over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dana White 315 Bench Press

Hate to admit it (not a big fan), but he looks prettyt good. 315 looked easy, stronger than he looks.

Last edited:
I have to say....Dana impressed me with that. I always thought this video of former UFC fighter Tank Abbott benching 600 raw was really impressive though too...even though he bounces it off his chest.

YouTube - Tank Abbot Bench Press

The garv is a pretty funny guy. Dana is not so strong,but at least he trains ...not like some of these other mma front people

Got to give it to the man, at least he is out there working out instead of being a fat lazy slob raking in millions.

I knew Dana trained but I had know idea he had that kinda power in him. Even after he did 315 I was left asking what the trick was.....225 for 14, not bad for a 40 yr old bussiness man/promoter. Props

i wonder what he weighs prolly like 170 still im impressed i couldnt picture that outta him

Love him or hate him, Dana White, is no joke.

He was a boxer in his younger days. A good one too.

Benching 315lbs, makes him stronger than 90+% of the worlds
population.

Tito Ortiz chicken shited, out of a boxing match with him.
Queensbury Rules with 14 oz boxing gloves. Tito played it off
as a joke, saying he didnt want to hurt Dana and never showed
up for the fight. Tito didnt want none of him under boxing rules. :D

that was supposed to be comedy, no one gets it? it's hilarious

i wonder what he weighs prolly like 170 still im impressed i couldnt picture that outta him

I'd guess he's more like around 200. I got to shake his hand at a UFC meet & greet a while back.

315 aint that much

Go to any gym anywhere and unless its a hardcore gym I'm guessing a low percentage of people can bench 315. We get caught up in our own little world of bodybuilding and powerlifting so 315 doesn't seem like that much, but for the general population 315 is alot.

Go to any gym anywhere and unless its a hardcore gym I'm guessing a low percentage of people can bench 315. We get caught up in our own little world of bodybuilding and powerlifting so 315 doesn't seem like that much, but for the general population 315 is alot.

thats true.. i first got 315 my junior year in highschool and thought i was a badass

thats true.. i first got 315 my junior year in highschool and thought i was a badass

good lift man for high school bro...

in high school i weighed 155lbs and had school record for my weight.. i benched 295lbs

no one in my high school could get 3 plates.. But when i turned 18 and just graduated i did and was the happiest guy!

then i was getting 5 reps, 7 reps, and worked up to 12 reps.. no spotter too..

I was pretty fat... ( used to eat a box of mac and cheese with one pound of ground beef mixed in) but boy was i proud of my lifts.

I could give a shit back then how good i looked with my shirt off.. now thats all i care about... Looking good. i think i look way better but only can get a few reps on a good day.

Last edited:
Some people are just stronger than others. I personally would much rather look like i can bench 495 and only be able to hit 315 than look like I can only bench 185 and bench 315.

yeah thats the diff in powerlifting and BB. Some powerlifters look like old fat bikers. then stand there and squat 800

This is very very true....

in high school i weighed 155lbs and had school record for my weight.. i benched 295lbs

no one in my high school could get 3 plates.. But when i turned 18 and just graduated i did and was the happiest guy!

I was pretty fat... ( used to eat a box of mac and cheese with one pound of ground beef mixed in) but boy was i proud of my lifts.

I could give a shit back then how good i looked with my shirt off.. now thats all i care about... Looking good. i think i look way better but only can get a few reps on a good day.

WELL...You look like you can bench a lot more then 315...

took the words out of my mouth - thats a nice lift for HIGH SCHOOL!!

at least he trains though and isn't a fat slob (fat guys love the bench)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131