over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dammit

That’s the plan. I’m 6’1’’ so more leg size is something I’m always gonna need. Any advice on maybe some way to hit them 3 times weekly and still recover?

Lots of different ways

You could try something like

Day1: Quads+Light ham, Day 2: Hams+light quads, Day 3: Quads+Hams Pump Day. Adjust volume according to recovery, and logbook like hell on the heavy days

Scott Stevenson's FT programming is brilliant in adding load, clusters, and pump work altogether, def worth checking out if you haven't already

You clearly know nothing about any of this, so stop commenting. If I swing at you with a closed fist but don’t hit you, have you not been assaulted? If I throw a brick at you but you’re not hurt....aren’t you still assaulted? If I shoot at you but don’t hit you....didnt I still try to kill you? Get real man. Ever had to fight someone high out of his mind? Good luck...you won’t do well

Last edited by a moderator:
And yes I have a LOT of grappling experience. Been fighting my whole life. I tore the bicep choking him out with a rear naked choke. Went from being completely cold with no warm up to all out fist fight in half a second and I’d just trained biceps yesterday. I don’t think it could take the additional stress and I felt it let go

Damn man, that is rough. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Lots of different ways

You could try something like

Day1: Quads+Light ham, Day 2: Hams+light quads, Day 3: Quads+Hams Pump Day. Adjust volume according to recovery, and logbook like hell on the heavy days

Scott Stevenson's FT programming is brilliant in adding load, clusters, and pump work altogether, def worth checking out if you haven't already
I like that split. Sounds like what I’ll be doing then. I’ll let you know how it treats me

It’s my thread douchbag. You don’t have to ignore me....just go away and stop posting in it lol. On the flip side....at least I won’t have to hear your dumbass world views anymore. Betcha don’t like cops cause you’re a criminal

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s my thread douchbag. You don’t have to ignore me....just go away and stop posting in it lol. On the flip side....at least I won’t have to hear your dumbass world views anymore. Betcha don’t like cops cause you’re a criminal
🤔 you know it might be the fact that youre 6’1” that has him pissed this time, he's so short he has to cuff his underwear

Damn bro it tore while you was choking him out? I’d think that be a stable position being high and tight under his throat... But like you said you just got done training them and they were stressed already. Blows for sure!!!!! Fighting someone who’s super loaded is tough because they literally don’t feel shit! Especially if they ripped on Coke or Meth... But on the flip side that next day is anutha ball game! They definitely feel it then.

Been there many times homie. Sitting and minding my own business and some jackass comes up and start messing with you... I’ve never been that type of guy, but if you seek me out I will do what I gotta do to defend myself!

Wish you a speedy recovery!

Cage

Damn bro it tore while you was choking him out? I’d think that be a stable position being high and tight under his throat... But like you said you just got done training them and they were stressed already. Blows for sure!!!!! Fighting someone who’s super loaded is tough because they literally don’t feel shit! Especially if they ripped on Coke or Meth... But on the flip side that next day is anutha ball game! They definitely feel it then.
Been there many times homie. Sitting and minding my own business and some jackass comes up and start messing with you... I’ve never been that type of guy, but if you seek me out I will do what I gotta do to defend myself!

Wish you a speedy recovery!

Cage
Turned out he smoked a combo of fentanyl and methamphetamine. And hell ya man....guys that fucked up are like wild animals with absolutely no stop to them. Even on the ground with cuffs on he continued to fight and struggle even with the police once they got there. His major problem and the reason he assaulted me was that I wouldn’t let him get into his car to drive off while he was slobbering all over himself high

Sorry you got injured bro.

I'm curious what type of payment you get for this? How old are you? And do you have health insurance?
I’m 38 years old. I’m part owner of the company so I’m paid my salary...as well as ten percent of every bond I personally recover, and a smaller percentage of any bond my guys recover. So for a 150k bond I get 15k for bringing him in

I’m 38 years old. I’m part owner of the company so I’m paid my salary...as well as ten percent of every bond I personally recover, and a smaller percentage of any bond my guys recover. So for a 150k bond I get 15k for bringing him in
Cool man. Was just curious. And how many other people work under you?

You tore your biceps the same way Jay Cutler did, a proximal biceps tear. There are two attachment points up top. Sometimes they don't repair them as the biceps can still function with only one attachment point. I remember seeing an older guy with same tear and it actually made his biceps look like it had a greater peak despite the guy not training.

Yo Bro, ignore him, sounds like he is just here to troll you. lol

Muscle tears seem to come easy to BB and guys like us. I tore my hamstring 4 weeks ago when I hopped fwd to step on a cockroach outside, foot slipped fwd and I tore my left hamstring. Stupidest shit ever. lol

Had a buddy fall down some short steps, try to catch himself and tore his tricep.

Hey man, just want to say thanks for doing a job that needs being done.Not enough appreciation for law enforcement and those people like yourself who put your life on the line to keep others safe.

Cool man. Was just curious. And how many other people work under you?

You tore your biceps the same way Jay Cutler did, a proximal biceps tear. There are two attachment points up top. Sometimes they don't repair them as the biceps can still function with only one attachment point. I remember seeing an older guy with same tear and it actually made his biceps look like it had a greater peak despite the guy not training.
I have 6 full time bond enforcement agents that work for me, but others I can draw from other companies for contracts

Yo Bro, ignore him, sounds like he is just here to troll you. lol

Muscle tears seem to come easy to BB and guys like us. I tore my hamstring 4 weeks ago when I hopped fwd to step on a cockroach outside, foot slipped fwd and I tore my left hamstring. Stupidest shit ever. lol

Had a buddy fall down some short steps, try to catch himself and tore his tricep.
Trippplep? Nah he’s good....matsuo is the troll LOL.

It’s looking pretty gnarly now. Have a surgical consult tomorrow

Attachments

• 86BF0D3A-ED6C-4E29-9DB3-FDE292811050.jpeg
    86BF0D3A-ED6C-4E29-9DB3-FDE292811050.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 49
Hey man, just want to say thanks for doing a job that needs being done.Not enough appreciation for law enforcement and those people like yourself who put your life on the line to keep others safe.
I appreciate that man. And it’s not all fist fights and craziness. 3 weeks ago I located a 14 year old boy who’d been on the missing persons list for 1.5 years and was able to return him to his parents. Hands down my most proud professional achievement

Damn brother I’m sorry you had to deal with that shit. I’ve never been in trouble for anything in my life always walked a straight line I have no sympathy for criminals, at the least you put him in his place. I couldn’t do what you do, I give you respect for that.

Well....4 weeks into my return to the gym and up 22 pounds, and now here I am sitting in the hospital with a torn bicep and possibly a fractured hand after fighting a guy on the job today. Fuck my life
After reading up on what happened and some of the comments made here, i just want to wish you a speedy recovery, there will always be disagreement, ignore that and focus on getting back to health and back to the gym and to work mate.

Damn Heavy I'm really sorry to hear that...it's the shits! I hope they're able to repair it. The job you do is tough and thanks for doing it. It's a thankless but honorable job!!

Damn Heavy I'm really sorry to hear that...it's the shits! I hope they're able to repair it. The job you do is tough and thanks for doing it. It's a thankless but honorable job!!
I’ve got a surgical consult tomorrow morning. It looks to be a full distal tear they said but it may be a fight with workmans comp covering the surgery or not as I know of lot of insurance companies deny those surgeries as cosmetic. Apparently I have a ligament tear in my index metatarsal as well. I’m not sure of the seriousness of that one or whether it may require surgery also. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws