over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 day anxiety attack

Recently out of nowhere I had an anxiety attack from a build up of random stress in my life. I have never experienced this before but I could physically feel stress and anxiety. I was nauseous and was constantly dwelling on the bad, almost as if I was losing everything and going nowhere. I lost my drive to go to the gym and workout. I'm slowly getting back into my routine, has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? Crippling anxiety?

YES!! I have. Anxiety is horrible. There are NUMEROUS things you may need
to do to alleviate it,,make changes in your life,,,possibly even seeing a physician.

My anxiety can only be treated with meds, I been using Zoloft for the last five years. It is easy for someone to say you can work through it until they have them so bad that something awful is going to happen or you are going to die.I am not saying his are that bad.

Same here. I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder in 1995. My doc said that I had a chemical imbalance in the brain. For those who have never had a real panic attack, there is no way of understanding the debilitating effect it can have on you. You get sweaty, your heart races, your vision gets distorted and you have and you think you are going to die. I have been on Effexor and Xanax for the last 18 years. Its the only way I can function. My dosages are such that I have no side effects except for some sexual disfunction, which sucks.

i also have severe anxiety stemming from my rosacea and the best thing i ever did was get on propranolol. my doc told me its mainly used for people who get sever stage fright. it also lowers blood pressure so you would have to monitor that. im not on gear so i dunno if it would still be as effective on. best of luck!

For many people, issues with anxiety can be worked through without meds. Reading is an excellent activity to "reset" the brain and break the chain. Many times it's just a matter of breaking the cycle that can have a runaway effect. Everyone experiences anxiety. It's a necessary part of our biology. The same thing that causes anxiety attacks is the same thing that helps you survive wars, hurricanes, and other attacks.

For others though, they require more intensive therapy. I know what it feels like to be in an extremely anxious state and for those that reach that state uncontrollably with no known cause, you have my sympathy 100%. That is a terrible state of discomfort.

But yes, read books, go out with friends, take a hike in the woods. There are many things you can do to take your mind to another place.

And for those in the worst circumstances, meds are the only thing that appear to be effective. I'm not a big believer in meds alone though. The best results (almost 100% effective) in treating anxiety come with all of the above - therapy, life changes, and meds.

Just know that you aren't going crazy, they always pass, and you're not alone.

I used to have bad anxiety and panic attacks which I think I brought to myself by drug abuse. At first it was hard to say what caused it because first panic attack happened 4 months after I quit recs. After a few panic attacks, anxiety developed, depression. I couldn't sleep because I would have a panic attack every night right when I was about do dose off and it would jolt me out of my bed. This shit continued for months. Slowly but surely it got better. After about 18 months issues resolved themselves. One thing I learned from it is that I have to be careful with what I eat. I couldn't take amino acids that contain l-tryptophan and l-tyrosine. No coffee or other stimulants. I mean now I can have coffee but then it was a no-no for me. I used to take different drugs to help my brain to recover and rebalance but that would only make a temporary fix. What worked for me was patience. Only after I stopped all the meds and supps my brain went back to it's "original blueprint". It took long and it seemed like forever but it happened.

Try to work through this as best as you can without meds. Make meds your last resort. Who knows, maybe you don't need them. Clean diet, no supps, no drugs and AAS and you have many chances for your brain to recover.

Good luck,

TT

Yep, the other day I had a panic attack. First time and I hope the last. Scared the shit out of me. Outta nowhere, my heart started racing, I was sweating and oddly, I felt like I couldn't get out of the house fast enough. Very weird and it gave my sympathy for people who have them all the time.

Im not a very openly expressive guy and I think maybe stuffing my feelings catches up sometimes.

I listen to music or read or watch comedy if there's time. Then get on with doing what I have to do. Being productive is what feels best.

Yep, the other day I had a panic attack. First time and I hope the last. Scared the shit out of me. Outta nowhere, my heart started racing, I was sweating and oddly, I felt like I couldn't get out of the house fast enough. Very weird and it gave my sympathy for people who have them all the time.

Im not a very openly expressive guy and I think maybe stuffing my feelings catches up sometimes.

I listen to music or read or watch comedy if there's time. Then get on with doing what I have to do. Being productive is what feels best.
I can relate to this. A few years ago, I was at Sunday mass toward the front and I was boxed in on all sides by people. In a very rare display, the priest launched into this crazy fiery sermon. I started feeling like I just needed to get the heck out of that pew - but I couldn't! If I'd have gotten up and left then, he probably would have said something to me in front of a few hundred people!

I was trapped! (or at least my brain was telling me I was) The truth is that I could have easily just stood up and gently strolled out. I didn't though. I just sat there, sweat running down my calves, palms clammy, dry mouth, nauseous. It was AWFUL. So I have extreme sympathy for people that experience that exact discomfort. I left the church that day and slept until almost evening arrived I was so wiped out.

The truth is that anyone can leave, get up, walk out, puke, piss their pants, or otherwise just freak out. So what? Do what you gotta do. The majority of people I talk to are every bit afraid of the attack itself than whatever brings it on. They're afraid of losing control. I say, go ahead. Lose control. It's okay.

People will get over it and the world will keep turning. I promise.

Last edited:
I used to have derealazation anxiety brought from weed I smoked once once!!!!! And I constantly thought I was in a dream state it was scary! But I'm prob 96%better op just keep going man try not to dwell on the negative think positive all day.stay strong bro

Sent from my iPhone using bacgzynrtb MGM

Just had a few panic attacks, got xanax, and to be honest as it was explained to me, if it is true anxiety the xanax will help make u feel normal and like urself, if its not anxiety then the xanax will make u tired as hell! So i started doing some reading and found a blog a doc posted about one of his patients:

He explained that the patient did not want to be on meds so he had him on this protocol which i now use everyday and it works wonders:

Magnesium 250-500 mlg per day
SAMe, 250/500 mlg per day

L-THEANINE! Can say enough about this stuff, i take about 800-1000 mlg per day, from my understanding it crosses the blood brain barrier at the same GABA receptors that xanax does

Some need to find out if they have gone hypoglycemic as well, sometimes the smaller meals thru out the day as well as the supps listed above can help!

And yes for those bad days ill still take the supps but also throw in a xanax, because it all doesnt work for me at all times, i have my days!

Panic attacks are weird, and i had never ever had them, i get tingling down both ring and pinky fingers and my arms tighten up, heart rate speeds up, vision gets crazy, but i also suffer from migraines as well,

How does a doc test ur brain for serotonin and chemical imbalances? Are there specific tests one can request?

How does a doc test ur brain for serotonin and chemical imbalances? Are there specific tests one can request?
There are none.

None that are definitive.

There are many tests that will show activity or lack thereof in various parts of the brain (blood flow and electrical activity) but chemical levels would require impractical and invasive surgery. Usually those sort of tests are done on scrap animals and cadavers. As just one example, it has been noted in postmortem studies that serotonin levels are higher in those that died during summer months vs winter months. This would lead one to believe that more time in the sunlight increases serotonin levels. However, one has to question whether it's the increased activity and enjoyment of summer or the sun itself. Exposure to bright light has been associated with improved moods in those that suffer from severe forms of seasonal affective disorder - but only anecdotal.

Even the drugs used to treat these suggested chemical imbalances is not a perfect science since the exact mechanism of action of the chemical is often completely unknown.

At this time, we cannot definitively know the exact cause of any particular person's illness nor can we be positively certain why the medications we use are effective. We just know that they are. We do know however, from studies that healthy and well-adjusted social individuals live longer and have lower instances of heart disease. In other words, healthy mind = healthy body. It's not guaranteed of course. There is much being done at this time to pinpoint these illnesses genetically so that in the future, individuals predisposed to certain illnesses can be treated with light and exercises so that no medication is ever required.

Shoot, I started typing on this subject and it kind of ran away from me. Sorry for the long read. LOL

edit: some grammar corrections were needed :)

Last edited:
I'm going to drop my cycle run a pct and go from there. I'm slowly feeling better everyday.

I don't feel it physically but it effects my life.

I used to have derealazation anxiety brought from weed I smoked once once!!!!! And I constantly thought I was in a dream state it was scary! But I'm prob 96%better op just keep going man try not to dwell on the negative think positive all day.stay strong bro

Sent from my iPhone using bacgzynrtb MGM

[ame=http://youtu.be/SHCmjWqEJDo]Friday - Chris Tucker - YouTube[/ame]

I do have to ask a q'?

How do you guys even work out whith anxiety?? I cant! At all! When my panic attacks started over a month ago, i havent been able to even lift or do cardio, every time i lift weights, as ive tried, my arms tighten up really quickly first sign im going all panicky.... Cardio is a bit different, i might be able to get to a specific timing but feel like complete crap after.....

So do ur meds help u to be able to continue ur lifestyle that day or do u have to take that day off in order to get over that attack?

I like to drink calming tea and things like that. Also if your having an episode, Xanax can help.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws