over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle question for gyno prone folk.

Hossienda77

Registered
Hi all. I know this subject has been brought up numerous times on this forum, so I'm going to apologize in advance, but there seems to be a lot of conflicting info on the subject. If you are personally prone to gyno, or know someone who is, could you tell me your success (or lack thereof) with some of the more popular ai's such as Nolva, Arimidex, Letro, Exemestane-Aromasin etc. whilst on and after a cycle? I'm leaning towards Aromasin since Letro seems a little too powerful and hard on the sex life and immune system, but it sure seems like good insurance against man titties.

A lot of the posts I've read in the past seem to be from people who don't suffer from the condition and haven't dealt with it personally. Not that the info isn't helpful, I just want to be careful and hear from folks who have personally suffered from the condition. I plan on running a 10 week Test Enanthate cycle at 500mg per week. As far as me being gyno prone, I had (and still have) puberty induced gyno from when i was a teenager. I can remember my nips being on fire at that age and I still have quite a bit of fat on my chest. My nips still get sore on occasion and I'm not even on AAS. I'm 30 now and have been training for 11 years. First cycle.

On a separate note- I've been lurking here for ages and have learned quite a bit from everyone on this board. I appreciate it and thanks in advance for the advice.

Hi all. I know this subject has been brought up numerous times on this forum, so I'm going to apologize in advance, but there seems to be a lot of conflicting info on the subject. If you are personally prone to gyno, or know someone who is, could you tell me your success (or lack thereof) with some of the more popular ai's such as Nolva, Arimidex, Letro, Exemestane-Aromasin etc. whilst on and after a cycle? I'm leaning towards Aromasin since Letro seems a little too powerful and hard on the sex life and immune system, but it sure seems like good insurance against man titties.

A lot of the posts I've read in the past seem to be from people who don't suffer from the condition and haven't dealt with it personally. Not that the info isn't helpful, I just want to be careful and hear from folks who have personally suffered from the condition. I plan on running a 10 week Test Enanthate cycle at 500mg per week. As far as me being gyno prone, I had (and still have) puberty induced gyno from when i was a teenager. I can remember my nips being on fire at that age and I still have quite a bit of fat on my chest. My nips still get sore on occasion and I'm not even on AAS. I'm 30 now and have been training for 11 years. First cycle.

On a separate note- I've been lurking here for ages and have learned quite a bit from everyone on this board. I appreciate it and thanks in advance for the advice.

Gosh you guys have GOT to do your research. I apologize if I sound rude but seriously. I just answered another guy's thread on this.

Nolva isn't an AI it's a SERM. These compounds are totally different. I'll let others chirp in for what they suggest. Letro is harsh sometimes as it OBLITERATES your gyno...which could be ok in your case since your so gyno prone, but isn't good sometimes PCT when your trying to get your HPTA normal. Letro IS an AI.

but first off...if you had gyno at puberty and your nips are sore now even without AAS...do you really think that pumping test into your body is going to make that better? I think you need to evaluate if your willing to suffer the consequences if you do start having major gyno.

2nd off...first cycle...I think most would agree 500mg is too much. Why not 250mg to see how your body reacts?

Last edited:
I agree.. 500mg test a week is too much.. start at 200-250mg per week for 4 to 6 weeks and see how you are doing.. From friends personal experience, arimidex or aromasin are better choices during a cycle.. Nolva is usually used PCT.. My friend is running .5mg arimidex every 3rd day on his test cycle and is finding no gyno buildup and alot less water retention.. He is getting sore joints now cause of the lack of water retention around the joints..

I agree.. 500mg test a week is too much.. start at 200-250mg per week for 4 to 6 weeks and see how you are doing.. From friends personal experience, arimidex or aromasin are better choices during a cycle.. Nolva is usually used PCT.. My friend is running .5mg arimidex every 3rd day on his test cycle and is finding no gyno buildup and alot less water retention.. He is getting sore joints now cause of the lack of water retention around the joints..

Yeah! Forgot about that Idlemind...a-dex is commonly run during the cycle to combat gyno and I too have heard that it helps with water retention.

Still though man...if your gyno prone, your gyno prone. It's just not worth being that much bigger if your going to have tits that look like mini sausages.

My only ruling would be if 1.) Your getting ready to do competitions or 2.) You have funds to pay for surgery if it gets bad.

Just something to think about man, I've heard from quite a few older guys with gyno that used to be on the sauce and they told me if they could take it back they would as it's just not worth what they have to look at in the mirror now.

