over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dammit Alin

nosmas

Banned
I just opened my very first 5ml Stealth EQ packet and the dam thing was over filled!:) :) :) :)
A full 6ml not counting what I clumsily spilled on myself. Aspiration from the packet was so easy and entry was smooth and PAIN FREE!
I WARN YOU! If you continue to overfill the packets and continue to provide us with your superior products and customer service, we will become spoiled!:p
You will force others to become like me.......an exclusive customer of AlinShop!

Thanks again Alin!

Cheers my friend

Send it back!!! :D

Gotta love the stealth line...

nice.....:D

Alin is the man, I have not gotten gear anywhere else

nosmas said:
I just opened my very first 5ml Stealth EQ packet and the dam thing was over filled!:) :) :) :)
A full 6ml not counting what I clumsily spilled on myself. Aspiration from the packet was so easy and entry was smooth and PAIN FREE!
I WARN YOU! If you continue to overfill the packets and continue to provide us with your superior products and customer service, we will become spoiled!:p
You will force others to become like me.......an exclusive customer of AlinShop!

Thanks again Alin!

Cheers my friend

Alin is the best there is PERIOD! The stealth products remind me of the finest human grade gear ever made.

nosmas said:

Thanks again Alin!

Cheers my friend

They come in packets? Not vials? ANybody have pictures?

TooPowerful4u said:
Thats why it's called stealth...There's even a stealth forum on his board that has stickies and everything...

I take my hat off ! Good stuff and overfilled.Nothing wrong with that.:p

TooPowerful4u said:

Alinshop has pictures of the packets along with the board. They appear "blury" but that is for obvious security reasons. It is easy to transfer to vial if necessary. In my case, I just fill two 3ML pins to the 2 and half point (although as in this instance, the very first packet had 3 full ml:D
I then use when needed!
Besides the fact that the products are supperior to any related products from other sources, it really is easy!
TP4U, Im supprised as hell you havnt already tried Stealth.

nosmas said:
Alinshop has pictures of the packets along with the board. They appear "blury" but that is for obvious security reasons. It is easy to transfer to vial if necessary. In my case, I just fill two 3ML pins to the 2 and half point (although as in this instance, the very first packet had 3 full ml:D
I then use when needed!
Besides the fact that the products are supperior to any related products from other sources, it really is easy!
TP4U, Im supprised as hell you havnt already tried Stealth.

Wouldnt you be wary of sterility issues in packets? Im only familiar with juice in vials or amps factory/lab sealed.

That’s a good point and yes I was initially. There are some who will use a filter pin for the aspiration but this is a personal choice and there have been arguments on the board as to the necessity of filtering pins for the packets at the very LEAST.
In my case TP, my wife is a pharmacist and does these kinds of transfers for a living (although not from “ketchup packets” lol), so I had her help me with it initially.
What I do is keep the process as sterile as possible from my end. First using rubber gloves to handle the packet aspiration (again this is more precaution and paranoia than anything else and I use the gloves when I inject also). I have caps for the syringes once aspiration is complete and of course properly discard pins. The actual process requires no touching of the oil of course so it just comes down to a persons own belief on the sterility of the way they do the procedure at there home. I admit that I have zero first hand knowledge of how sterile the process is in production at Stealth Labs, but I do however trust my supplier…….with my health and I guess quite honestly, my life.
I am actually more worried about how sterile my last hamburger from Burger King was than I am about Stealth Labs.

Alins input is necessary to really answer this question from the supplier side.

TooPowerful4u said:

Stealth Labs is great stuff. I PMed you about it. I don't think anyone wants to publicize a picture of the stuff for obvious reasons. If you want a pic PM me back and I'll send you one.

Alin and Stealth are great

Alin's Test Prop Stealth is the best that I have ever taken. It is also priced very good. There is no need to use anything else.

TooPowerful4u said:
Wouldnt you be wary of sterility issues in packets? Im only familiar with juice in vials or amps factory/lab sealed.

Good point and with accolades comes criticism as well. Not a fan of Stealth at all. 5ml packet and you need 1ml. Draw it all out and leave the rest (or what's left after you have botched drawing it out of the little packet to some degree) to store in a dart til needed?
Stealth? Yes. Effiecient? Not really....

Big V said:
Good point and with accolades comes criticism as well. Not a fan of Stealth at all. 5ml packet and you need 1ml. Draw it all out and leave the rest (or what's left after you have botched drawing it out of the little packet to some degree) to store in a dart til needed?
Hey that's what I love about this place. To each his own. I mean for some the stealth line is prolly the only way they can attain supplements of this type. With big brother on the watch everywhere it makes good sense. Yes if you can get your supps in vials then OK. But they are hard to conceal from x-ray. Stealth by name stealth by shipping. You just need to be creative with storage. But I respect everyone's opinion. That's what makes this board one of the best there is. Every one is allowed to voice an opinion.......to a degree. Props to Big A and his team.

A50# said:
Alin is the best there is PERIOD! The stealth products remind me of the finest human grade gear ever made.
Doesnt respond to my emails :( Oh well it's ok.

Big V said:

i just transfer all of mine to sterile vials. that way i can draw out what is needed anytime i need it. i'll never buy any other injectable again.

ironfreak83 said:
i just transfer all of mine to sterile vials. that way i can draw out what is needed anytime i need it. i'll never buy any other injectable again.

For this first packet, I made two needles and caped untill needed. with the rest (as I said, the wife is a pharmacist) I to am putting it into sterile vile. I even have a devise to cap the vial as though I bought it that way.

I also agree 100% with oldfella, the ability to express all opinions is important to me!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear