over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

couple drinks

maxsupplements

Registered
i know that it isnt a good idea to have any alcohol while using, but i went out with my girl and another couple and ended up doing 3 - 4 shots and next thing i knew i was buzzed as hell. is this not good or if this happens like every 6 months is it okay. i feel okay today and am not on any orals. opinions???

The body uses alcohol like it does sugar.

Is it OK if I only ate 1/2 bag of cookies?

BB'ing is all about control. You get out what you put in. Nobody will know if you drank twice a year or twice a week. I'm not trying to put you down - don't get me wrong.

There's just somethings you need to decide to not do or do.

xcel

unless you plan on being a pro someday i wouldnt sweat the small things like that. you have to live a life outside of bodybuilding, unless as i stated you are doing it for a career. you should be fine just dont make a habit of it like i had done a couple months ago.

i was going out all the time getting fucked up and went from 230lb to 203 in about a month and a half. im back up to about 215 but man i feel like shit. learn from my mistakes its not worth it to make a habit of it.

Later,

Todd

Sounds like the drinking can be good for your mental health, which is every bit as important as your physical health so I think its good for you, everyonce in a while.
HC

I dont think it is that big of a deal.....If you get shitfaced and your clean or not your still gonna feel weaker and look flat for a few days.....The whole point of not drinking while on is so that you make the most out of the $500 you just spent on a 3 month cycle......Do you think the pros party, uhhh yup.....But will you be better off not drinking at all, uhhhh yup....

HUTCH said:
I dont think it is that big of a deal.....If you get shitfaced and your clean or not your still gonna feel weaker and look flat for a few days.....

These points are true, but there is a reason for everything. The reason is beer makes you piss alot, but it does not replinish your body with fluid. So it is like taking a diruetic. You just loose all your fluid and inturn it makes you depeted as hell and flat from lack of fluid. I drank last night, about 9 beers, and today I feel fine. But I also force myself to drink 1/2 a glass of water for every 1 beer I drink, I do this before I go to bed and it works like a charm.

Can't really compare ourselves to pro through drinking or anything else. For the most part most do things in excess. Although 3-4 drinks are going to kill you they won't make you any better. It's really not that big of a deal. I also contimplate things like this, but as long as it isn't one of those excess things then your fine. I have a glass of wine now and then with my meals. Some alcohol now and then it good for the body.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws