over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas Back in camp Jansen

I judged Dallas at his first NPC show Hub City in Jackson TN... I remember looking at another judge.."is that jay cutler son?" I think he was 19

I actually really like Dallas, despite the mega freak look, but after collapsing at his last show and getting sent to the hospital, then blowing up to 330??

I commend the kid for the hell is is putting himself through. But I sure hope he does some damage and gets the fuck out!

he got the very BEST health care that money can buy though.....

so hes good....

:rolleyes:

he got the very BEST health care that money can buy though.....

so hes good....

:rolleyes:

He should be able to train/compete forever with that health care. :banghead:

You guys ever hear that Boston interview on YouTube where he said Dallas had his mom pay for his gh and other Reagan had him on so much drugs he felt toxic? Lol

You guys ever hear that Boston interview on YouTube where he said Dallas had his mom pay for his gh and other Reagan had him on so much drugs he felt toxic? Lol

When you look like Dallas at 19 you arent paying for your drugs with a paper route.

this is supposedly the 'basic' john o reagan (dude that turned Dallas pr) protocol

"Offseason :

1,500 mg. test cyp per week weeks 1-16
200 mg. a bombs per day weeks 1-6
800 mg. deca per week weeks 1-8
400 mg. tren per week weeks 8-16
30iu humalog slin
GH - as much as possible.

Pre-Contest
Test- 300mg EOD
Tren Ace- 450mg EOD
anadrol- 100mg ED
Mast- 150mg ED
Win- 50mg ED
GH- as much as possible
Synthol- every day 1-3cc in each biceps head

you can extrapolate Dallas is on more of the same.

I would not be suppriced, dallas is one of the guys that I THINK push the drugs the hardest. I love he's mentallity, all or nothing.

But if this was the protocol, why biceps and not triceps?
All for stretching the faschia or why do you guys think he would use synthol ED offseason?

Sorry for English. Im using a SEO this fall to do the same. Its waterbased and ive been using it for 5-6 months. Just on armsdays. Going to start this fall when im on cycle. I just do triceps tho, i got really bad biceps genetics so it dont look good it just ruin my shape. still got a lump since 1-2 years that wont go away (syntherol, not **EDIT**)

Last edited by a moderator:
im gonna go ahead and assume its because he wants bigger biceps:banghead:

This is why I hate Bostin. He makes shit up he doesn't really know about that slanders everyone else. He is always saying something bad about somebody. Yet people want to praise him for his "honesty" when it comes to drugs.

This is why I hate Bostin. He makes shit up he doesn't really know about that slanders everyone else. He is always saying something bad about somebody. Yet people want to praise him for his "honesty" when it comes to drugs.

He has to be the slickest guy on the planet, all the shit he posted including vids injecting drugs in his house picking up drugs driving around in a "3 cc's" Jeep -maybe he ratted meathead out?

I see Bostin is now saying to Palumbo at least that he never really took those high dosed cycles cause the gear was underdosed or some shit like that.

I would not be suppriced, dallas is one of the guys that I THINK push the drugs the hardest. I love he's mentallity, all or nothing.

But if this was the protocol, why biceps and not triceps?
All for stretching the faschia or why do you guys think he would use synthol ED offseason?

Sorry for English. Im using a SEO this fall to do the same. Its waterbased and ive been using it for 5-6 months. Just on armsdays. Going to start this fall when im on cycle. I just do triceps tho, i got really bad biceps genetics so it dont look good it just ruin my shape. still got a lump since 1-2 years that wont go away (syntherol, not **EDIT**)

Please stop the 'guess the dosage' nonsense and don't mention that other SEO that's pushed by the scumbag Norm Smallwood.

He has to be the slickest guy on the planet, all the shit he posted including vids injecting drugs in his house picking up drugs driving around in a "3 cc's" Jeep -maybe he ratted meathead out?

I see Bostin is now saying to Palumbo at least that he never really took those high dosed cycles cause the gear was underdosed or some shit like that.

meathead ratted himself out lmao

Im using a SEO this fall to do the same. Its waterbased and ive been using it for 5-6 months.

WATERbased SEO? LOL... :rolleyes:

Don't worry about keeping gains after discontinuing use, cause there will be NO gain to begin with, that I can guarantee... :eek::banghead:

WATERbased SEO? LOL... :rolleyes:

Don't worry about keeping gains after discontinuing use, cause there will be NO gain to begin with, that I can guarantee... :eek::banghead:

Lmaoo water based seo, might as well blow air on his muscles and see if they inflate

Update: 335#

Attachments

• IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 134
Outrageous.

Remember when it was a rare sight to see aBBer walking around at 330 lbs?

Now it seems like most of them do or get really close.

Is 400 next?

Outrageous.

Remember when it was a rare sight to see aBBer walking around at 330 lbs?

Now it seems like most of them do or get really close.

Is 400 next?

Most? I would say only a handful get to that sort of weight especially in good condition. Most pro bb's are nowhere near 330 and a lot of them exaggerate their weight. But sure they are getting bigger that's no doubt but the human body isn't capable of much more. Meaning we won't have guys 20 years from now weighing 430 in good condition... well I hope not :D

Last edited:
I always thought 300 was a big deal. Now you have Instagram douchebags getting to 300 that don't even compete!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear