over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily Injections?

ElTigre

Registered
Newbies
The other thread about daily injection doses (test) got me thinking - for those of you that have switched to pinning test daily, do you feel like it is worth it? Feel better all around, good overall results, and have fewer sides?

I'm talking longer esters like cyp or en. I've been hearing about more and more guys pinning long esters daily and loving it. For shorter esters, the reasons for pinning daily are a little more clear.

Last edited:
The other thread about daily injection doses (test) got me thinking - for those of you that have switched to pinning test daily, do you feel like it is worth it? Feel better all around and have fewer sides?

I'm talking longer esters like cyp or en. I've been hearing about more and more guys pinning long esters daily and loving it. For shorter esters, the reasons for pinning daily are a little more clear.

What are you talking about?

TRT on 'on cycle' Test doses?

I have experience in daily TE and TC jabs of 15mg per day subq forTRT. Its the best protocol I've ever experienced. Low/no sides, good sex drive, energy, well-being. I'd suggest everyone goes this route. It takes 1-2mins to inject daily.

Never used higher doses (on cycle), but I'd give them a shot (pun intended). I'm leaning towards injecting ALL AAS daily, no matter what the ester is.

I have experience in daily TE and TC jabs of 15mg per day subq forTRT. Its the best protocol I've ever experienced. Low/no sides, good sex drive, energy, well-being. I'd suggest everyone goes this route. It takes 1-2mins to inject daily.

Never used higher doses (on cycle), but I'd give them a shot (pun intended). I'm leaning towards injecting ALL AAS daily, no matter what the ester is.

For clarification, I was making a reference to this thread:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...yone-lowered-test-dose-20mg-10mg-per-day.html

Thanks for your reply - that's the kind of information I'm interested in hearing about

Sub q? What's the carrier oil. Why sub q
Last time I used anything subq. Knot for a month.

I do all my gear daily.. to me it just makes more sense and I do feel better..

Sub q? What's the carrier oil. Why sub q
Last time I used anything subq. Knot for a month.

Due to the amount injected, I'm not sure that matters. I do 5 units on the slin pin which is a tiny amount.

Anything over 20 units I have problems.

I would do all of my AAS ED but after all these years I still don't like injecting myself so I stick to EOD. But I would definitely advise it.

I just recently got prescribed TRT. From what I've learned so far, the Sub-q injections keep blood levels more stable and keep estrogen down.

My Dr. said Sub-Q is good for TRT, but will leave knots if you're doing 1cc at a time. Daily should be fine.

From others, it sounds like cream on the scrotum is the best method. Better libido, more stable blood levels, easily absorbed (8x more than other areas). And I'm pretty sure I read on here that it doesn't effect hemoglobin and hemacrit.

The other thread about daily injection doses (test) got me thinking - for those of you that have switched to pinning test daily, do you feel like it is worth it? Feel better all around, good overall results, and have fewer sides?

Pinning daily for long esters gets old very quick. That said its almost a must depending on the combination of gear that your are taking. For example if your taking prop, Masteron, Primo, tren etc.. all together.
I take my TRT dose every 4-5 days and its just fine. You can always use A test blend like Sustanon.

Every day, or EOD...
Divide the dose up to have some sort of a consistent pulse...
SubQ or IM with insulin syringe, You'll find the end result to be similar.

Better than that is Tcream on scrotum, I feel so good it's crazy, only side is itchy nipple but that's due toe hormonal change.

I've been on a few weeks and still have that honeymoon phase feeling

Better than that is Tcream on scrotum, I feel so good it's crazy, only side is itchy nipple but that's due toe hormonal change.

I actually haven't read much on scrotal application of testosterone gel or cream, but I was surprised t find these 2 studies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30384346

"The research indicates that testosterone via transdermal delivery is an excellent method to achieve therapeutic concentrations of testosterone. Most importantly, the patient's symptoms resolved without side effects."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28334510

"We conclude that testosterone administration to scrotal skin is well tolerated and produces dose-dependent peak serum testosterone concentration with a much lower dose relative to the non-scrotal transdermal route."

However, I'm not sure I want increased DHT activity around my prostate.

Last edited:
I just recently got prescribed TRT. From what I've learned so far, the Sub-q injections keep blood levels more stable and keep estrogen down.

My Dr. said Sub-Q is good for TRT, but will leave knots if you're doing 1cc at a time. Daily should be fine.

From others, it sounds like cream on the scrotum is the best method. Better libido, more stable blood levels, easily absorbed (8x more than other areas). And I'm pretty sure I read on here that it doesn't effect hemoglobin and hemacrit.

I WISH this were true. Mine goes high no matter how frequent my injections are

x2.
great energy and absolutely no side effects due to hormonal up and downs.
i dont use a cream but a gel from my andrologist (1,62%)
most of the time, i put 0,5 pumps on scrutom and 1 pump on upper chest/shoulder.
it works great!
@Swifto:
DHT conversion is dependent on the appl. area. you dont have to apply to your scrotum every day or much at all.

Compounded cream on the scrotum is not a new idea, in spite of what some blowhard with a TRT podcast might tell you. Been there, done that, much prefer injections.

Ive been doing trt with 10-15mg daily for a few weeks and like it. The volume of the shot is so small (29g slin pin) I can pin quads only.

For some reason, I cannot do subq. I always get lumps that take weeks to subside. I use pharma cyp (perrigo). So, i do shallow im instead.

I pin my trt dose 175mgs a week EOD this helps since My sbhg is high.

I plan to try ED pinning for 8 weeks then pull bloods to see it it lowers my E2

I have been reading a lot about daily injections of test cyp with a slin pin. I am going to give it a try.

In conjunction with the daily test pinning, has anyone added NPP in similar fashion?If so, what kind of results did you get?

I have been reading a lot about daily injections of test cyp with a slin pin. I am going to give it a try.

In conjunction with the daily test pinning, has anyone added NPP in similar fashion?If so, what kind of results did you get?

Funny you mention it, not yet, but thinking of trying it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws