over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle after gyno surgery

sam salters

Registered
Well I had gyno surgery in January, it was only glandular tissue and the surgeon removed most all of it (still two small lumps that were left so there would not be a sunken area where it used to bee). Anyways, I am planning on another cycle in a month or two. I had some pubertal gyno that flared up a bit while on cycle using aromasin, the cycle after that I used letro and my gyno didn't flare up any buy my joints ached and it just plain sucked. I'm starting back slow and gonna be a little over cautious with my estrogen levels, I've also got some hair loss so trying to avoid anything that will hit my hair hard either.

Test E 600mg/week (3x a week at 200mg)
Anavar 50mg/day
Nolva 20mg/day throughout entire cycle
Aromasin 15-25mg/day throughout cycle
AIFM- 1 pump a day
HCG

PCT: Clomid/Nolva

I am also debating on something else to add in that would not touch my hair or pose a big risk of gyno, I was thinking NPP 3X week at 100mg per injection and cabergoline to prevent prolactin related gyno.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,
Sam

Actually, what about adding T-Bol instead of NPP? That way no need for progesterone ancillaries and only have to worry about estrogen, it's also easy on the hair from what I've heard

I think the 600mg test and 50mg anavar is perfect. I'd leave the t-bol and npp out.

drop the aromasin

Well what should I use then? The Nolva will keep the estrogen from binding in the glandular breast tissue, AIFM 1 pump is real low dose and just a little extra effect, so I really dont have a solid AI if I lose the aromasin

I think the 600mg test and 50mg anavar is perfect. I'd leave the t-bol and npp out.

Well let me add, I have done 7 cycles before, so I am not new to this and the 600mg test/50mg var just seems like a little bit of a weak cycle to me (I know I know I can't get strong without touching my hair/gyno). Maybe up the var to 75mg a day/600mg test a week?

Thanks guys,
Sam

Well let me add, I have done 7 cycles before, so I am not new to this and the 600mg test/50mg var just seems like a little bit of a weak cycle to me (I know I know I can't get strong without touching my hair/gyno). Maybe up the var to 75mg a day/600mg test a week?

Thanks guys,
Sam

Well, you would know what doses to use better than anyone else. But speaking for compounds, you picked two of the safest for hair, gyno and everything else.

I'd personally keep some sort of AI in the cycle. All the docs here script anastrozole.

Thanks again MAS, I'm still debating on what exactly to run, possibly lower the test down to 500mg to prevent any extra from getting converted to Estrogen and then run the Var 50mg throughout the cycle and use Tbol the first 4 weeks to kickstart it while the Test E kicks in. Since Tbol won't aromatize to cause gyno problems and is very mild on the hair, Var is very mild on the hair, and just enough Test to give me results but not enough to cause spillover resulting in high estrogen levels. Run my nolva for 100% assurance I won't flare up the gyno with Anastrazole at maybe 15mg a day and AIFM one pump a day (or maybe not at all). I will be running Finasteride as well to help protect my hair, past cycles I have done 1mg per day but thinking maybe 0.5mg to lessen the amount of estrogen conversion. Also going to use topical Spirolactonone at night and use Nizoral shampoo to help protect the hair. Plus add in some CJC/GHRP, IGF1, or GH as well. Gonna keep my diet just about 500 calories above maintenance to keep any extra fat gain down and go with a solid lean bulking cycle and probably drop a % or two of body fat as well

-SAM-

Why not just go with test 500mg primo e at 600-800 and var at 50mg

Or test e and. Mast e with var.. Maybe add provirion for a little extra kick..

Nice lean bulk cycle with minimal sides

Isn't Proviron rough on the hair?

And I'd like to use Primo but I have seen quite a few threads from guys prone to MPB that said Primo destroyed their hairline, also a bunch where people said it didnt affect them any (but most those are always the guys not prone to hair loss).

-Sam-

Well after looking at some more threads, it seems low dose proviron helps prevent gyno and won't harm the hair if using some finasteride.

Would 25mg/day (175mg a week) be enough to help kick things up? I've never used proviron before

Thanks,
Sam

I was going to say proviron as well. Start with the 25/day for a few weeks, and try 50 if you are ok. 50 is still pretty low, but will be an added anti benefit and go nicely with the test. I would still run the nolva and AI like you mentioned

I agree with Utah..run privoron as mentioned and you will feel better than ever. Proviron will help estrogen deduction and stop gyno at this dose

Awesome thanks guys, got some Schering Proviron coming. Gonna run T-bol/Var the whole time, starting with high T-bol low var to kick start, and then up the var and lower the T-bol after 4 weeks once everything has kicked in well.

Heres the final plan:

Test E: 400-500mg/week (inject 3x week to keep levels more stable)
Tbol: 50mg/day week 1-4 /25mg/day weeks 8-12
Var: 25mg/day week 1-4 /50mg/day weeks 8-14 (during 2 week break before PCT)
Proviron: 25mg/day, may bump it up higher depending on how it goes
Nolva: 20mg/day
AI: Aromasin 12.5mg/day
HCG: still debating how I want to use it, I've ran it every way possible, I feel PCT is best after using it throughout the cycle and stopping before PCT, but know it can flare up gyno so maybe low dose a few times a week

PCT: The usual Nolva/Clomid/Supps/HGH

Thanks guys,
Sam

Got a proviron question? I've seen a handful of threads where people said start it at week 4 and a handful where people use it throughout the cycle up until PCT. What's the best way to run it?

Thanks guys,
Sam

What was your first cycle?

My first cycle was 500mg Test E week, Arimidex, HCG at the end of the cycle, and Nolva for PCT. I've never used Tren or any of the more hardcore drugs due to the hair loss issues. In the past I have used Test E, Test P, Var, T-Bol, NPP, HGH/IGF/Slin.

-Sam-

Last edited:
My first cycle was 500mg Test E week, Arimidex, HCG at the end of the cycle, and Nolva for PCT. I've never used Tren or any of the more hardcore drugs due to the hair loss issues. In the past I have used Test E, Test P, Var, T-Bol, NPP, HGH/IGF/Slin.

-Sam-

Well, that was your first mistake, you always start with very low doze and try to get out the maximum results form that, than if you planing to compete you can or may increase the doze slightly for the next cycle trying to get the maximum out agent. The cycles should be no longer than 10 weeks.

You consider 500mg/week of test e by itself to not be low dose? It was 8 week for my first cycle

That's always been the standard first time cycle protocol everyhwere I have seen. All of my cycles have been 500-600mg test and something mild like Var, TBOL, or NPP with them. Used HGH/Slin at 6iu/6iu 3x week pre workout during my last cycle.

For TBOL/VAR and those types of drugs I have always seen that the cycle needs to be 12 weeks to get the max effect out of them.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311