over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

contest cycle. what do ya think?

superman21

Registered
alright im thinking here is how my cycle is going.

Week 1-12 tren enenthate 350mg/week
Week 1-12 Masteron enenthate 450mg/week
week 1-12 Test enethate/cypionate blend 750/week
week 10-12 anavar 50mg/day

week 1-12 arimidex .5mg/day

My question is should i cut the test out 4 weeks out before the show? should adex be ran through if i cut the test out? What are yalls opinions on this? i would appreciate any help.

i would switch to a fast test 6 weeks out prop or mayb susption then total drop it 1-2 weeks out other will prob say different im still learning

do yall cut the test out weeks before or keep it in with and antiaromatase?

I think for a contest is better change test with prop,fast acting and no water retention

Change to prop until 2 weeks out and cut it then, imo. But again, I dont know how you react to test, you might be able to keep prop all the way, if a-dex makes you super dry.

couldnt i just cut the test enenthate/cypionate blend out about 4 weeks out, because i will be starting on anavar/halo(havent decided yet) 2 or 3 weeks out. So by the time the test starts to get out of my system i will be started up on the orals by then. wouldnt that preserve my muscle?

Never cut the test before your show. Your making things way too complicated in my opinion. Keep it simple...thats all Im going to say.

is var gonna make any difference if its only run for 2 weeks id run it 4, but winny seem better for contest prep imo.

you guys need to think about this befor you give the advice.....

why do you want to cut your test out 2-4 weeks out? i assume the answer would be to cut water...
now, why do you use a diertetic? to cut water! is your body magically going to hold water from test but not water it regularly stores? no!

cutting out test befor a show is one of the stupidset things you could do.... what happens a few weeks after you end a cycle and dont use pct? your body gets wrecked! it is a huge guessing game as to what will happen, but i can gaurentee one thing that is you will look soft and small and will almost certianly hold water....

i still dont understand why there is this magical process where if you completly change everything you have been doing for the last 12-16 weeks you will look great! it wont happen! if it has been working for the whole diet stick with it and go into the show doing the same...

now what to do....

stay with your normal doses of what you have been doing the whole diet, i would not switch to shorter esters unless you have done this befor and it has worked in the past.... if you hold water like a camel take a dyazide or 2 the night befor and jump on stage... it really pretty simple like AWN2004 said, lets not make it complicated... this just gives me anxiety and stress thinking about what you must be thinking reading all the replys as to what to do...

good luck bro! let me know if you need anyrthing else.....

alright im thinking here is how my cycle is going.

Week 1-12 tren enenthate 350mg/week
Week 1-12 Masteron enenthate 450mg/week
week 1-12 Test enethate/cypionate blend 750/week
week 10-12 anavar 50mg/day

week 1-12 arimidex .5mg/day

My question is should i cut the test out 4 weeks out before the show? should adex be ran through if i cut the test out? What are yalls opinions on this? i would appreciate any help.
If it were me, i would cut the long acting test out about 10-12 weeks out and switch to sustanon. about 6 weeks out you switch to propionate. if you don't have a problem with gyno or acne, use test suspension the last week. And it IS ok to use test throughout the contest. many competitors make that mistake of cutting it out before the show and you end up flattening out. Test throughout keeps you full. You only need to use Masteron the last 4-6 weeks. (when your REALLY low bodyfat) Use tren acetate instead of Enanthate (enanthate is still ok though). anavar is good. but i would use proviron and halotestin. since you will be running test throughout, the proviron will especially help. (Proviron is slowly becoming the new "secret" the the national level bodybuilders . . . even though it is an old drug, i guess it just took a while to reallyt get noticed.
You should switch to nolvadex instead of arimidex the entire diet, and swithc to arimidex the last week to take advantage of the properties of arimidex and get harder and drier. this is becasue your body can get used to arimidex (and we don't want that) and it isn't very good for you to stay on for a long period of time. Nolvadex will help keep the water off thorughout the diet as well.

Week 12-7 Test Sustanon (enanthate/cypionate blend) 500-750mg/Week
Week 6-2 Test Propionate 100mg EOD
Week 1 Test suspension (stop 2 nights before) 50mg/Day
Week 8-1 Tren Acetate 300-350mg/week
Week 4-1 Masteron 400-450mg/Week
Week 2-Show - Halotestin 20mg/Day
Week 6-Show - Proviron 100mg/Day
Week 1 Arimidex 1mg/day

(I would throw in Wistrol the Last 6 weeks at 50mg EOD)

But hey man, as long as you have a good diet and stay strong and really work hard, YOUR cycle will work for you. all the cycle is, is a little boost. the real deal is the diet. all these things that we write up here are from our own personal experiences and our opinions. if you really diet and get serious, ANY precontest cycle will work for you, as long as you know what your doing and know the basics of the precontest cycle.

Good luck buddy!
-NixLifter

I'd just like to add one more thing....

Dieting should not turn into this whole ordeal that makes you freak out. I really think its a good idea to talk to someone who has done it a couple times and then stick with one plan the entire way through. Its very much a learning process and by sticking with one plan the whole length of the diet, you are eliminating a lot of guess work. If that plan didnt work as you had hoped, then you can change some things next time. Keep a journal and keep track of things as they happen so you have something to go back to next time you get ready for a show. Drugs should be the last thing you think about. You should be taking just enough to hold on to your muscle and then at the tail end something to reduce fluid (if its even an issue) and harden you up a bit. Its really that simple. Taking 5 or 6 compounds at a time is just overkill and only adds to the confusion. If you are doing it right you will be tanning, doing cardio, training, eating, prepping your meals, posing, not to mention getting your suits ect. The last thing you need to worry about is drugs. Just my two cents. Keep it simple and easy.....it really should be to begin with anyway.

Last edited:
I would write everything down to. So then you know what worked and what didnt so you can change things for your next show if you have to....It's not rocket science...goodluck

AWN2004 said:
Never cut the test before your show. Your making things way too complicated in my opinion. Keep it simple...thats all Im going to say.

agreed.

BFU

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws