over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crazy way to take ur gh

MikeS said:
Q-you hit the nail on the head on that one. I ask, why doesnt he just shut the hell up instead of misleading people to take potentially dangerous products incorrectly?

I read an article on igf by Chad where he said how it was worthless & never recommended it to his athelets. Well, low & behold, a certian 'royal' client of his was guest posing her a while ago & he was saying how Chad had him taking igf 3x a day IV. He was also on IL-15 & I also remember Chad writing that it was a useless drug as well. Again, if you want the real deal on what to use, you have to cough up his fee. I really don't have a problem with someone saying "I won't give you my info unless you pay me". Hell, everyone needs to make a living. But when that person writes misleading & false info on something just to throw people off, then I find that really low. What I loved about Duchaine was that he wrote great articles on cutting edge info just for the sake of breaking the news to BBs. He never lied or mislead anyone. Dan really was one of a kind. I sure wish he was still around.

If I get a chance I am gonna write a long thread on GH later on-as to me there are so many inherent and different combinations to pull from how can one say one theory is right and one is wrong...medicine and bb'ing do not add up 99% of the time.......but first I must say consider when a person puts info out there under his real name there may be some legal issues...Duchaine lived in a different era than we do today.

PEACE

Massive G said:
If I get a chance I am gonna write a long thread on GH later on-as to me there are so many inherent and different combinations to pull from how can one say one theory is right and one is wrong...medicine and bb'ing do not add up 99% of the time.......but first I must say consider when a person puts info out there under his real name there may be some legal issues...Duchaine lived in a different era than we do today.

PEACE

I agree, it is a different era. However, why lie in an article like Chad does. Why not write it at all, if what you're going to write is all BS lies. I know for a fact he uses IL-15 & igf with his clients, yet I have read articles where he calls them useless drugs & that he never recommends them to his clients. That's just wrong.

i agree with big a. i had a full polished look everytime i started gh within a day or so. i always gained like 6 lbs of water with it also but it wasn't the bloated typical edema look. this was in the muscle. hands tingled too. but i agree it isn't worth it to most who lift.

i got a question though. doing blasting with high iu's such as 18. what about blood sugar? gh always raised my blood sugar alittle but i never took 18iu's in one day! do you guys monitor blood sugar and use slin to bring it down or do you guys just ignore it?

got very good results with 9iu day for 8months...

didnt get much better results from 18iu day for 4 months...

as far as ifg, il-15 and shit you could probably just consult with instynct...

he is most likely cheaper than chad and more knowledgeable and doesnt mislead people..

bump...

BIG DOC SPEER

Well, I got an article from A guy Named Big Doc..I think last anme is Speer...He was an MD and owned agym..Did some time for GHB before it was illegal..some shit about mixing two legal substances to make another substance.. FDA was after him bad and they madfe it stick.. did like 5 yrs in the can and GHB was still legal then...Anyway...
I'll find the article tomorrow and post it..He did GH IV.. like 18iu at a time then ate high carb that week..then low carb for a week no GH.. then blasted another 18 iu IV and ate carbs.. something like that..I'll find it tomorrow and post it..Only issue I have with it is that he states that GH affects insulin sensitivity and although that was a common believe years ago its proven that its not true so I don't know how to interperate his protocol,,so I'll post and you guys check it out and lets see what where it goes from there..
He also says everyone above 40 should be using anavar everyday even women....some prety good info...Especially for you endocrine geeks..maybee you can make light of it and between his knowlege then and todays knowlege we may be able to come up with a better protocol..He's dead but was in great shape at like 70 so he knew something thats worth a look..

I tried the Blast...The way RyRoid reccomended so I did
A Kit of Jintropin the first week of the month..20iu a day for 5 days.
And from My experience I didnt get much from it...Damn sure not enough
to keep trying it that way.

Later I tried another Chinese brand @ 4iu a day every training day
(so 2 on 1 off) and I got more out of it that way myself..But still to me nothing real amazing or dramatic changes. A Few months in I added the IGF/L
and Some things Started to happen! Its hard to say If it was Just the Igf/L
Or a combination of it and the hgh together.

I think for the Money and from My experiences with Id have to say
a smaller amount for a longer period of time...Unless you can afford a Lot for a long period of time :).. I know personally theres a Lot of things Id rather have in life then 10iu of hgh a day. You figure thats appx 900$ a month.
I think a guy could get better results with 1 kit a month hgh and 1 kit a month
The new Igf/Lr3........And itll be 1/2 the cost of using hgh @ 10iu a day alone.

find legit serostims 1.8iu works great compared to double that of the jins, more cost effective

rAJJIN said:
I tried the Blast...The way RyRoid reccomended so I did
A Kit of Jintropin the first week of the month..20iu a day for 5 days.
And from My experience I didnt get much from it...Damn sure not enough
to keep trying it that way.

Later I tried another Chinese brand @ 4iu a day every training day
(so 2 on 1 off) and I got more out of it that way myself..But still to me nothing real amazing or dramatic changes. A Few months in I added the IGF/L
and Some things Started to happen! Its hard to say If it was Just the Igf/L
Or a combination of it and the hgh together.

I think for the Money and from My experiences with Id have to say
a smaller amount for a longer period of time...Unless you can afford a Lot for a long period of time :).. I know personally theres a Lot of things Id rather have in life then 10iu of hgh a day. You figure thats appx 900$ a month.
I think a guy could get better results with 1 kit a month hgh and 1 kit a month
The new Igf/Lr3........And itll be 1/2 the cost of using hgh @ 10iu a day alone.
Slow and steady wins the race! ACE!
Anyway I wanna post on this sooo bad but it will be a long post and be linked to a medical article on GH (worthless for BB'er applications but interesting read none the less)

A lot of experts on the web I have seen tons of posts on protocols and gurus but do they really work?
Has everyone tried an infinite amount of combinations to yield results?
Whose to say 6 ius EOD works better than 18 ius a day or vice versa what about 5 on 2 off? What about ED twice a day..what about meal timing? What about combining with AAs slin and T3 and IGF-1? What about mainlining...oiiii..never for me sorry! (my veins are exit only unless it's an IV bag to save me life!!).....Etc on and on.
My time on the web is short but maybe later on this week I can write an opinion based on experience which is never IMO right or wrong.
I'll never claim to be an expert, and I'll ALWAYS have open ears and eyes to read the literature and others opinions and experience.
To me that is the only way we grow in life in every way not just muscle but mentally etc.

PEACE brothers!

Always love to hear what say you have to say G ........I hope you find the time to post ......as I really enjoy anything that you choose to share ...........I am sure everyone else feels the same ....I hope all is well for you Big man

I'm just finishing my second month of growth ever and starting about the 5 week range stuff is starting to happen, just 3 ius eod and slin on my workout days, gotta tell you starting to be pretty damn impressed. Hit 287 today and havent been here in a long damn time.

Slow and steady wins the race!

I agree. I know I seen Swale suggets not to do the 5 on 2 off protocols and just take it everyday. His suggestion would seem to be correct since he is a HRT doc.

dragonfire101 said:
I agree. I know I seen Swale suggets not to do the 5 on 2 off protocols and just take it everyday. His suggestion would seem to be correct since he is a HRT doc.

I often wondered which is better, if any difference at all:

4iu's 5 days on 2 days off = 20 iu's/week
OR
3iu's everyday = 21iu's/week

Some guys swear by 4iu's 5on/2off but 3 iu's everyday comes out to a little more total GH for the week.

bigandreasg said:
I often wondered which is better, if any difference at all:

4iu's 5 days on 2 days off = 20 iu's/week
OR
3iu's everyday = 21iu's/week

Some guys swear by 4iu's 5on/2off but 3 iu's everyday comes out to a little more total GH for the week.
Recently I have gotten A LOT of feedback from advanced users on GH use in which they use it EOD at double the dose....
For example instead of 3 ius ED they take 6 ius EOD.

IMO (and my non numbed carpal tunnel pain free hands LOL) a little GH goes a long way, and beats the hell outta any UG BM IGF-1 out there.

MassiveG-are you saying the the feedback youre getting is that double dose EOD works better? Ive done blast method and the ED way...I currently do ed 2x day.

MikeS said:
MassiveG-are you saying the the feedback youre getting is that double dose EOD works better? Ive done blast method and the ED way...I currently do ed 2x day.
Yes Mike the EOD once a day method at (twice the dose of ED-i.e.- using 6 ius used ED vs 3 ius used ED) is the one I am commenting on although I haven't tried it the feedback has been good from those who are using it.

hopefully when I have more time I can contribute some more to this thread because it would be neat to see the various protocols and results for GH administration posted compared and discussed.

what do you guys think of 10ius every monday so you get a burst once every week i like phils way not tried it but looks good but its only once every 2week was just thinking once every week mayb better and only a little slin with it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws