over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crappy ass day

tomuchgear

Registered
mostly i need to rant here. didnt think the open forum would be the right place to post this. ok so another year older today that always sucks. got into it with the wife this morning becouse the whore i mentioned in another thread on here. got off work way freaking late boss totaly shittie today. just a crap ass day. the fight with the wife is basicaly the stupid chick keeps in contact with the wife. well turns out she is having all these problems with her husband my wife justified that chick throwing herself at me becouse she is having problems with her husband. then stuck up for the chick saying her husband is being a dick. i was like yeeshk honey if i went in the military and you pulled the shit she has been pulling i would be a bit of a dick to. mostly i am really pissed becouse i was promissed once we moved she would right that stupid insert some foul language here out of our lives. she has been to the new place twice. starting to get a little freaking old. that and the gym was filled with douche bags this morning what the hell. off day or what ok thats it sorry for the long winded rant.

First of all Happy birthday Bro! Ok, well tomorrow is another day. I have to eat and get to the gym. I have a ton of bad days. I do get into it with the wife, especially when I don't go to work in the office or in field and work from home instead.

But letting things upset you, no matter how right you may be, will only hurt you, it sure won't help.

Maybe you should workout, it depends on how you feel, when I take a day off because I had a bad day, I feel even worse.

OIC, I didn't read the first part about the gym being filled with douces, my fault, I've been at the computer all day and I'm tired and hungry.
Sorry about that, Well hope it turns out ok for you. I will let one of the more qualified personnel give you advice though, take care.

Last edited:
lol thanks ya tommorow is a new day. just ended up being a crap ass day today lol. not much for the month of november any way. looking forward to the morning leg day always makes me feel better lol.

Happy Birthday Bro..

lol thanks. much better day today leg days gotta love em lol.

Happy birthday and yes, something special about leg day that makes everything all better!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA;) :D

lol thanks ya i dont know what it is bout legs. last summer when i first started training them. no flaming please. i hated and dreaded legs. now i look forward to training legs. i dunno guess training legs i just feel strong. great way to get rid of some extra tensions as well.:D

Happy Birthday

TMG,
Happy Birthday and just think of all the people that love and care about you. Yes especially you're wife. So today was a little rough make tommorow better. Do something nice for someone you know or a total stranger. Tell you're wife and kids how much you love them and live for them. Train legs until the hurt and smile. Be friendly and ask people in the gym or you're work how they are doing and really care and listen. You will feel great by tommorow this time.

Last edited:
thanks bro ya i feel great wed was just a rough ass day. needed to vent mostly. every day is a new day with unlimited possibilities lol.

TMG,
Happy Birthday and just think of all the people that love and care about you. Yes especially you're wife. So today was a little rough make tommorow better. Do something nice for someone you know or a total stranger. Tell you're wife and kids how much you love them and live for them. Train legs until the hurt and smile. Be friendly and ask people in the gym or you're work how they are doing and really care and listen. You will feel great by tommorow this time.

ok so this post totaly stayed with me in the gym. other than the gym attendant at the desk and maybe a couple members there i dont talk to people. prefer to lift and leave lol. well saw this guy thought he was training with some one else so i didnt want to step on toes. well i get done with cardio bout to leave look over dude is on his third calf exorcise. not set but exorcise. so i started a conversation with the guy gave him some pointers. told him to come here intro himself post a workout. all that good stuff. poor guy talk about over training it was insane to see this workout.

That's Great

Doesn't feel great to impact people in a positive way?

ok so this post totaly stayed with me in the gym. other than the gym attendant at the desk and maybe a couple members there i dont talk to people. prefer to lift and leave lol. well saw this guy thought he was training with some one else so i didnt want to step on toes. well i get done with cardio bout to leave look over dude is on his third calf exorcise. not set but exorcise. so i started a conversation with the guy gave him some pointers. told him to come here intro himself post a workout. all that good stuff. poor guy talk about over training it was insane to see this workout.

lol guess so dunno dont get much of that feeling these days. guess its stems from what i do for a living. think i maybe getting burnt out on my job. oh well though gotta go were you are still needed:D

Maybe it's that after training legs all the other pains and problems in life seem kind of insignificant. :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear