over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DatBTrue is alive and not going to jail

Anyone still have some of his top posts saved? (ie the misceallenous ones, not the well known ghrp/ghrh posts).

Its like Dan Duchaine all over (except this time with peptides).

Anyone still have some of his top posts saved? (ie the misceallenous ones, not the well known ghrp/ghrh posts).

That would be amazing. I wish I had saved more than just bookmarks of the threads there. They kinda didn't work for shit once the site fell. lol

Last edited:
I loved Dat's forum. I learned an incredible amount there. I always figured he was Tom/AV, but that didn't bother me. I'm glad he's alive and I hope he walks.

If he 'snitched', I guess I'll have to admit to the feds that i had a bad habit of freebasing Ipamorelin for a while, but I'm OK now.

Good for him he made millions and isn't prosecuted. It's ridiculous to suspend athletes and to prosecuted anyone over peptides or hormones. Look at the Phillipines they legalized drugs and used money for education and drug use not only dropped but ppl received education and became healthy members of society. Our government is fucked up and wants to just put people in jail and people's lives are ruined if ppl want drugs they will get them but we just keep putting ppl in jail and they have no chance when they get our and go back to crime it's bs. But I'm very happy he wasn't prosecuted.

Good for him he made millions and isn't prosecuted. It's ridiculous to suspend athletes and to prosecuted anyone over peptides or hormones. Look at the Phillipines they legalized drugs and used money for education and drug use not only dropped but ppl received education and became healthy members of society. Our government is fucked up and wants to just put people in jail and people's lives are ruined if ppl want drugs they will get them but we just keep putting ppl in jail and they have no chance when they get our and go back to crime it's bs. But I'm very happy he wasn't prosecuted.

Really? Are you aware they actually kill drug users and dealers? Since President Rodrigo Duterte came to power it is an active policy to hunt them down and kill them. Human rights groups estimate over 12,000 have been killed by law enforcement over drug related issues since 2016.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/16/philippines-police-bloodiest-night-duterte-war-drugs

http://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/world/asia/philippines-drug-war.html

Did you mean Portugal?

IT surprises me that some get so upset that he was not open about being Tom. Are any other source openly talking about who they are? Nope. Also the amount of information the man created prior to selling anything is more than most will ever bring to the forums. Also if you spent any amount of time on his forum you could eliminate all the pep stuff and still have a HUGE amount of work/information that Dat generated. Surprised by all the hate from people. The guy never pushed a thing on me. Tom's offerings were there take them or leave them.

dat

I had health issues through my mid 20s and Dat was there for help. He was always quick to reply via PM when I had questions.

He pushed me away from peptides when we spoke about my issues. Fatigue issues really. He stayed away from peps later in his life due to his CFS.

I think he has a form of CFS from all the shit he put his body through. Not the peptides- he did so much experimenting beyond peptides.. if you believe his stories are true. I think they are.

I had health issues through my mid 20s and Dat was there for help. He was always quick to reply via PM when I had questions.

He pushed me away from peptides when we spoke about my issues. Fatigue issues really. He stayed away from peps later in his life due to his CFS.

I think he has a form of CFS from all the shit he put his body through. Not the peptides- he did so much experimenting beyond peptides.. if you believe his stories are true. I think they are.

And who are you???????

^^^^^^

Truth

Those of us who have done time and who have been snitched on understand things a little bit different. It doesn't matter what you did before, or what you "contributed to the (bbing)community" once you snitch.

Once you snitch everything you did before is null and void.

If you ran a company, and people trusted you with their information (& $) and you violate that trust in the worst way possible, by jeopardizing their fucking freedom, I don't care what you "contributed".. You're a piece of shit and deserve bad things. It's good that he's not going to prison. Prisons a safe place for a rat. They walk around the yard with their heads high and are loud and boisterous in the chow hall and tell big stories to young naive kids who listen to everything they say and look up to them. In prison, rats like him live good & enjoy life. They get young dumb kids who look up two people like him to give them extra food at Chow, extra eggs at breakfast, Pancakes on the weekends, extra soups when he asks even though he has plenty of cash on his books.

On the street, at least he'll be looking over his shoulder.

Loved this guys forum I remember reading about his "Illness" and being really bummed about it. Here it was only a smoke screen all along. Which makes me a bit relieved that he is ok I figured he was a goner by now. Anyway he responded to posts of mine and im a nobody. This guy was basically walter white it seems.

Those of us who have done time and who have been snitched on understand things a little bit different. It doesn't matter what you did before, or what you "contributed to the (bbing)community" once you snitch.

Once you snitch everything you did before is null and void.

If you ran a company, and people trusted you with their information (& $) and you violate that trust in the worst way possible, by jeopardizing their fucking freedom, I don't care what you "contributed".. You're a piece of shit and deserve bad things. It's good that he's not going to prison. Prisons a safe place for a rat. They walk around the yard with their heads high and are loud and boisterous in the chow hall and tell big stories to young naive kids who listen to everything they say and look up to them. In prison, rats like him live good & enjoy life. They get young dumb kids who look up two people like him to give them extra food at Chow, extra eggs at breakfast, Pancakes on the weekends, extra soups when he asks even though he has plenty of cash on his books.

On the street, at least he'll be looking over his shoulder.
Ahh, a subservient fish's prison pancakes on Sunday morning. That's the good life all right.

Last edited:
People like to say that they wouldn't snitch etc. But human nature being what it is. People will do what is in their best interest especially over people that they barely if even know. And I don't expect anything different.

I disagree! Hard to explain, but know this: They need snitches to charge you. In the feds it's a body for a body.

If you have an inferiority complex you WILL snitch! I didn't. I went to trial. The prosecutor's co-counsel (read: federal judge) did everything he could to secure the win for the prosecution, including but not limited to dismissing juror number 1 who figured out the government's case was pure bullshit!

ALL cops and people who want to control your personal use of products are SHIT and should be .....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws