over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dana White: Workout

Good video find. I think its pretty impressive, especially after all that cardio. Nice to see that the president of the UFC practices what he preaches.

315's nothing for 1 rep. Do 6 or 8 reps and I might be impressed. 4 plates is where people are left behind.

315's nothing for 1 rep. Do 6 or 8 reps and I might be impressed. 4 plates is where people are left behind.

315 is pretty damn impressive for a 180lb guy.

315 is pretty damn impressive for a 180lb guy.

Yeah I've seen even smaller guys who wrestle or are powerlifters do alot more. Dana White is not very well liked by many MMA fighters. Tito would never go back to UFC because of the way he treats his fighters.

Yeah I've seen even smaller guys who wrestle or are powerlifters do alot more. Dana White is not very well liked by many MMA fighters. Tito would never go back to UFC because of the way he treats his fighters.
And how does he supposedly treat his fighters? Low pay? No insurance coverage? What?

I highly doubt Dana gives a shit how much he benches.. shit he makes millions a year, he lifts to stay in shape so he doesnt get winded spending his millions.

dana white is certainly one of my least favorite people. pompous, arrogant jerk who used the f bomb every other word to make himself look tough. he runs a great organization though and i will certainly give him credit for being a genius marketer.

I highly doubt Dana gives a shit how much he benches.. shit he makes millions a year, he lifts to stay in shape so he doesnt get winded spending his millions.

I'm sure he doesn't give a shit. I,m just saying that I'm not in awe of him like some peole sound on this thread when alot of peole bench 315 for a single, its not that big a deal.

I'm sure he doesn't give a shit. I,m just saying that I'm not in awe of him like some peole sound on this thread when alot of peole bench 315 for a single, its not that big a deal.

yeah ut he's probably juice free, doubt he even takes supplements. And for working out to be the least of his worries i think its pretty impressive. BTW Dana White loves publicity so much he probably faked that whole scene and staged the "home camera" look to make it seem like he was just fucking around in the gym. Im exagerating all this but seriously the man loves publicity.

Like mr.soul said the tries to look tough all the time. I also remember that time he was gunna fight tito and tito "backed out"....oh my, tito, a professional fighter against a ceo (or whatever he is) and tito backed out??? no way! he probably staged that too. Sorry if this is too much speculation but by the way he treats his fighters and all that i really doubt he is all that tough. just saying.

Last edited:
Pretty good for the president of a company. You can hate everything else about the man, but he's done a pretty damn good job of catapulting the UFC from near extinction to a household name. Also good inspiration for those who say they don't have time to train. That man has one busy schedule and is still banging it out in the gym.

And how does he supposedly treat his fighters? Low pay? No insurance coverage? What?

Well, like alecaf said, he treats his fighters bad. Tito said he got no respect from him. They didn't go into specific details as to why but if you read between the lines you can see that he is an asshole.

I'm not that impressed with UFC anyways. It is overhyped bullshit. Its either a quick knockout where they stop the fight right away, or a boring mat fight where they roll around and hug each other the whole fight. And oh I forgot about the little baby punches that they throw at each other when their lying on the mat.

Its not bad for an old millionaire business man. It way above average over majority of the population.

Its not bad for an old millionaire business man. It way above average over majority of the population.

Yeah your right but for people that workout, who I was speaking in regards to, its really not an above average feat to accomplish if you have been training for years.

ROTFLMFAO! :rolleyes: Sounds like you have only watched 2 fights then. Just cause you cant go 3 5s and take a beating is no reason to hate the people that do bro.

Just my take bro, I've watched many boring mma fights that end up on the mat-far more than 2. I realize theres skill involved but its boring to me. Would you watch a 5 hour chess match?That's why I hate a sport cause I'm not a pro athlete, on the same level? , lol. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just my take bro, I've watched many boring mma fights that end up on the mat-far more than 2. I realize theres skill involved but its boring to me. Would you watch a 5 hour chess match?That's why I hate a sport cause I'm not a pro athlete, on the same level? , lol. :rolleyes:

Hey leave chess alone:D

Like mr.soul said the tries to look tough all the time. I also remember that time he was gunna fight tito and tito "backed out"....oh my, tito, a professional fighter against a ceo (or whatever he is) and tito backed out??? no way! he probably staged that too. Sorry if this is too much speculation but by the way he treats his fighters and all that i really doubt he is all that tough. just saying.

looks like he is trying to be vince mcmahon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear