mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

I just started buying more sneaker for the reason new shoes allow me to be on my feet all day and not hurt like an old pair. I used to be the type to wear old sneaks to workout but now I buy new shoes for working out.

After you buy a pair or two then you kind of want the same shoe in a different color. I can see how people start collecting shoes.

Where do you wear yours too?
I feel like they’re too nice for gym but also look weird going out in.
Any time i'm headed out anywhere.
Im such a basic dude with the stuff i wear. Usually a black tee and then some jeans.
Maybe a hat then something fresh. Everything else is pretty basic and except for the shoes.
And when you randomly see another dude with some very sick and/or rare New Balances on, you both recognize each other lol.
Nice little nod or a, "very nice pair" and then on with your day.

I actually reallllly dislike this whole BBer Jordan workout thing now. 90% of these guys are fakers. Hype beasts.
I am but follow probably a different path than most.

I like retro style more than anything.

I have about 20 pairs of Nike Cortez and 10 pairs of Pegasus 83.
I also have about 10 pairs of Saucony Jazz in all colors, but especially monochrome.
One of my favorite shoes ever. LOVE.

I'm a big fan of the Jordan Air High tops and Nike Air Force One

Been eyeing the Air Jordan Jordan 6 Retro, though. They just look awesome

Well over 200 pairs over here. At the height of my addiction, I would purchase a new pair every day of the week. I ordered soo many pairs, that I would get packages at home, and not even remember ordering them. The wife was not very happy when she would call me and asked about this box, with 4 pairs of sneakers in it...i truly had no memory of ordering anything! The wife just says, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM! LOL, that's probably what I miss most, my wife's reaction to my craziness ❤️

Big sneaker fan here but not a hobby that I can afford to mantain for now. I remember when the Air Jordan 1 came out in 1985, I was 13, Jordan was my favourite player and I have never lusted over a shoe or anything else like I did with those in my entire life, my mum brought the White/Red/Black ones back from Denmark for me since they were unavailable in Spain and I remember the enormous excitement of seing them in the flesh for the first time. I attended a british international school (uniform, House system etc) and I caused a commotion the first time I wore them. The teachers looked at me like "WTF is wrong with you?" and the headmaster came up to me and said "those shoes are disgraceful, have you no shame?" most of the kids loved them, except one of my class mates who felt the need to come up to me and tell me I looked like a fucking clown, I promptly proceeded to administer him an open hand sedative to the face and got no further negative opinions from then on. I outgrew them in threee or four months and then proceeded to buy the banned Black & Red ones much to the teacher´s dismay and the rest of the kids´admiration :) Jordan 1´s, 11´s and my Six Rings HOF are my favourite shoes ever.

My collection is pretty meagre at the moment but I´m satisfied which is important:

Air Jordan Six Rings Hall Of Fame
air-jordan-hall-of-fame-pack-06.jpg

Air Jordan PHLY Barque Brown/ Chino/ White
air-jordan-phly-brown-chino-main.jpg

Converse Star Player EV OX Navy

converse-zapas-junior.jpg

MBT Jambo Black Canvas, an enormous relief if you have a heel spur

zapatillas-mbt-jambo-7-w-blackcanvas.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Vomero 13, good if like me you´re on the heavy side.

nike-vomero-13-azules-400x400x80xX.jpg

Been wearing these around lately…😎

Attachments

• 782EFFFA-CD81-418C-9AD2-3BE6A1147742.jpeg
    782EFFFA-CD81-418C-9AD2-3BE6A1147742.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 18
Bought these recently…haven’t worn them yet.

Attachments

• D21629DD-AE73-4628-8842-B8AD35C2E402.jpeg
    D21629DD-AE73-4628-8842-B8AD35C2E402.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 11
Got these right before the cancer diagnosis..

Attachments

• 63F4633A-0854-4C12-B2BD-5FAB734E117E.jpeg
    63F4633A-0854-4C12-B2BD-5FAB734E117E.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 22
Big sneaker fan here but not a hobby that I can afford to mantain for now. I remember when the Air Jordan 1 came out in 1985, I was 13, Jordan was my favourite player and I have never lusted over a shoe or anything else like I did with those in my entire life, my mum brought the White/Red/Black ones back from Denmark for me since they were unavailable in Spain and I remember the enormous excitement of seing them in the flesh for the first time. I attended a british international school (uniform, House system etc) and I caused a commotion the first time I wore them. The teachers looked at me like "WTF is wrong with you?" and the headmaster came up to me and said "those shoes are disgraceful, have you no shame?" most of the kids loved them, except one of my class mates who felt the need to come up to me and tell me I looked like a fucking clown, I promptly proceeded to administer him an open hand sedative to the face and got no further negative opinions from then on. I outgrew them in threee or four months and then proceeded to buy the banned Black & Red ones much to the teacher´s dismay and the rest of the kids´admiration :) Jordan 1´s, 11´s and my Six Rings HOF are my favourite shoes ever.

My collection is pretty meagre at the moment but I´m satisfied which is important:

Air Jordan Six Rings Hall Of Fame

Air Jordan PHLY Barque Brown/ Chino/ White
air-jordan-phly-brown-chino-main.jpg

outstanding
outstanding ^^^^^

@100 pairs here
nike-mostly j's all types are fine, some just more enjoyable then others, but id take em all

Dunk Mid guy here. Whoever said it is an addiction is 100% correct. btw...Dunks and Jordan 1s are impossible to get now unless you buy from a reseller or consignment site. Getting them for retail is not going to happen unless you bot or are incredibly lucky. Botting has changed it all.

I wear custom made chucks, have 5 pairs of them. Pretty much all I wear. Unless dressing up then it’s cowboy boots.

Dunk Mid guy here. Whoever said it is an addiction is 100% correct. btw...Dunks and Jordan 1s are impossible to get now unless you buy from a reseller or consignment site. Getting them for retail is not going to happen unless you bot or are incredibly lucky. Botting has changed it all.
Its so true.

What's crazy is that I have a several pairs that I scooped up what, 2010-2014ish, that were not huuuuge hits when they came out. But i liked them. Grabbed em. And now, deadstock, these things are 700-1k. (I never dead stock tho) Trying to grab a nice pair of Jordan 1's now are tough. Yeah, retail is $170 i think....but just getting the opportunityyyy to pay retail is damn near impossible.
black-toe-air-jordan-1-release-november-5th.jpg
Suppose you wanted a very classssic Jordan 1 (black toe).... That's a $700-800 shoe. Crazy to me.
Me? i never pay resale. if I miss out, i miss out. I will never spend more then $300-350 on a shoe.

Any of you guys have flat feet? What kind of sneakers do you guys wear?

Mine are to the point of looking like flippers, because the arch is completely collapsed and sticks out from the side like an unusual muscle.

Currently only wear an old pair of converse, or a minimalist shoe from amazon (akin to a vibram 5 finger)

Mine are to the point of looking like flippers, because the arch is completely collapsed and sticks out from the side like an unusual muscle.

Currently only wear an old pair of converse, or a minimalist shoe from amazon (akin to a vibram 5 finger)

I have duck feet. Anything with a gum sole seems to work OK for me, I'm partial to Adidas Samba and similar models

I'd go with something basic .
USAMuscle had a good suggestion with Samba's. I still rock a pair of those alllll the time.
Sambas and Vans. Vans has a ton of styles, mostly completely flat.
If I'm going to be on my feet for awhiiile, i wear Vans as i have pretty flat feet as well.

for guys who wear vans, what size are you? im 11.5, they just look to narrow and long IMO lol

I have flat feet. I like Reebok Classic Leathers in terms of comfort. I wear Dunk Mid SBs a lot. Also like Adidas ZX 500 and the old 700 series. Now, are they good for flat footers like us? Not so sure about that. Are there sneakers that would be better suited for us? My guess is probably. I have an old pair of Dunk Mids that have insoles in them. They seem to feel good. The truth is, for me, if i walk a ton in sneakers, eventually my feet hurt no matter what i'm wearing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131