over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting on Doggcrap

Swolecows

Registered
I am starting to use a modified Doggcrapp training method and am enjoying the workouts. My question is, what would be the effects when cutting for a contest. I am starting a 15 week prep Jan. 1. Should I add detail work the last four weeks, or is posing enough to bring out striations and separation?

Also, when doing 2 jours of cardio a day, how much modification shhould be made to leg training, if any? I lost size in the legs more than anything the time I cut up.

Out of interest, what kind of cardio are you doing for those 2 hours? What rate are you working at?

i cut on DC program.... i was working lots of hours, probably not eating enough but i was dumping olive oil in almost anything i drank..... i was nice and full..... ALOT MORE than by doing volume training.... cardio i just did fast walking.... 1 hour 3 or 4 days a week

I have to go eat something (ive been on this computer all day) but ill comment on this early tommorrow

I like the stairclimber the most, keep HR at about 140 for the hour, used the bike and my legs really got zapped. Walking too much gets my hips hurting if I am deadlifting heavy. I would really appreciate the input, I was considering splitting the workouts into morning and night-
ex.
Morning-Incline Barbell Press
DB Shoulder Press
+ stretches & cardio
Evening-Bent Rows
Pullups
Barbell Shrugs
+ stretches & cardio

Was that you DOGG that was mentioned in the last Muscular Development? It described a H.I.T. style workout w/ extreme stretching. When are they going to get a full article with you?

Which MD was it, the January issue with Victor Martinez on the cover?

I know DC doesn't like his program to referred to as HIT, but I really think this is as a "Mentzer-type" HIT program.

"I consider" DC's program as a form of HIT because if the rest/pause ain't "high intensity," I DON'T KNOW what it. :D

xcel

I was crying last night, people coming up to me asking what was wrong, and I had to tell them I was just stretching my quads. I was the issue with victor, it is in the section with the cartoons under training articles.

I was crying last night, people coming up to me asking what was wrong, and I had to tell them I was just stretching my quads. I was the issue with victor, it is in the section with the cartoons under training articles.
BTW, this is a much more effective program than Mentzer, variety alone makes it 100% better, not to mention the stretches.

I went to www.anabolicextreme.com and read cycling for pennies part 1 and 2 and there is no training method there. I know I read it before and even tried to for a while. Where can I get that information again?>

Derek said:
I went to www.anabolicextreme.com and read cycling for pennies part 1 and 2 and there is no training method there. I know I read it before and even tried to for a while. Where can I get that information again?>

animalkits.be

cycle for pennies thread...

top notch... i'm gonna go there to refresh my memory cuz i start it up again today :)

just went back on it.... i forgot how much it beats the shit out of you.... maybe that's why i havent done it in a year :eek:

I am keeping my size better with this while dieting than I have in the past, two weeks in and I have dropped 8lbs without losing any strenght.

I am doing something sililar right now but I'm only in my 1st week of dieting. I do like the way the workouts are going and I started them 2 weeks ago.
KR

Flat Bench 405x6+2
Incline DB 150x10+3
Bent Rows 365x10+3
Squats 495x10 (no wraps or belt)
I could not be happier witht the results, and I have yet to start my AAS cycle, So I will keep you updated

swole, are those your total reps? how long in between sets, about 15 seconds? also what does your diet breakdown look like? are you doing DC's diet as well

Last edited:
those are reps, the +2 is the rest pause, the diet that is working for me is to cycle my carbs.

Day 1 Chest/Back/Shoulders-400gpro, 400g carbs, 70gfat
Day 2 Arms/Legs-400gpro, 200g carbs, 70fat
Day 3 Abs 500pro, 100carbs, 70fat
Repeat

Cardio is done twice daily 20-45min depending on time available, and on day 3 it is two hours low intensity.

I am 6'1" 277 at about 12% clean. I am hoping to be able to stay about 250 before I cut my water. I would love to be 250 on stage, but we shall see what happens, at the local shows, conditioning is king.

keep up the good work. one question, i thought DC training was to achieve about 5 reps, but like this,

8 reps, pause, 3-5 reps, pause, 2-4 reps done.

noticed you said modified, so are you doing those exercises for one set for those amount of reps and then just adding a couple extra after the rest/pause?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131