If I had pubescent gyno, I would use Letro.
My AI of choice is Exemestane/Aromasin as it is not as harsh on the lipids, joints, or sex drive and it increases IGF.
BTW - If you do 500mg test 1st time out and you don't do letro - just start setting aside about $5K for surgery...Anything over 250 for a 1st timer is a waste of product, money and asking for sides.
Also, what is your bodyfat %?

some people NEED letro for estrogen control. and some people get no ill effects on joints or libido from low dose of letro(.25mg ED). i've personally known a guy that suffered beginning gyno symptoms from test even while taking exemestane and nolvadex. it took letro to get rid of his symptoms

I know plenty of guys that do 500mg test for their first cycle and have no gyno probs. I personally use femera as it works way better than any other for me. Nolvadex does nothing for me at all.

second femara...i have a slight issue on one side and its reasonably better after about the 8-9 weeks ive been on 2.5 solo

Thanks guys. I'll probably play it safe and try the Letro at 25mg each day. It looks like some real potent shit from what I've read on it. What would be a good addition to have on hand in case Letro doesn't seem to do it? I wouldn't imagine that it'd be an issue, but I want to be prepared for anything that transpires. I'm assuming it'll be a med that works through a different mechanism than Letro, but I want to gather your thoughts on it.

Once again, I appreciate the help. Oh, and someone asked about my bf %. It's probably close to 20 or so. I don't plan on competing and I just want to get bigger. And yes, I know the fat on my chest could greatly be reduced through diet alone.

Oh, and I'm definitely taking all of your advice and doing 250mg of test weekly rather than 500mg.

I also don't think 500mg is too much for a first cycle. As for 500mg causing Gyno, I think thats totally dependent on each persons individual hormone response to AAS. Some guys look at gear and get gyno others run 1000s of mg and dont even have to run AIs on a cycle. Most of us fall in between.

My personal belief for a first cycle is that a person should run only one compound. Test being the main hormone of choice. 250-500mg would be fine first time out the gate. But as most of us know Gear isn't going to do anything unless your diet and training are spot on.

I also don't think 500mg is too much for a first cycle. As for 500mg causing Gyno, I think thats totally dependent on each persons individual hormone response to AAS. Some guys look at gear and get gyno others run 1000s of mg and dont even have to run AIs on a cycle. Most of us fall in between.

My personal belief for a first cycle is that a person should run only one compound. Test being the main hormone of choice. 250-500mg would be fine first time out the gate. But as most of us know Gear isn't going to do anything unless your diet and training are spot on.

We're not saying that 500mg is too much because he's gyno prone, we're saying 250mg to see how his body reacts to testosterone for the first time.

I know plenty of guys that do 500mg test for their first cycle and have no gyno probs. I personally use femera as it works way better than any other for me. Nolvadex does nothing for me at all.

Yeah so do I. But the OP already has pubscent gyno from his own endogenous test/estro production. What do you think an extra 500mg/week would do? My bet is he wouldn't have to buy gallons of milk any more, just squeeze 'em a little...

Once again, I appreciate the help. Oh, and someone asked about my bf %. It's probably close to 20 or so. I don't plan on competing and I just want to get bigger. And yes, I know the fat on my chest could greatly be reduced through diet alone.

The main source estrogen in men other than aromatized test is from fat cells. At 20% bodyfat you are 3% over the national average. Losing the extra bodyfat and getting down to 10-12% will help not only how you look but your health and it would decrease the amount of estrogen your body is producing.

Oh, and I'm definitely taking all of your advice and doing 250mg of test weekly rather than 500mg.

Go with pharma grade to make sure of quality and mg dosage/potency.

Yeah so do I. But the OP already has pubscent gyno from his own endogenous test/estro production. What do you think an extra 500mg/week would do? My bet is he wouldn't have to buy gallons of milk any more, just squeeze 'em a little...

Dizamn! Scaring me here... yeah, I definitely don't want to become a dairy farm in the process.

Dizamn! Scaring me here... yeah, I definitely don't want to become a dairy farm in the process.

If you use letro you will be fine. In fact if you dieted down and used an appropriate amount of letro for an appropriate amount of time - your existing problem would more than likely disappear.
Also remember, you are not talking about playing with sugar pills. If you get side effects, they are very real and sometimes last a lifetime...

Last edited:
The main source estrogen in men other than aromatized test is from fat cells. At 20% bodyfat you are 3% over the national average. Losing the extra bodyfat and getting down to 10-12% will help not only how you look but your health and it would decrease the amount of estrogen your body is producing.

Damn, very interesting. I'll have to read up on that. I do eat healthy, but I definitely eat more than is necessary. Especially during weeks when I'm lifting heavier than usual. I don't know what it is, but I just don't feel right when I'm below 15% bf. Mentally or physically.

If you use letro you will be fine. In fact if you dieted down and used an appropriate amount of letro for an appropriate amount of time - your existing problem would more than likely disappear.
Also remember, you are not talking about playing with sugar pills. If you get side effects, they are very real and sometimes last a lifetime...

sorry to keep hounding you here, but do you think it would be wise if I were to take .25 letro EOD and see if things go well? If my nips start burning then I could up it to .25 ED and try to nip it in the bud. I am worried about the long term effects (sides) and have always had a less is more mentality.

sorry to keep hounding you here, but do you think it would be wise if I were to take .25 letro EOD and see if things go well? If my nips start burning then I could up it to .25 ED and try to nip it in the bud. I am worried about the long term effects (sides) and have always had a less is more mentality.

No worries. EOD should be fine - start it 2 to 3 weeks before your other supplements as it takes a while to reach peak plasma concentrations. If you notice any pain then immed up the frequency to ED.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws