over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dammit

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well....4 weeks into my return to the gym and up 22 pounds, and now here I am sitting in the hospital with a torn bicep and possibly a fractured hand after fighting a guy on the job today. Fuck my life

Attachments

• F0DC852D-96B3-486E-A7F7-861E121205B7.jpeg
    F0DC852D-96B3-486E-A7F7-861E121205B7.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 140
holy shit, really sorry to hear that heavy hitter. just curious, what do you do for a living where something like that would happen?

That’s insane. I work construction and I could never see that happening on a job.
It was a good fight. Might have a fractured hand too....but other guy left on a stretcher so I’m good with that. Pretty fucking pissed about not being able to train upper body now though man. I finally got back into it and this shit happens

Well damn what do you expect? You literally chose one of the stupidest jobs possible. People are insane.
Somebody’s gotta do the job. You’d rather have these assholes loose on the street? Like the guy I put away a few weeks ago who’s 36 and impregnated a 14 year old girl and then kidnapped her from her home in Washington to bring her to arizona

Well....4 weeks into my return to the gym and up 22 pounds, and now here I am sitting in the hospital with a torn bicep and possibly a fractured hand after fighting a guy on the job today. Fuck my life
I just had surgey on mine. Mine was the bicep distal tendon

So it’s cool the dude assaulted me because I chose this job? Fuck you dickhead
No it’s not cool he assaulted you but it’s also definitely your fault because you willingly took the job. Normal people go to work and if problems arise nobody gets heated enough to hurt other people, even with tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line. We all just go home even after bad days.

What could possibly motivate you in choosing a job like this and why are you acting shocked when the inevitable happened?

No it’s not cool he assaulted you but it’s also definitely your fault because you willingly took the job. Normal people go to work and if problems arise nobody gets heated enough to hurt other people, even with tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line. We all just go home even after bad days.

What could possibly motivate you in choosing a job like this and why are you acting shocked when the inevitable happened?
That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard someone say. So it’s a cops fault if a peep shoots him because he knew the w risks? It’s a females fault she’s raped because she wore revealing clothes? Your shitbag attitude is what’s wrong with the world today. Now fuck off my thread

And who said I was shocked? You think this is the first time I’ve been assaulted? I’ve worked security in some form or another for 14 years and I’m damn good at what I do. This shitbag was high as fuck on fentanyl and assaulted me. I definitely didn’t have it coming

Sorry you got injured bro.

I'm curious what type of payment you get for this? How old are you? And do you have health insurance?

Hate that you got injured so soon back in the gym - hopefully it's an easy repair and quick recovery. Much respect for your job, that's something very few people are willing to do once much less every day.

Hate that you got injured so soon back in the gym - hopefully it's an easy repair and quick recovery. Much respect for your job, that's something very few people are willing to do once much less every day.
Gotta make an appointment with the ortho tomorrow. It rolled up from the about the middle of the biceps down towards the elbow and is looking pretty gnarly right now. Seems like it’s likely a muscle belly tear

That's gotta be rough bro

Maybe lay off upper body and hit the wheels multiple times a week to add to that if you need. Not sure if you've ever grappled but putting guys to sleep is a bit less risky than striking in terms of injuries. Might be worth adding to the skillset in your line of work

I'm sure you got some interesting stories

Maybe lay off upper body and hit the wheels multiple times a week to add to that if you need. Not sure if you've ever grappled but putting guys to sleep is a bit less risky than striking in terms of injuries. Might be worth adding to the skillset in your line of work

That’s the plan. I’m 6’1’’ so more leg size is something I’m always gonna need. Any advice on maybe some way to hit them 3 times weekly and still recover?

And yes I have a LOT of grappling experience. Been fighting my whole life. I tore the bicep choking him out with a rear naked choke. Went from being completely cold with no warm up to all out fist fight in half a second and I’d just trained biceps yesterday. I don’t think it could take the additional stress and I felt it let go

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws