calling do to thick brush. My last coyote hunt was out of Center , ND and the view was beautiful , the dogs would show up in the set 800-1200 yds out and we watch them work their way in.

what caliber is that old 99 your shooting? the first centerfire rifle I bought was a Savage 99 in 250-3000 , I wanted to pass it down but lost it in Hurricane Katrina.

again brother man I'm jealous
you are in a great place , both physical location , physical condition and seemingly spiritually.
congratulations
That is an old Savage! My grandpa owned it. I pray and read the Bible, but I could be a better witness for Christ that is for sure. Some of my friends are probably going to hell. I was reading in Romans last night about how we are all sinners in need of Christs redemption. So I am ready if someone asks! lol.

That's beautiful.
Agreed.

JT, your looking large & in charge my friend.. Great pics as usual...

"CHAMORU BUILT"
Well, I have seen you in person you make me look small and sad.

Attachments

• IMG-20120224-01342_2.jpg
    IMG-20120224-01342_2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 150
Kingdom Fungi!

Check out this ugly specimen!

Attachments

• IMG-20120224-01307.jpg
    IMG-20120224-01307.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 191
You live in one of the most beautiful areas on earth. You have Lynx, who is fantastic, despite her poor eyesight. You enjoy the outdoors in many ways. You are spiritually at peace. You spend your "work" hours improving the lives of children.

Um, not bad. Not bad at all.

What kinds of fish do you catch up there?

I live near the beach so it's pretty much all surf fishing by me. Sadly the good stuff is pretty far offshore. Every now and then I get lucky when my pops goes on a trip and brings back a fresh tuna steak.

That ugly specimen looks like some kind of boletus, is it good eating?

Looks like a cold day to me but I def would love to go do that. I love hunting there are not any wide open terrain around me like that but there are coyotes in the area.

I just started dieting monday, so my face won't be so huge soon!

What kinds of fish do you catch up there?

Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout mainly. Suckers sometimes. In the backwaters I shoot carp with my bow in the first part of June.

I live near the beach so it's pretty much all surf fishing by me. Sadly the good stuff is pretty far offshore. Every now and then I get lucky when my pops goes on a trip and brings back a fresh tuna steak.
The fresh tuna sounds terrific! I am trying to remember what you told me you do for a living and I can't remember.
That ugly specimen looks like some kind of boletus, is it good eating?
I am not sure...I grabbed that particular one out of a place where the grass caught fire. It was pretty damaged and hard.
Looks like a cold day to me but I def would love to go do that. I love hunting there are not any wide open terrain around me like that but there are coyotes in the area.
What part of the country are you from? Lots of trees?

Could have used you a few weeks ago JT. My dog took off after a coyote and got hit by a car. Would have loved to got a shot off at that little varment. Although the neighbors probably wouldn't appreicate the sound of a high powered rifle the way I would :rolleyes:
By the way the dog has recovered after a few weeks of rest.
Looking huge JT and Lynx looks quite dashing in her heavy coat and holding a rifle! Reminds me of the girls back home in Vermont.

Wow, beautiful landscape.

These are cell phone pics. I left my good camera at school and someone stole it.

Daybreak.

id pay to stay some where like this for a month or 2. the city is really starting to get to me with all the immigrants, pollution and bullshit.

Sorry about your dog, Renewlyf.

Could have used you a few weeks ago JT. My dog took off after a coyote and got hit by a car. Would have loved to got a shot off at that little varment. Although the neighbors probably wouldn't appreicate the sound of a high powered rifle the way I would :rolleyes:
By the way the dog has recovered after a few weeks of rest.
Looking huge JT and Lynx looks quite dashing in her heavy coat and holding a rifle! Reminds me of the girls back home in Vermont.

I haven't had a dog since my dog Hutch got killed when I was in high school. It crushed me.

Wow, beautiful landscape.

Like your avatar! lol.

id pay to stay some where like this for a month or 2. the city is really starting to get to me with all the immigrants, pollution and bullshit.

I can't handle cities for long. If you were born and lived most of your life where there is low population...you don't want it any other way.

The fresh tuna sounds terrific! I am trying to remember what you told me you do for a living and I can't remember.

Workers' Comp attorney. It's about as much fun as it sounds :D The upside is you get to represent lots of LE, firefighters and corrections officers who get hurt on the job and actually deserve their benefits. Not nearly as bad as personal injury where people sue over paper cuts.

I'm still a beach bum at heart. I keep a surfboard stashed in the car for post-work stress relief.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws