over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUSTOM CONTEST PREP RECIPES

2 WORDS....STUFFED PEPPERS!!!!!!!

get urself a bunch of green bell peppers!

3 large cans of peeled tomatoes
2 cups uncooked brown rice
2 lbs ground meat
4 cloves minced garlic
1 yellow onion finely diced
1 cup finley chopped mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped scallions
salt pepper
2 tbsp oregano
2 tbsp parsley

first cook the rice and let it get cold
put the somatoes in a blender until its one consistancy

cut the tops off the peppers and bull out the seeds in the middle

in a big bowl mix the rice, meat,spices,garlis,onion, scallions...well u get the idea...everything but the pureed tomatoes.

if you want to you can use the canned tomato sauce , not flavored or anything just plain.

in a big, deep baking dish put some tomato puree on the bottom,
stuff the peppers with the ground meat(pack them tight without breaking the pepper)
place them tight together in the baking dish so it looks like they cant fall over.
pour the rest of the tomatoes over top.

the meat and peppers will flavor the sauce perfectly.

My other suggestion is meat balls!

1 lb ground meat
1/2 cup pecorino romano cheese
1 tbsp oregano
1 egg
3 cloves garlic minced
1/2 tbsp basil(try to chop ur own fresh)
2 slices of natural whole wheat bread(toast it on low 3 times then put it in a blender to make bread crumbs)
1 yellow onion chopped
1 tsp parsley.

in a big bowl mix everything except the bread crumbs...
try to make a meat ball
if it wont hold add the bread crumbs 1 tbsp at a time until it holds together.
in a non stick skillet use some pam and brown them off then finish them in the oven at 350 for 40 min (cook them IN your favorite sauce when you bake them)

ok this one im doing! For the meatballs can we use ground garlic (like in the bottle at the store) or is it better fresh?

fresh is always better, you can actually get fresh minced garlic in a jar1 clove = 1 tsp.
powder garlic will work just fine though.
just remember cooking is JUST like body building, the quality of what you put in decides the quality you get out.

Just thinking of dinner.

Herb encrusted rack of lamb!!!!!

2 tbsp rosemary, thyme, dill, oregano, dry mustard, parsley, scallions
1 diced shallot
1 large rack of lamb
1/4 cup dijon mustard

mix everything with the dijon mustard and set aside.
take your rack of lamb and trim the fat off of the outside.

rub the mixture over the outside of the lamb where the fat used to be(come on fellas get your hands dirty)

get the oven heated to 400 and a non stick frying pan with alittle pam pretty hot.

lay the rack of lamb in the frying pan herb side down and brown it off.

transfer to a baking dish and cook in the oven for 15 min at 400(perfect medium rare!!!!!!)

if you wanna get really fancy roast a couple of shallots in the overn at 400 for 15 min tunil theyre soft then put them in a blender with 1 tsp olive oil
salt pepper, dry white wine, a dash of cayenne pepper and 1/2 of a red bell pepper and blend until smoothe. its an awesome roasted shallot and pepper sauce. just simer it for 5 min right before you serve it over the lamb.

Bro, I'm gonna have to bring you down the coast to cook my shit on a daily basis! I'm baffled by what you've done with these foods, it's nice to see some options for stepping out of the BLAND diet foods. Great info!

Bro, I'm gonna have to bring you down the coast to cook my shit on a daily basis! I'm baffled by what you've done with these foods, it's nice to see some options for stepping out of the BLAND diet foods. Great info!

Yea, this guy has some SERIOUS insight and skillz!

herb stuffed pork tenderloin

1-2 large loins of pork
fresh chopped basil, cilantro, thyme, dill, shallots, garlic about 2 tbsp each
1 large diced tomato
1 large bag of fresh spinach.
1 red bell pepper finley diced
first get your oven to 350 or get a grill nice and hot(if your gonna grill it spray the pork with PAM for the grill)
next slice the pork down the middle like your cutting a long roll to make a hogie(sub for you people out of the philly area) but dont cut all the way through.
mix everything else in a bowl (add alittle olive oil if you like but no more than a tbsp(set aside thyme and dill)
once its stuffed get some string and tie it tight so it stays together.
mix the thyme and dill with either alittle olive oil or if you like a spicey brown mustard and rub it all over the pork.
if you do it in the oven cook it for 10 min ber lb, on the grill give it a good 15 min constantly rotating the meat as soon as you get the dark grill marks on it.

if you want an awesome side dish try this.

get a big tomatoe and hollow it out by cutting off the top and using a spoon to scoop it out.
next grill some corn on the cob and cut it off the cob, let it cool
in a bowl mix the corn with cilantro, diced red onion, lemon juice, 2 cloves minced garlic, and diced red pepper, and one pack of herb flavored Boursin cheese(almost every market will have this but its about $8 for a 4oz pack)
the cheese is soft like room temp cream cheese.

nect stuff the tomatoe with the mix and either oven roast at 350 for 10 min or grill on the top rack for 5 min.

Im currently on a LOW carb (<30g/day), high protein, high fat, diet. I follow that for 5 days, then on the weekends I carb up. Do you have any ideas for foods throughout the low carb part of the diet? Especially breakfast. Im tired of eggs! :D

I love this thread!

It isn't copywrited is it? Just kidding. Thanks for some great new recipes to try. Keep em coming! :D

Ok, can you give me slow cooker recipe for chicken, with minimal ingredients, and readily available ingredients (like chicken broth, onions, mushrooms, celery, etc..).

Also ne other recipe for chicken, doesnt have to be slow cooker, once again which is fairly simple and has easily available ingredients..

Your first recipe sounds delicious but, we dont have lean ground turkey, scallions, shallots, or saki.. here.. LOL.. So thts the reason i ask for basic simple vegetables in my recipe..

This is what I do and I use a slow cooker alot.
4 to 5 chicken breast
Fat Free Mushroom Soup
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 cups water

Put it all in the cooker and leave on medium. After the chicken has cooked I put in about 2 cups of basamati rice. Its easy and taste great.

This is what I do and I use a slow cooker alot.
4 to 5 chicken breast
Fat Free Mushroom Soup
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 cups water

Put it all in the cooker and leave on medium. After the chicken has cooked I put in about 2 cups of basamati rice. Its easy and taste great.

How long for the chicken? About an hour and another 45 minutes for the rice? And is the chicken shredded....i mean does it all fall apart in the process of stirring, and adding the rice? Sounds good buy the way.

Im currently on a LOW carb (<30g/day), high protein, high fat, diet. I follow that for 5 days, then on the weekends I carb up. Do you have any ideas for foods throughout the low carb part of the diet? Especially breakfast. Im tired of eggs! :D

who ever said you have to eat eggs for breakfast. this is a pet peve of mine, come on lets be alittle adventerous..try this for breakfast.

2 large chicken breasts
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 cup raw spinach
1 red onion sliced into rings
1 red bell pepper (roasted = brush with olive oil, bake at 350 until soft) cut into strips.
salt/pepper
1 clove garlic minced.

cut each chicken breast almost in half and divide the rest of ur ingredients in 2.
stuff each breast with everything else and bake at 400 for 20 min.
this should keep you right on point with ur high fat high protien diet and its delicious.

Thanks Phil.....Im moving on june 1st. so i called comcast to cancell service as of the 31st and some idiot shut it off that day, not only that but however he shut it off caused a huge problem and it just got fixed thismorning. so i will be offline from may 21 to june second so if anyone needs anything try to get it in before then and ill do my best to answer EVERYONE

Filet roberto

2 10 oz filet mignon
1 lb jumbo lump crab meat
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 lb asiago or verry sharp provoline cheese
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp butter
1 diced shallot
1 bundle fresh asparagus

first season the filet with salt and pepper a 10 0z filet will be about 2-3 inches thick so for medium rare grill for 6 min on each side.

in a sauce pan melt the butter with the flour on meduim heat and cook it for 2 min once all the butter is melted, stir constantly.
add the milk and bring it to a slow boil
add salt and pepper to taste then slowly add the cheese stirring constantly.
turn heat to verry low.
in a frying pan spray with pam and sautee the asparagus with the shallots, salt and pepper.

place the cooked filet in the middle of the plate.
place a pile of crab meat on top of each filet, be careful not to break it up, you want big chunks.
soppn desired amount of the cheese sauce over the crab meat and fillet.
take the asparagus and using the steak as a support make a teepee with the cooked asparagus and shallots.
(THE ASPARAGUS ONLY NEEDS TO COOK FOR 5 MIN TOTAL, DONT OVER COK IT, YOU WANT SEVERAL DIFFERENT TEXTURES IN THIS DISH SO YOU WANT THE SAPARAGUS STILL ALITTLE CRUNCHY)
if you dont over cook the steak your looking a roughly 65 grams of protien in this dish

Chicken

im defrosting some chicken right now and heres what im thinking....

2 lbs chicken breast
1 quarts water
1 quart chicken stock
mexican seasoning
1 sliced yellow onion
1 grilled corn cut off the cob
3 tomatoes diced
1 diced jalepeno peper
4 cloves garlic minced
1 jar salsa(i make my own and store it)
diet sour cream
2 cups uncooked arborio rice
2 green bell pepers diced.
1 pack whole wheat tortillas

boil the chicken in the water and stock first for 30 min. pull out the chicken.
shread it by hand.
put it back in the pot.
add everything but the salsa, and sour cream to the pot
let it all simmer for a good hour.
if you want heat up some refried beans(this is a must if youve been fighting with your wife, all you big bastards know what im talking about)
roll it all up in a tortilla, top it with some shreaded cheese(low fat)
top that with the salsa and sour cream and make sure you have plenty of tiolet paper on hand.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws