over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle question for gyno prone folk.

sorry to keep hounding you here, but do you think it would be wise if I were to take .25 letro EOD and see if things go well? If my nips start burning then I could up it to .25 ED and try to nip it in the bud. I am worried about the long term effects (sides) and have always had a less is more mentality.

I Would start out using letro every day. If at the end of your cycle you have not gained some musle for the lack of estrogen. Then try EOD for your next cycle. You need a balance of both for solid gains.

Last edited:
I don't believe in the letro having to build up in your system for it to work, I was in week 4 on my cycle of 500mg of test and started getting sore lumps in both sides and started taking 1.25mg of letro on mon and thurs and after thurs the soreness had wen away and after the 3rd week of doing this dosage it was all gone and no lumps at all and now I have backed it down to 1.25mg split up twice per week for the remainder of the cycle. Watch out for fakes also as I thought letro didn't work for me but I had gotten a fake product.

I don't believe in the letro having to build up in your system for it to work, I was in week 4 on my cycle of 500mg of test and started getting sore lumps in both sides and started taking 1.25mg of letro on mon and thurs and after thurs the soreness had wen away and after the 3rd week of doing this dosage it was all gone and no lumps at all and now I have backed it down to 1.25mg split up twice per week for the remainder of the cycle. Watch out for fakes also as I thought letro didn't work for me but I had gotten a fake product.

So it took three weeks for it to go away, right? Well, what if he already has gyno? Don't you think he would want to get it to minimal before adding in any type of aromatizing AAS? Hence my suggestion to start the AI before the AAS.

So it took three weeks for it to go away, right? Well, what if he already has gyno? Don't you think he would want to get it to minimal before adding in any type of aromatizing AAS? Hence my suggestion to start the AI before the AAS.

Yes, I don't know if what i had what you call gyno but at the 3 week mark during a cycle a sore lump would start to form under the nipple and about 4 weeks after the cycle it would start goin away but with the letro it started going away after the first week. Would what I have be called gyno?

Yes, I don't know if what i had what you call gyno but at the 3 week mark during a cycle a sore lump would start to form under the nipple and about 4 weeks after the cycle it would start goin away but with the letro it started going away after the first week. Would what I have be called gyno?

More than likely.

But yes I think it would be a good idea to get it gone before a cycle is started and stay on the minimal amount that it takes to keep it from forming again.

I personally only have had success and reducing gyno by using letro. Other things don't work for me. The Letro doesn't seem to cause me any problems with libido or sore joints either. I guess that's what makes this so much fun - it's not a perfect science since everyone reacts differently to different chemicals.

I personally only have had success and reducing gyno by using letro. Other things don't work for me. The Letro doesn't seem to cause me any problems with libido or sore joints either. I guess that's what makes this so much fun - it's not a perfect science since everyone reacts differently to different chemicals.

How much letro were you taking and when were you taking it? thanks!

How much letro were you taking and when were you taking it? thanks!

to reverse I used 2.5mg. took about 3 weeks to go away. Just to be safe I stayed on for a couple more weeks. I am taking sus500 again now which is what caused it the last time and am still taking 2.5mg ED. Thinking about dropping down to .5mg or so unless i start to see signs of gyno again.

I know that dose might be higher than some say to take but I have no adverse reactions and it knocks the gyno down with a couple days.

to reverse I used 2.5mg. took about 3 weeks to go away. Just to be safe I stayed on for a couple more weeks. I am taking sus500 again now which is what caused it the last time and am still taking 2.5mg ED. Thinking about dropping down to .5mg or so unless i start to see signs of gyno again.

I know that dose might be higher than some say to take but I have no adverse reactions and it knocks the gyno down with a couple days.

I definitely have reduced libido, but thats it on my 2.5ed

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311