over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to Miss Q - Featured Member of the Month

what a suck up:D

Congrats amy!!!! I will be the first to admit that this months featured member is MUCH prettier than last months! hahaha

I dunno cause you sure beat me by a landslide!!!:eek:

That's right "O" you had your time....it's mine now!!! Girlz Rule!! :yeahthat:;)

In all fairness, there are scandalous pics on the web of Osiris in a demi-cup push-up bra. So you may want to keep that in mind for your next MOTM campaign.

Princess!!! I still say you need to MAKE YOUR PICS BIGGER DAMN IT!!! :p

Seriously, congrats in a well deserved win. You are not only a princess, but an angel...very thoughtful and kind to everyone here. You're always willing to lend a hand, bring a smile, or bake some cookies! ;)

Congrats...and I know Big Hoss is damn proud of you as well!! :star-w:rs

LOL.... there he is Mr Comedian!!! ::ction-sm Thank you kindly sir and by the way...I ain't mad at ya :p

Yes he is:D

:D:love:

Congrats, well deserved.

Congrats Miss Q!!!

muchas gracias :D

In all fairness, there are scandalous pics on the web of Osiris in a demi-cup push-up bra. So you may want to keep that in mind for your next MOTM campaign.

Have yet to see them....need proof!!! :eek:

Good job gal

Even though I voted for the other guy.

You deserve your win and I appreciate the pm conversations we have had in the past :)

Good job:headbang:

You deserve your win and I appreciate the pm conversations we have had in the past :)

There were some very good "other guys"

MISS Q

Oh yah Big A, beauty played no part of your decision it was all about comparing muscles!!

Seriously, Miss Q You deserved it and what a great thing you are doing for women in the community and in the sport.

We know TK Labs takes care of you. But this reminded us that we do want to offer something for the member of the month and we have been a little remiss since Bboy won ( that was an error in judgement! ). If we carry anything you might like you are welcome to have up to $300 worth of it.

From the board! This also applies to anyone whos won since Bboys win.

Congratulations and may this win move you personally and professionally to the next level of success.

Sincerely,

IPGEAR

LOL...thank you bmcjames, I really appreciate that as well :)
I see that you have made alot of progress over the last couple of yrs. Congrats to you!!

Sadly, that which has been seen cannot be unseen. :eek:

Again...sadly I have not seen them!! :(:cool:
Q is also down in the dumps about it :(:(:(:(:(:(

There were some very good "other guys"

I agree 100% coach!! NPCS FINEST and BIGGMIKE295 both contribute a ton of good info on this board and have also helped me out in the past about their girlfriends/wives supplement experiences. Very stand up guys :yeahthat:

Oh yah Big A, beauty played no part of your decision it was all about comparing muscles!!

Seriously, Miss Q You deserved it and what a great thing you are doing for women in the community and in the sport.

We know TK Labs takes care of you. But this reminded us that we do want to offer something for the member of the month and we have been a little remiss since Bboy won ( that was an error in judgement! ). If we carry anything you might like you are welcome to have up to $300 worth of it.

Congratulations and may this win move you personally and professionally to the next level of success.

Sincerely,

IPGEAR

booohooo, i got skipped....haha.

Just kidding, you guys do enough for the community.

Congratulations miss Q!!!

Sincerely,

IPGEAR

:eek:JEESH GUYS....I don't even know what to say!!! That sure is a generous offer from you!! I'm a little stunned at the moment...uhhhhh... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Looks like I'm not the only one that will feel this way today!!! Again..very cool of you guys!!:cool::headbang:

::port-smi::port-smi::port-smi::port-smi::port-smi::port-smi::port-smi

Last edited:
congrats miss Q! You deserved this one for sure! You are just about the only female i always see posting!!

Sincerely,

IPGEAR

You guys are truely a class act. Yes you had some issues in the past, but you have truely more then made up for them, and it seems to me have become better people for the experience. The offer and support you gave to me a month ago meant way more then you guys know. I had no idea until then that I had real friends on this board. From my heart, thankyou for all you do for this board and the members.

congrats on ur win :)

Congrats, I think I voted for Team Q...so My 1/2 vote supported the cause lol

You guys are truely a class act. Yes you had some issues in the past, but you have truely more then made up for them, and it seems to me have become better people for the experience. The offer and support you gave to me a month ago meant way more then you guys know. I had no idea until then that I had real friends on this board. From my heart, thankyou for all you do for this board and the members.

Awww this has made me shed a tear :) hehe!

I had no idea until then that I had real friends on this board. From my heart, thankyou for all you do for this board and the members.

Except that IR guy....he's a bastard! :p

congrats Miss Q! I know you always have a kind word or people-you are a very deserving winner!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131