over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off Anxiety Med - Prozac

Ok now this stuff is incredible- I have ordered

NCI Advanced Research Dr. Hans Nieper Lithium Orotate​

The reviews are amazing on this stuff
If you start taking this you need to get your blood lithium serum levels and CMP panel 4 weeks after start date and 12 hours after your last lithium ingestion, fasted. NSAID’s, blood pressure medication, and AAS will increase lithium levels by reducing renal clearance since that is how your body regulates natural lithium levels. Permant, irreversible, and organ damage can occur from lithium. There are reasons why the mental health field uses lithium bicarbonate. Not being a preacher not to use it, but you can get sent to the ER from lithium toxicity.

I was reading about that, decided to stick with L-theanine

I was reading about that, decided to stick with L-theanine
Training your mind will be your long term cure. Chemicals help you cope when you don’t know how to control emotions (AAS makes this harder).

Non sleep deep rest has been showing promising benefits.

Self-authoring is a proven technique as well (especially in men).

I decided to come off my anxiety medication and hopes that this would help with stomach issues I’ve been having for about the last three years. It’s been about three weeks now and I noticed that I am getting leaner and stronger and looking more full and vascular. I had no idea that anxiety meds had such an impact on the body. I wish my doctor would’ve told me this. So far my anxiety is fine but what would you all recommend for an all natural Alternative for anxiety?

Would an all natural alternative for anxiety still have the same side effects that Prozac has on body composition? I’m truly amazed at how much my body has changed and I have absolutely change nothing but just came off my Prozac.

Thanks
I took Prozac along with what feels like a million other different anxiety meds and none of them did much for me. Not sure if you’ve tried CBD and I’m not talking about gas station CBD but something good from a reputable online distributor. But I use it and it works great for me. I have suffered with anxiety for my entire life let’s just say 20+ years and CBD works for me. Also Kratom although the taste is horrible it also works great and if you take the capsules you don’t have to worry about taste. I take the powder because it’s faster acting. Anyhow brother I hope this helps and congratulations on coming off that stuff. I hope your anxiety goes away forever. 💪

Thanks so far I have been ok. It’s been 2 weeks as of today

i've been on citalopram for several years (ocd + anxiety) tried to quit cold turkey a couple times and couldn't... was super pissed and very agitated during the entire time. Tried something for the OCD and wow, it was like a lobotomy, screw whatever that stuff was. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, gonna probably try them all until I find something that helps me stop taking the citalopram.

i've been on citalopram for several years (ocd + anxiety) tried to quit cold turkey a couple times and couldn't... was super pissed and very agitated during the entire time. Tried something for the OCD and wow, it was like a lobotomy, screw whatever that stuff was. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, gonna probably try them all until I find something that helps me stop taking the citalopram.
OCD is an anxiety disorder. OCD can be challenging to treat especially if you can’t replicate the situation in a therapeutic office setting and have to do it virtually or alone. Have you tried exposure therapy, or exposure and response prevention therapy. dTMS (deep transcranial magnetic stimulation) came out in 2020 and has shown promising results. Medication with therapy will give you the best therapeutic results

So far I have been using L-Theanine and Ashwagandha. I can really feel the L-Theanine working I have more focuse and more calm

Well you can close this thread I am back on the Prozac - I don’t like who I am when not on the Prozac. Life is too short

Well you can close this thread I am back on the Prozac - I don’t like who I am when not on the Prozac. Life is too short
I knew this post was coming. It's okay though. Fluoxetine is common, very common, proven effective over the last 40 years. It's the "Old Faithful" of the SSRI class. Lilly was making a billion per year on Prozac alone even back in the 90's. A billion was a sea of money then. It still is but by today's standards child's play. A Lilly name brand 30-day supply today (30 pulvules) will run you approx $450 while the generic by Teva or Mylan will run you $14 to $20.

Yup I hate who I am not on the Med. I have a son and need to be a good father and feel without the Med I lose my temper too easy. Don’t get me wrong he is 8 and know how to push my buttons but I am also going back on due to work as I feel this helps Immensely with my job.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws