over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crystalized gear

bhulkman

Registered
hey all
just a question here, ive actually used the search option on the site and had a few questions answered, but i guess im looking for an answer to this question directly.
i bought some cyp from a reputable source and it was crystalized, guessing due to the cold weather, so I boiled some water, stuck a pin in the top to vent the bottle, i let the boil subside a little and placed the bottle in the pan, left it for a for minutes, and the cyp looks good again, although i think the syringe was hitting the oil inside.......is this ok??? also it gave off a god awful smell.....is this normal???

thanks for the help

If it resettles then you are set bud. Something about cyp causes that quite often dont worry about it

Last edited:
Don't see anything wrong with it I don't think you can do any damage by doing that

Everything is g2g but not sure about the smell...I have done this numerous times but with no smell.

Only solvent, that I know of, that smells awful is Guaicol. But that's not typically used in Cyp, if at all.

Bro I saw your posy in that sponsors thread and I had the same thing happen with my Test Cyp from the same sponsor.

I posted a thread asking your question: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/93061-help-my-test-cyp-crystallized.html

Thanks all for the info much appreciated. Fitness 500 did u get a smell after heating?? Im guessing it was some of the oil coming up through the pin.
Ive read in a lot of cases to make sure that the pin does NOT hit the oil, but this was right to the top, so there was no avoiding that.
It seems to be holding very well now, i heated 2 bottles about 2 hours ago. Im guessing this happened due to the cold weather.
I was thinking something on the bottle was melting, but the only thing hitting the water was the glass bottle

also thanks for posting that link, im an idiot and must have missed that lol.

http://www.pfizer.com/files/products/hcp_depotestosterone.pdf

Depo-Testosterone 200 mg/mL is a very highly concentrated (supersaturated) sterile
solution for injection, comprised of cottonseed oil, testosterone cypionate and benzyl
alcohol. The high concentration of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible
to crystallization when exposed to a temperature lower than recommended on the label
[20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)].

This product attribute is well known and is specifically addressed with instructions in both
the USPI and on the product vial label. The USPI states;

“Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and
discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit.
Warming and shaking the vial should redissolve any crystals that may have
formed during storage at temperatures lower than recommended.”

In addition, the current approved vial label for the US market states;

“Warming and shaking the vial should re-dissolve any crystals that may have
formed during storage at temperatures lower than recommended.”

i have some old pro-pharma tne from a couple months ago im sure they crashed it looks like goo in some of the bottles and in the others its crystalized. can i fix them with just by heating them? place needle in top then bake in oven 325 for like 10-15min? or let water boil then place pan over and let the bottle sit there?

I got some NPP from a reputable sponsor (which is known for potent gear) that was highly crystalized. I just drew it up and the crystal sections would dissolve when I forced them through the drawing needle.

hey all
just a question here, ive actually used the search option on the site and had a few questions answered, but i guess im looking for an answer to this question directly.
i bought some cyp from a reputable source and it was crystalized, guessing due to the cold weather, so I boiled some water, stuck a pin in the top to vent the bottle, i let the boil subside a little and placed the bottle in the pan, left it for a for minutes, and the cyp looks good again, although i think the syringe was hitting the oil inside.......is this ok??? also it gave off a god awful smell.....is this normal???

thanks for the help

bump

Thanks all for the info much appreciated. Fitness 500 did u get a smell after heating?? Im guessing it was some of the oil coming up through the pin.
Ive read in a lot of cases to make sure that the pin does NOT hit the oil, but this was right to the top, so there was no avoiding that.
It seems to be holding very well now, i heated 2 bottles about 2 hours ago. Im guessing this happened due to the cold weather.
I was thinking something on the bottle was melting, but the only thing hitting the water was the glass bottle

also thanks for posting that link, im an idiot and must have missed that lol.

No smell at all. I just put the vial in a thin cup of boiling water and let it sit for a while and it was fine. I did the same thing everytime I used that vial just to make sure it will hold.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131