over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas Back in camp Jansen

its amusing how you talk like your his driver or something....

STFU

:cool:

If you think Bloodwork and Medical Care makes him healthy will all the shit hes doing I feel sorry for you. Nothing healthy about being an IFBB pro no matter how much you think Tudca and Curcumin helps

Yeah, how would i know a company is going to spend 2k annually to protect their asset when they spend 50k paying for the rest of his lifestyle. :rolleyes:

If you think it works this way, well... sorry but you're extremely naive.

Said athlete might indeed have a few dozens $k image contract with whatever company, believe me there's absolutely ZERO line in such contract about health and who's supposed to take care of medical bills if something bad ever happens... cause in fact, it would be infinitely too risky financially wise for any sponsor to include such clause... not to mention any possible scandal that could take place in the event some "doping" case would ever been made public.

Now if Dallas is smart he will use some of those supposedly $k50 to indeed have regular bloodwork and take appropriate decisions, but it NEVER happens the other way around.

Companies just don't care for athlete's health... bad for business... :cool:

If you think Bloodwork and Medical Care makes him healthy will all the shit hes doing I feel sorry for you. Nothing healthy about being an IFBB pro no matter how much you think Tudca and Curcumin helps

no shit..???

I'm not sure you meant to direct that at tenny as I think we'd ALL agree with that statement. Getting bloodwork done doesn't magically make you healthy it just helps you avoid catastrophe and helps you (hopefully) make better decisions.

I do agree overall there is this tone or notion that getting bloodwork done magically makes it better. It just makes you aware...not better. PLENTY of pros get bloodwork done, see terrible stuff, and don't do shit.

this is supposedly the 'basic' john o reagan (dude that turned Dallas pr) protocol

"Offseason :

1,500 mg. test cyp per week weeks 1-16
200 mg. a bombs per day weeks 1-6
800 mg. deca per week weeks 1-8
400 mg. tren per week weeks 8-16
30iu humalog slin
GH - as much as possible.

Pre-Contest
Test- 300mg EOD
Tren Ace- 450mg EOD
anadrol- 100mg ED
Mast- 150mg ED
Win- 50mg ED
GH- as much as possible
Synthol- every day 1-3cc in each biceps head

you can extrapolate Dallas is on more of the same.

Lol I remember this. The tren precontest dose does jump out at you, probably doesn't make you feel too good :p:D Would be interesting to hear from someone who attempted this, how they felt, especially mentally.

As an aside, I've seen many oldtimers on the forums say no way is any tren nowadays real, as back in the day they did 152mg of Parabolan a week and were emotional wrecks and their muscles cramped up almost unbearably just from that. Supposedly even Dorian has said it, 2 Para was all he could handle, and that's what he listed in his precontest stacks in MD. They are wrong of course, plenty of real tren around.

I just remembered this. Craig Titus used to write this anonymous column on bb.com before he went to jail. He said this, and it shows pros aren't that knowledgeable necessarily Lol

Trenbalone. Are you referring to all that useless yellow stuff people are making from melting down the pellets in oil and then selling it to a bunch of suckers? I seriously doubt that you or anyone else has any real trenbalone floating around. That drug has been long gone for years and years. You have a bunch of these so-called gurus melting down Finilplex Pellets (tren pellets designed to be injected into cattle) and mixing them in oil. All it takes is one idiot who is loaded up on test and this idiotic mix to say he's growing like never before and everyone will join in buying the stuff. Fact is that it's the testosterone that is working and not the so-called tren. My advice to you is to throw the crap out because it is useless! All these companies selling the shit were started from people trying to get rich, and they are. I've been laughing at this tren thing ever since Finilplex hit the scene about 6 years ago. There is no real Tren!

Clueless :p:D

Last edited:
man finaplix pellets were awesome!

Lol I remember this. The tren precontest dose does jump out at you, probably doesn't make you feel too good :p:D Would be interesting to hear from someone who attempted this, how they felt, especially mentally.

As an aside, I've seen many oldtimers on the forums say no way is any tren nowadays real, as back in the day they did 152mg of Parabolan a week and were emotional wrecks and their muscles cramped up almost unbearably just from that. Supposedly even Dorian has said it, 2 Para was all he could handle, and that's what he listed in his precontest stacks in MD. They are wrong of course, plenty of real tren around.

I just remembered this. Craig Titus used to write this anonymous column on bb.com before he went to jail. He said this, and it shows pros aren't that knowledgeable necessarily Lol

Clueless :p:D
Titus, the undercover pro.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you think it works this way, well... sorry but you're extremely naive.

Said athlete might indeed have a few dozens $k image contract with whatever company, believe me there's absolutely ZERO line in such contract about health and who's supposed to take care of medical bills if something bad ever happens... cause in fact, it would be infinitely too risky financially wise for any sponsor to include such clause... not to mention any possible scandal that could take place in the event some "doping" case would ever been made public.

Now if Dallas is smart he will use some of those supposedly $k50 to indeed have regular bloodwork and take appropriate decisions, but it NEVER happens the other way around.

Companies just don't care for athlete's health... bad for business... :cool:

they prob give him like $300 a month of fringe benefits that he can apply to a healthcare plan

or a company car :cool:

I absolutely abhor these sort of responses with a fucking vengeance lol

This will make the common man on the streets of pro muscle think..

" ahhaa so there is a "secret" out there. I knew it. I always knew it. Nobody has ever shared it with me. I just do not know it yet. I just have to find it so lets keep looking" .

I am already seeing some members intrigued to say the least.

Guys every fucking drug combo EVER known to bb community has been tried, all sorts of dosages, food combo, training combo. EVERYTHING

There is no secret out there.

Please I urge you to stop looking for one and avoid pointless mental fuckery.

Now learning about how to diet and train properly and trying various drugs combos on you by anecdotal evidence/ trial and error upon yourselves and seeing what drugs sits well with u at what combo and brings the greatest yield is going to get you the most results. It goes without saying one has to manage their blood work & other health markers to the best they can.

Dallas or Ronnie got to their size
because of ...

no 1 Genetics

no 2
a) progressive training
b) progressive eating
c) progressive drug taking

that is it....

Anyone who does listed in no 2 on a CONSISTENT basis will get big according to their unique genetic makeup they are born with.

Its bodybuilding at the end of the day not exactly quantum physics.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Amen!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh gotta love the "I know what the pros are taking" thread. Lol bodybuilding is a liars sport no one knows what the fuck this dudes taking. My guess is it's somewhere in the ball park of...

As much as he can afford
As much as he can pin

enough clomid and your hanging from the ceiling......

don't remind me...

an episode of Dexter made me cry on clomid...I felt bad for a serial killer [emoji45]

I'd prescribe clomid instead of water boarding in war

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I actually really like Dallas, despite the mega freak look, but after collapsing at his last show and getting sent to the hospital, then blowing up to 330??

I commend the kid for the hell is is putting himself through. But I sure hope he does some damage and gets the fuck out!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws