over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily Show slamming Planet Fitness

:eek:!!!

Years ago, Mr. Q visited a Planet Fitness and they actually said "I'm sorry but we just don't think you will be happy here"!!! wat...wat?!?:confused: KWAZY!!

At least they didnt lie to him lol

that vid was hilarious but that fat dude presented a bad example of "our kind." He is just...fat. seems like a genuine guy though

but the real reason people to go PF is because it is the cheapest gym membership money can buy. Isn't it like 10 bucks per month? I am paying 80 per month where I go and that is considered cheap where I live

Crazy that she said judgment free, but they are allowed to judge who joins the gym and that people with muscle are meat-head lunks who are jerks and belong with animals. Did anyone win a lawsuit yet. You can just make copies of all these videos and bring them to Court and a copy of their policy their judgment free and should be able to win.

Now was the girl in on this? Was she part of the skit?

I cant see a real planet fitness employee saying the stuff she said.....maybe she was an actress.

To my US cousins - how the fuck did you allow this to happen to your society? You guys have the right to bear arms.....right? ;)

I know where you guys lead, we tend to follow, but I just can't see this happening over here - not without these fisher price comedy stores getting torched within their first week.

Give me 3 min....maybe 4 with that blonde and I'll change her mind about bodybuilders as I'm blowing her back out!

hahahah I was thinking that this bitch must not have ever fucked a dude on test, cause if she had she'd be singin a different tune hahahah

All these places need to be burned to the ground, how dumb was that bia that was speaking for them damn.

Planet fitness: typical corporate gym... they dont want you to "work out".. they want your money! They want people that sign up and dont go! :banghead:

lol I swear I would pay $5 just to go in and let out the loudest fart of my life under the lunk alarm.. then walk out laughing hysterically like an idiot.

Its really easy to keep meatheads aout and cater to the average person.
The gym I was looking at buying was just that. Lots of nice cardio and tvs. Great dressing rooms, and steam room. Limit free weights. Lots of nice machines. Charge more then the hardcore gyms.

This will keep 99% of the meatheads out since they will not be able to get the proper workout. Its the reason that I wanted to buy it. 50% of the members were over 45. They have the money. I work out there, and its a challenge to get my workout done, but I can. I like the enviorment much better. No screaming, no super loud music. Oh, and I look failry big compared to the average member.lol

äåâóøêà åñò á&

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Íî òàêèõ ÷åðòîâñêè ìàëî. Îí äóìàåò, ÿ äîëæíà õðàíèòü åìó âåðíîñòü äî ñàìîé ñìåðòè. Ñïðÿ÷üòå ê ÷åðòó ñâîè æåëåçêè! Ïðèâûê ðèñêîâàòü, è íå òàêîå ïðîäåëûâàë!

**broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**

Please don't ban that spammer !

yo spammer, you can spam Official ASS thread with your pics... I support you

Dont see this place making it in the long run. Body builders and power lifters are needed in all gyms as a model for motivation.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear