over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

Magnolia5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
looking pretty good so far. Big game for the boys!!!

:action-:m

:D

LETS GO EAGLESSSSSSSS

Well, it does not look like old Jones needs to fire anyone ......this week anyways!

LOL^^^

Yeah...another shut out. But im pretty sure we have philly in our first playoff game...it's hard to beat a team 3 times in one year,no matter what sport it is.:D

But we are playing good so im not worried about it!

F... DALLAS

Wait till next weak. We will have our revenge.

Dallas Sucks Anyway ....:D

PHILLY HAS USE RIGHT WERE THEY WANT US.
they showed nothing on offense or defense. dj faked injurie wait tell next week.

^^
I don't think the eagles tried to lay down at all knowing we could see them next week in the playoffs. Maybe if they had the division was wrapped up but that game was for the division championship. And that's one of the goals teams have going into the season, win Ur division. I just think the cowboys out played them on offense,defense,and special teams.

The eagles had alot riding on this game. First round bye and they lost horribly. Good 'ol Fashion shut-out by the 'Boys.
p.s. I hate all the analysts always downplaying The Cowboys efforts. Give them some fuggin credit for once and STOP HATIN' everyone

Go Jets!

Attachments

• new-york-jets2.bmp
    23.5 KB · Views: 217
God will get to watch his team whip the eagles again next week.... :)

I hope the eagles get their asses kicked again this saturday! They F@CKEN deserve it! In any other franchise if the Head coach had ten years and has never brought home one damn SuperBowl ring, he would have been fired! This jack ass of a football owner seems to like this fat ass coach for one reason only. MONEY! He has always managed to put asses in the seats! And thats good enough for this owner! I have never in my life seen a quarterback throw the F@CKING ball over someones head, behind someone back, and at the feet of a player ever as much as I have seen MCSHABB do it! And this franchise felt so good with that, that they gave him a few extra million dollars last year just because! When other players on the team were asking for more money they barley got it.

I seriously hope the Eagles get their asses beat this saturday. I've F@CKEN had enough of this side show of MCSHABB and Sausage fingers REED!

I hope the eagles get their asses kicked again this saturday! They F@CKEN deserve it! In any other franchise if the Head coach had ten years and has never brought home one damn SuperBowl ring, he would have been fired! This jack ass of a football owner seems to like this fat ass coach for one reason only. MONEY! He has always managed to put asses in the seats! And thats good enough for this owner! I have never in my life seen a quarterback throw the F@CKING ball over someones head, behind someone back, and at the feet of a player ever as much as I have seen MCSHABB do it! And this franchise felt so good with that, that they gave him a few extra million dollars last year just because! When other players on the team were asking for more money they barley got it.

I seriously hope the Eagles get their asses beat this saturday. I've F@CKEN had enough of this side show of MCSHABB and Sausage fingers REED!

Ughhhhh..............where do I start??? The Eagles definately got spanked on every side of the ball yesterday. However, why don't you try to look at the big picture. They are the third most winning team over the past 10 seasons in the NFL. I'm not saying Reid is the best coach out there but he's kept this team extemely competitive for 10 years (8 playoff trips). Do you realize how difficult that is to do in the NFL?

Okay......I get it.....McNabb has always had issues with accuracy. But come on man........you've got to be realistic. We have a quarterback that when healthy gives you a chance to win against anybody. I guess you don't remember Bubby Brister, Rodney Peete, Ty Detmer, Koy Detmer, Bobby Hoying, Doug Pederson or any of the other scrubs that started for the Eagles between 94-2000......when they were completely irrelevant. I guarantee you there are over 20 teams out there that would take McNabb over their incumbent in a heartbeat.

I know we have 0 Super Bowl Rings and that's really all that matters in the end. However, I bet many NFL fans out there wished they had a team that was as competitive year in and year out as the Eagles. I think you need to take a deep breath and be thankful that you have a competitive team every year to route for.........or just find a new team to route for/bitch about.

Not sure if Cincy wasn't showing all there cars but if the Jets play like they did yesterday, they will be hard to beat!!!

Romo will screw it up for the Cowboys

Ughhhhh..............where do I start??? The Eagles definately got spanked on every side of the ball yesterday. However, why don't you try to look at the big picture. They are the third most winning team over the past 10 seasons in the NFL. I'm not saying Reid is the best coach out there but he's kept this team extemely competitive for 10 years (8 playoff trips). Do you realize how difficult that is to do in the NFL?

Okay......I get it.....McNabb has always had issues with accuracy. But come on man........you've got to be realistic. We have a quarterback that when healthy gives you a chance to win against anybody. I guess you don't remember Bubby Brister, Rodney Peete, Ty Detmer, Koy Detmer, Bobby Hoying, Doug Pederson or any of the other scrubs that started for the Eagles between 94-2000......when they were completely irrelevant. I guarantee you there are over 20 teams out there that would take McNabb over their incumbent in a heartbeat.

I know we have 0 Super Bowl Rings and that's really all that matters in the end. However, I bet many NFL fans out there wished they had a team that was as competitive year in and year out as the Eagles. I think you need to take a deep breath and be thankful that you have a competitive team every year to route for.........or just find a new team to route for/bitch about.

McSHABB reminds me of Eric Lindros and Allen Iverson! Being competitive doesn't mean a hill of beans when its all said and done! I also guarantee you no other team out there would give McSHABB that kind of money for being "competitive"! NONE! Other teams would have cut him a long time ago!

He will probably be going to Chicago very very soon! And not make the same money he got here!

McSHABB reminds me of Eric Lindros and Allen Iverson! Being competitive doesn't mean a hill of beans when its all said and done! I also guarantee you no other team out there would give McSHABB that kind of money for being "competitive"! NONE! Other teams would have cut him a long time ago!

He will probably be going to Chicago very very soon! And not make the same money he got here!

You clearly know little about football. The Bears locked up Cutler to a big extension in the off season.......so Chicago is not an option. I guess I'm a glass half full type of guy......you appear to be the glass half empty type. You are a typical delusional Philadelphia sports fan........giving the reasonable ones a bad rep.

Last edited:

One other little tidbit of info to think about. McNabb has the 15th highest QB rating in NFL HISTORY. Ahead of hall of famers Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Roger Staubach, Troy Aikmen, John Elway, Fran Tarkenton, Warren Moon, Dan Fouts and many others. But those are just the facts.........I'm sure your "expert opinion" is more relevant though.

One other little tidbit of info to think about. McNabb has the 15th highest QB rating in NFL HISTORY. Ahead of hall of famers Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Roger Staubach, Troy Aikmen, John Elway, Fran Tarkenton, Warren Moon, Dan Fouts and many others. But those are just the facts.........I'm sure your "expert opinion" is more relevant though.

YEEEEEEEAH sure, but what do most of those guys have that McShabb doesnt? Thats right, come oooooooon everyone say it aaaall together now!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws