over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Dead???

Well, it is your life and you can do what you want with it. I have no issues with you taking chances and lowering your lifespan if you feel the risk is worth the reward. It is your body. I think that applies as long as you don't have a family and children. Once a family/children are involved then it isn't all up to just you. You have their needs and security to think about. I guess you are alone? Are young?

I understand you have a different view on it because you have a wife and kids to consider.

Dallas didn't. I was commenting about him, not everyone in the world.

I'm neither alone nor young. I just have a different life philosophy than you. That's okay.

If you go through life expecting everyone to agree with you on everything you consider important, you're fooling yourself.

I understand you have a different view on it because you have a wife and kids to consider.

Dallas didn't. I was commenting about him, not everyone in the world.

I'm neither alone nor young. I just have a different life philosophy than you. That's okay.

If you go through life expecting everyone to agree with you on everything you consider important, you're fooling yourself.

Too bad you don't have different priorities in life. It should be your family comes first and not what you want. By the way, Dallas did have family. He was not born without it.

this is what i said to someone in text today..

When do we hear a 26 year old healthy "within reason" normal male subject dying from choking on food. There is more to the choking episode. We shall find out soon.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

More than 5,000 People Died from Choking in 2015. According to Injury Facts 2017, choking is the fourth leading cause of unintentional injury death. Of the 5,051 people who died from choking in 2015, 2,848 were older than 74. Food is often responsible for choking incidents in the elderly.

I have no opinion one-way or the other.

I'll leave this here:

Choking

Very tragic, R.I.P

Sorry you posted this and I did not read all the way through yet. Mod delete if appropriate.

Too bad you don't have different priorities in life. It should be your family comes first and not what you want. By the way, Dallas did have family. He was not born without it.

You're assuming way too much about me. Don't feel sad for me, I know exactly what I want and what I'm doing.

Anyone who can't accept has a problem with their own beliefs. Because when you're fully confident in who you are and what you want, the opinions of other, especially people on a random forum, matter very little.

It's interesting to see how upset some people are getting. I have news for you; there's a big world out there, with far more and differing views than what you're experiencing now. That's obvious.

You're assuming way too much about me. Don't feel sad for me, I know exactly what I want and what I'm doing.

Anyone who can't accept has a problem with their own beliefs. Because when you're fully confident in who you are and what you want, the opinions of other, especially people on a random forum, matter very little.

It's interesting to see how upset some people are getting. I have news for you; there's a big world out there, with far more and differing views than what you're experiencing now. That's obvious.

Well, speaking from experience, I used to feel about the same way as you do. Then when you have a heart attack you will end up regretting it all and wishing you had done things different. I understand where you are coming from because I used to feel that way. Someday you will understand. When you are near death you are going to want to reverse course, but by then its too late. It is normal to not want to die when its happening. Anything different is not normal unless you have something like cancer and have been suffering for a long time. I hope your wife and kids know how you feel.

Yes.. But this is the same guy ( gregg) who did 3000mgs of test and 400 mgs of eq for years straight and put them all in his arms.. He is one of the guys that promoted this abuse.. I like to hear his thoughts but every once in a while he crosses over the hypocrite line..

Sure, but like I said, this video wasn't like that. It was definitely one of the better videos he has made...and I do agree with the vast majority of what he said.

Fans here made this:

Dallas.jpg

Translating...

He was greeted in heaven by the monsters of past. Today the workout up there will be intense.

Dallas and Nasser. Two legends.

Fans here made this:

Dallas.jpg

Translating...

He was greeted in heaven by the monsters of past. Today the workout up there will be intense.

Dallas and Nasser. Two legends.

LOL.....honestly.....RIP in all....but this is getting fucking ridiculous....

just sayin.

just sayin.

ya Nasser an angel and all....???:rolleyes::cool::p

just sayin.

okay glad someone said it. how F'n lame!!

Come on guys... It's cheesy but it's just a lighthearted homage from a fan. A bit funny too...

But if it's of bad taste, mods please feel free.

Just wanted to say that I'm very sad this guy died, but I hope his death brings some good to others.
I don't know the exact details but I feel a lot of these sad deaths recently might show that mixing substances, straining your body for long periods and the amounts of calories eaten isn't going to lead most of the time to a long healthy life, we all know this.. and I'm sure most would agree, but youngsters under pressure are most likely to fall victim of the pressure to follow the examples of those who are doing just this..

Seeing someone young die in a tragic way may help them see it doesn't need to be the direction they go in.

He made some really good points.

Someone in the IFBB should have said holy shit this guy fainted ON STAGE, and complains of a cold all year long, lets require him to get a physical before he competes again, any other sport would do this.

They could do something as simple as a blood pressure test for the guys before competing, if you're over 140/90 you can't compete. If your test levels are over 10000, can't compete, any recreational drugs, can't compete etc...

Any other sport organization (even if you don't consider bb to be a sport) requires athletes to pass physicals, bodybuilding you could have kidney failure and end stage heart disease and no one would give a shit as long as your glutes are striated

Constant cough for a year, sounds like tren to me :D

This getting physicals idea has been floated before. But I see many problems with implementing it. First of all there can't be simultaneous drug testing because the sport is drugs. Then you have to decide where to set the health parameters and which parameters to check. A snapshot of BP or heartrate means nothing, and the guys would just pop a beta-blocker and diuretic to pass if needed. Some kind of heart scan to check heart size and function? What if half the Olympia line-up were told they can't compete now or ever again? Kidney values out of range? Same thing, you're going to tell many guys it's over? Or what if the athlete says or even proves he has a congenital defect?

BTW, high BP is probably not a concern at show time, more like the opposite. A better idea would be to set a minimum BP instead to make sure the guys don't faint. I remember Duchaine's diuretic advice: do small shots of IV loop diuretics, keep checking BP and when it's just high enough so you can still stand you're dry enough. :D

Recrational drugs, the guys would just get scripts for the speed and pain killers. What, you're going to tell poor Pro X he can't treat his ADHD or blown out back? :D

Then you have the political problem of letting the guys dope while getting docs involved who know they dope while trying to keep them healthy. Which doctor would attach his name to that?

I just don't see how this would be workable in practise. What does everyone else here think?

As far as a bodybuilders union, iirc Bob Chicherillo tried that (as well as group insurance) but the bodybuilders didn't bite - afraid they would fuck up their placings in a subjective sport if they unionized and started making demands on the IFBB.

Well, speaking from experience, I used to feel about the same way as you do. Then when you have a heart attack you will end up regretting it all and wishing you had done things different. I understand where you are coming from because I used to feel that way. Someday you will understand. When you are near death you are going to want to reverse course, but by then its too late. It is normal to not want to die when its happening. Anything different is not normal unless you have something like cancer and have been suffering for a long time. I hope your wife and kids know how you feel.

Wise words mate. I remember reading about your heart attack a while ago. How old were you when it happened?
Do you think it was related to PED use, life style, body mass, genetic predisposition?
Did you stop taking PED? Were there any symptoms/signals before it occurred?

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Wise words mate. I remember reading about your heart attack a while ago. How old were you when it happened?
Do you think it was related to PED use, life style, body mass, genetic predisposition?

Not maldorf, but here is his original thread found below. Awesome thread, wise words, and plenty of commentary provided by others throughout. Give it a read when you find the time.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

Yeah, the thread is linked below. To answer though:

I was 38 yrs old, I am 47 now.

The doctors and I believe it was related to steroid use, but I do also have a blood clot disorder that I discovered only after the heart attack. The heart attack was a clot in my right main coronary artery. The combo of the gene and the steroids is a bad mix. Found out its my mother that has the trait and my uncle does too. Uncle is 80 yrs old and my mother is 77. Neither one has had a single issue all of their lives and have healthy hearts. So you can draw your own conclusions. Neither one does anything to treat the trait even now after we know about it, doctors don't see any need because the risk is so low.

I stopped all usage because I came close to death and I really don't lift much at all now. Just trying to preserve my life. Heart really cant stand up to the stress now. I am on HRT from my doc, 100 mg/wk because my natural test production was wrecked and never came back even after being of steroids for about 10-11 months.

Sings. Well I had polycythemia, hemoglobin got up to about 20. That was unrelated to the clot though because I had just done a series of phlebotomies and it was down to 16. THat is another risk though.

About 5 years prior to my heart attack I developed cardiomyopathy and my ejection fraction was down to 35%. At that point I got off everything and it went back up to about 55% which is normal really. I should have stayed off it all but I got back on again and raised the dosage slowly again over the next few years. I had my warning call but didn't heed it. That is where I made a major mistake. We had a member on here that did the very same thing, got on after having bad cardiomyopathy and it recovered, he ended up dying. His name was Chris if I remember right. I got lucky and lived through my heart attack.

My ejection fraction is now about 20% and I have a defibrillator. Nearly died back in March. I'm on another med now.

The doctors and I believe it was related to steroid use, but I do also have a blood clot disorder that I discovered only after the heart attack. The heart attack was a clot in my right main coronary artery. The combo of the gene and the steroids is a bad mix. Found out its my mother that has the trait and my uncle does too. Uncle is 80 yrs old and my mother is 77. Neither one has had a single issue all of their lives and have healthy hearts. So you can draw your own conclusions. Neither one does anything to treat the trait even now after we know about it, doctors don't see any need because the risk is so low.

I stopped all usage because I came close to death and I really don't lift much at all now. Just trying to preserve my life. Heart really cant stand up to the stress now. I am on HRT from my doc, 100 mg/wk because my natural test production was wrecked and never came back even after being of steroids for about 10-11 months.

Sings. Well I had polycythemia, hemoglobin got up to about 20. That was unrelated to the clot though because I had just done a series of phlebotomies and it was down to 16. THat is another risk though.

About 5 years prior to my heart attack I developed cardiomyopathy and my ejection fraction was down to 35%. At that point I got off everything and it went back up to about 55% which is normal really. I should have stayed off it all but I got back on again and raised the dosage slowly again over the next few years. I had my warning call but didn't heed it. That is where I made a major mistake. We had a member on here that did the very same thing, got on after having bad cardiomyopathy and it recovered, he ended up dying. His name was Chris if I remember right. I got lucky and lived through my heart attack.

My ejection fraction is now about 20% and I have a defibrillator. Nearly died back in March. I'm on another med now.

Yea, Maldorf, I think it was Chris250... Very sad..

Being on steroids on 10-11 months ? Maldorf is that a typo mate. u mean to say 10-11 years? u should have been able to recover after 10-11 months run.

Being on steroids on 10-11 months ? Maldorf is that a typo mate. u mean to say 10-11 years? u should have been able to recover after 10-11 months run.

He presumably meant to say after being OFF for 10-11 months it still had not recovered.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear