over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

God dammit!

When I was 18, skinny and handsome, I used to work as a nightclub dancer. So I know all the various moves and so on.

Yesterday, I was listening to music and dancing with my 5yo and 3yo daughters. Then MC Hammer - "U Can't Touch This" comes on, so daddy wants to show off since he still remembers all the moves.
Half way through the song daddy was dripping in sweat and about to pass out, but the girls loved it!

Today though, I can't walk as my left ankle is killing me, I can't bend my left leg as the knee is all swollen and I can't hold anything in my right hand as my wrist is buggered.

Getting old... :eek:

Please Please tell me you still have these pants Big A
images

That's awesome.
I want to be a dad like that some day :D

When I was 18, skinny and handsome, I used to work as a nightclub dancer. So I know all the various moves and so on.

Yesterday, I was listening to music and dancing with my 5yo and 3yo daughters. Then MC Hammer - "U Can't Touch This" comes on, so daddy wants to show off since he still remembers all the moves.
Half way through the song daddy was dripping in sweat and about to pass out, but the girls loved it!

Today though, I can't walk as my left ankle is killing me, I can't bend my left leg as the knee is all swollen and I can't hold anything in my right hand as my wrist is buggered.

:f'od-smil LOL I wish I could have seen that...I can only imagine.:D:p:D
I can see how the girls must have LOVED it though...Their awesome daddy!!!:)

And spunky!

Did you do some break dancing too? I used to really like to watch guys that could do that. I once saw 2 young guys do it along the beach in FL. One was carrying some kind of folded board with him so that they had a flat surface and the other carried one of those huge "boom boxes" they used to make with the huge speakers. THe spinning on the ground and popping up was really cool, and then doing the moonwalk like Michael Jackson.

Is it bad that part of me wanted that guy to trip and go flying into the glass behind him?

There is one happy open minded man in the middle east and you want him to trip and fly into glasses ?

Boy...do I know how you feel

About a month ago, my neighbour had a birthday party at his place place for his father-in law, and the various grandkids were invited. The new kids, plus another neighbour's kid, and my younger son (age range about 6-9) decided that it would be a good idea to be chased by a monster....guess who the monster was.

I learned/was reminded of a few things...

a) kids that age seem to have access to an unlimited energy supply
b) some of them can *really* move - my other neighbour's son plays hockey and soccer - he's not tall, but boy, can he boot it. I was only able to catch him once, mainly because I could still get him on a straight-line run, eventually, *but*
c) they have a much lower center of gravity and much tighter turning radius - I just can't tank corners like they do any more....running around cars in the driveways, lawn ornaments (they put up flamingos to tease grandpa), etc...

Didn't do *too* badly, but yes, my knees felt that the next day.....was fun anyway though...when I caught a few of them, I got to throw them up into the air and catch them...some got quite addicted to that "Again! AGain!"

Doctor9

Fucking Vanilla Ice in the house:p

no doubt good music...mix a lot is a homey and a giant cb'er. he's actually making big cb amps now and selling them all over the world. youtube "no excuses on the bowl" and you'll see what his ass is up to these days. he's old too.

How old are you now?

Please Please tell me you still have these pants Big A
images

I wish I still did LOL
I used to have them in every colour. :headbang:

I still have these stripy tights though :D This pic was taken in the '90s. I would have been very early 20s.

Attachments

• Me-Gym.jpg
    Me-Gym.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 299
Did you do some break dancing too? I used to really like to watch guys that could do that. I once saw 2 young guys do it along the beach in FL. One was carrying some kind of folded board with him so that they had a flat surface and the other carried one of those huge "boom boxes" they used to make with the huge speakers. THe spinning on the ground and popping up was really cool, and then doing the moonwalk like Michael Jackson.

That's how I screwed up my right wrist. Too heavy for that stuff...

And my left knee is so swollen, is now double size :eek:

About a month ago, my neighbour had a birthday party at his place place for his father-in law, and the various grandkids were invited. The new kids, plus another neighbour's kid, and my younger son (age range about 6-9) decided that it would be a good idea to be chased by a monster....guess who the monster was.

I learned/was reminded of a few things...

a) kids that age seem to have access to an unlimited energy supply
b) some of them can *really* move - my other neighbour's son plays hockey and soccer - he's not tall, but boy, can he boot it. I was only able to catch him once, mainly because I could still get him on a straight-line run, eventually, *but*
c) they have a much lower center of gravity and much tighter turning radius - I just can't tank corners like they do any more....running around cars in the driveways, lawn ornaments (they put up flamingos to tease grandpa), etc...

Didn't do *too* badly, but yes, my knees felt that the next day.....was fun anyway though...when I caught a few of them, I got to throw them up into the air and catch them...some got quite addicted to that "Again! AGain!"

Doctor9

I always end up with bruises when I get physical with the kids. They think that because I am big, they can jump all over me, so I end up kneed and elbowed everywhere.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws