over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CT Fletcher needs a heart transplant.

He already had a damaged heart from when he had to go under a procedure during his powerlifting years. I remember him talking about his unhealthy diet during the time when he was a powerlifter, coupled with AAS use, and genetic history.

I wish him best of luck, he seems like a very positive and uplifting guy.

He ate something crazy like 3 Big Macs daily. It's not surprise. But sad for such an ambitious, hard worker.

He ate something crazy like 3 Big Macs daily. It's not surprise. But sad for such an ambitious, hard worker.
No not 3 big macs daily. 3 macs per meals 3 to 4 times per day plus 3 apple pies and 3 milkshakes along with it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dam terrible diet. What would a bottle of Jagermeister a day do to a person? Wait maybe I don't want to know. :mad: Haha I kid I kid it's only a half a bottle. :p

No seriously I've never had that I've heard of people blacking out drinking that. Anyone drink that what was you experience?

Last edited:
Regardless of his personal life choices its still bad news and feel for CT. About 3 weeks ago my brother in law just had a kidney transplant from a family member. I wish him the best. I know that he had a mechanical valve put in about 10-12 years ago and now he needs a new heart. I hope he gets one soon. My prayers goes out to him.

We all know the risks that come with the lifestyles we live. Another set of bad news in the fitness community. Brothers take care of your health. Looking great is good until our health fails the we think back and wonder if it was really worth it.

Again my prayers go out to him and his family. I pray he gets what he needs to live a long healthy life.

regardless of what people say about his you tube persona, a lot of people started exercising because of him. Wish him the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ct has always claimed to have not used steriods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I never really followed this guy, but looked back and supposedly he claims to have been 360 lbs broke tons of records and ate wheelbarrows full of fast food...and drug free too! :banghead::rolleyes: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKpiA1K0T0Q"]Classic CT Footage from the early days! Setting records! Bench Press, Strict Curl. - YouTube[/ame]
Not easy to get a kidney let alone a heart, if he gets one he'll probably blow it out too, as he is obsessed with training in a way that is bad for the heart , they told him not to train that way he did and now he needs a heart..same with many others in the industry that lose kidneys come back and try to regain what they had.

Last edited:
Dam terrible diet. What would a bottle of Jagermeister a day do to a person? Wait maybe I don't want to know. :mad: Haha I kid I kid it's only a half a bottle. :p

No seriously I've never had that I've heard of people blacking out drinking that. Anyone drink that what was you experience?

for that flavor most people do absinthe. Personally, I found Pramipexole to be a bit similar, it's like like being on a highly-functional, low-grade trip for days.

Doesn't claim life time natural, he has clips where he speaks of using briefly but made him an asshole unable to control his temper and didn't like way made him feel

I never really followed this guy, but looked back and supposedly he claims to have been 360 lbs broke tons of records and ate wheelbarrows full of fast food...and drug free too! :banghead::rolleyes: Classic CT Footage from the early days! Setting records! Bench Press, Strict Curl. - YouTube
Not easy to get a kidney let alone a heart, if he gets one he'll probably blow it out too, as he is obsessed with training in a way that is bad for the heart , they told him not to train that way he did and now he needs a heart..same with many others in the industry that lose kidneys come back and try to regain what they had.

MG, they will not even put him on the list due to his abusive lifestyle. My brother had a heart attack. They told him to change his lifestyle and take meds. He did not do that. When he went back due to heart problems a few years later, he needed a tarnsplant. They would not put him on list due to his lifestyle. He died in the hospital at 50.

MG, they will not even put him on the list due to his abusive lifestyle. My brother had a heart attack. They told him to change his lifestyle and take meds. He did not do that. When he went back due to heart problems a few years later, he needed a tarnsplant. They would not put him on list due to his lifestyle. He died in the hospital at 50.

very sorry to hear that Pesty...

obviously in ct fletcher's case, the "lifestyle" is obvious, but just curious, in your brother's case, you mentioned his lifestyle, what did you mean by that and how would the doctors have known that he didn't change his lifestyle? just curious how that works

Doesn't he have CHF? I guess it's not too much of a surprise. Good luck to him, he seems like a great dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very sorry to hear that Pesty...

obviously in ct fletcher's case, the "lifestyle" is obvious, but just curious, in your brother's case, you mentioned his lifestyle, what did you mean by that and how would the doctors have known that he didn't change his lifestyle? just curious how that works

The chances of getting a heart transplant is like getting struck by lightning. It is a very long list. Not to mention, that it is very expensive and a very difficult procedure. Only a few on that long list will get one. Only 50% of people will live at least 10 years with one. They want to make sure you are going to do a strict regimine with them. That includes a very healthy lifestyle. When they see you have taken steroids, ate unhealthy after getting a heart attack the first time, your chances to get one go out the window. They are not going to spend all that money and time with someone they would be taking a big chance with. My brother would have lived if he simply follow the doctors orders. I wish CT Fletcher the best, but I be shocked if he got one.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity