over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily water Intake

Kcm3000

Registered
how do you determine how much water is needed for you?
is there some scientific way
I usually drink about 1.5gallons a day, any less than 1 gallon i get the cotton mouth. I was wondering your thoughts on this topic, so one will not get dehydrated!

and how do you get rid of dehydration, what would be better other than water.

thnks

Bro I always aim for about 3-5 L per 100 lbs/bodyweight. Im currently 245 and i take in about 9 L a day. I dont know the exact scientific formula for water intake. But just get AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! :D

Don't over duo it though. In some cases Hyponatremia, or water intoxication, can occur.

This kid at the gym had a seizure from drinking to much. He was about 160 drinking 2 gallons a day. Thing is the issue with drinking to much water is you deplete sodium from the body, which cause the problems. So if your going to drink alot of water replace the electrolytes especially sodium.

I only drink about 3-3.5 liters ED. So thats littl emore than a gallon I believe. Most of that is around workout and after.

Last edited:
Don't over duo it though. In some cases Hyponatremia, or water intoxication, can occur.

This kid at the gym had a seizure from drinking to much. He was about 160 drinking 2 gallons a day. Thing is the issue with drinking to much water is you deplete sodium from the body, which cause the problems. So if your going to drink alot of water replace the electrolytes especially sodium.

I only drink about 3-3.5 liters ED. So thats littl emore than a gallon I believe. Most of that is around workout and after.

DRINK WHEN YOU ARE THIRSTY........GETTING AS MUCH AS YOU CAN COULD HURT YOU.

You guys do raise good points. Water intoxication is very real. When i said get as much as you can, I didnt literally mean it. But you should NEVER be thirsty.

You guys do raise good points. Water intoxication is very real. When i said get as much as you can, I didnt literally mean it. But you should NEVER be thirsty.

You can be thirsty all the time and not be dehydated. It is a sign that other things could be going on in the body that are not good such as Candida, kidney malfunctiong and diabetes.

You can be thirsty all the time and not be dehydated. It is a sign that other things could be going on in the body that are not good such as Candida, kidney malfunctiong and diabetes.

Again, you have a good point. Just something to go by though.

Speaking of drinking too much water...

Not too long ago there was a local radio station that got a woman to drink a gallon of water on air in under a certain period of time....she died due to water intoxication...

Gawd what a cheesy way to go huh ?

I wonder if her family got a settlement, I know the dj's got fired.

Speaking of water intake....every once in awhile I fall into a habit of exclusively drinking only diet-soda as my water intake....maybe some water or milk here and there, but 95% of water intake in the form of diet soda.

Hello constipation!!

how do you determine how much water is needed for you?
is there some scientific way
I usually drink about 1.5gallons a day, any less than 1 gallon i get the cotton mouth. I was wondering your thoughts on this topic, so one will not get dehydrated!

and how do you get rid of dehydration, what would be better other than water.

thnks

i drink about 1-2 gallons per day,,,but its not forced. I drink when i'm thirsty

THIS IS WHY

I drink gatorade all day long, and not much water ever.

Take your body weight divide that by 2 and that is how much water you should take in on a daily basis. Example:

200 ibs divided by 2 = 100oz. So a person weighing 200lbs should drink 100oz'z of water per day.

Take your body weight divide that by 2 and that is how much water you should take in on a daily basis. Example:

200 ibs divided by 2 = 100oz. So a person weighing 200lbs should drink 100oz'z of water per day.

whered you come up w/ that.

im not a big fan of gatorade to much sugar.

It is as Phil said, same as eating, when you are thirsty drinik! So again as Phil said about getting hungry, how do you make yourself thirsty?? Think about it. My body is trained on a high water intake daily, but is that high for me or you?? I would drink around 8 litres a day, have been for years. When I feel like a drink I drink, not really thirsty but wanting water!

CHEMISTRY. It is science bro.

Bodyweight x .66 = amount of water in ounces daily you should drink

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner