over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutler was in town today.

Tyrone

Moderator/Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Not sure if this was posted already. Just saw one of my good friends pictures with Jay Cutler down in Pacific Beach here in Southern California. I'm sure someone went down there that belongs to this board. He was down on Garnet Ave. and I would have went if it hadn't been the one day I had inventory for work...I'll post my buddy's pic. hopefully by tomorrow.

My buddy, Code Red(Red is actually his middle name) with Cutler at the Parking Lot Bash down in Pacific Beach. Code Red is plain natural, and weighs in at almost 190lb. Anyways, here's the pic.:

Attachments

• Cody and Culter.jpg
    Cody and Culter.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 834
Jay looks bigger than ever in that pic. What's up with his hair? Did he cut it short? In the past, when I've met Jay his bangs were always long which his sides and back were cut down really short.

Im about a 2min walk from Worlds. I had to fucking work today and missed it :(

Any idea where to get shirts that are not sports related that come in large sizes like the one he is wearing? Also the new hair cut is a nice change.

Is it just me or does he have some huge hands!!!! Maybe its just the pic. I have never met the guy.

Showy

Any idea where to get shirts that are not sports related that come in large sizes like the one he is wearing? Also the new hair cut is a nice change.

Go google affliction shirts.

I dont know how jay fits in affliction. Im 5'11" 255lbs and xxxl affliction shits fit me still a tad on the tigher end. That had to be a 6xl or something.

Is it just me or does he have some huge hands!!!! Maybe its just the pic. I have never met the guy.

Showy

His hands are HUGE!

he is wearing a t-shirt bro, how can you say that ? :rolleyes:

Didnt you hear? The new T-shirt Olympia starts this year. they brought it in with the Bikini Division.

Keep up with the news bro lol

i went to this event met jay, troy alves, brandon curry, shawn ray, marzia prince (sexy!!) to name a few... Jay's hands are freaking huge he was getting ready to eat another meal when i met him was kind of an asshole i figured he was probably just hungry... Troy alves and shawn both real nice guys. no photos unfortunately

i went to this event met jay, troy alves, brandon curry, shawn ray, marzia prince (sexy!!) to name a few... Jay's hands are freaking huge he was getting ready to eat another meal when i met him was kind of an asshole i figured he was probably just hungry... Troy alves and shawn both real nice guys. no photos unfortunately
Jay's just a real quiet, serious type. I have no idea if he was being an asshole, but he's just kinda the type that doesn't smile a lot and always acts a little pensive or irritated. I wouldn't take it personally.

Jay's just a real quiet, serious type. I have no idea if he was being an asshole, but he's just kinda the type that doesn't smile a lot and always acts a little pensive or irritated. I wouldn't take it personally.

He's from Massachusetts. We are all like that.
;)

I've met Jay a few times personally and he's only like that to the general public. The dude's a very nice guy to those he's close to. Generous as well. Very down to earth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131